Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

This land was still so new. The more Solace saw of this land the more he felt himself feel at home. Nowhere had ever truly felt like home to him. It was truly the strangest of feelings to so quickly find himself growing comfortable. His life before Helovia consisted solely of traveling from place to place, frequently being chased off by other herds that made it clear he wasn’t welcome. Not only did he feel himself feeling at home, he still felt like a bit of an outsider within the Foothills, but when did he not feel like an outsider?

There was no denying that things were definitely warming up in this new land, but he still hadn’t seen the sun since arriving in this strange land. Even just a bit of warmth was well welcomed by Solace, he never had been particularly fond of cold weather. He kept himself walking at a slow pace through the meadow. Slowly his eyes scanned about, taking in the details of his surroundings. His ears and eyes swiveled around and he took in the scents as well. He knew better than to just blindly walk into some strange place and not double-check his surroundings. For the time being it seemed as though he was alone, but he had no idea who would decide to pop up.

A bit of a hunger pang struck Solace, so he decided to munch on a bit of the grass that was visible through the melting snow. He picked at a small area until his mouth was full. Just as a precaution, he lifted his head and took another good look around him. He didn’t see anything worth concern so he lowered his head once more and pulled another mouthful of grass from the ground.

He had a sort of system where he would get a mouthful and then look up and scan his surroundings. It most likely seemed overcautious, but Solace had no intentions of being taken off-guard. He wasn’t sure what others inhabited this land and what to expect. A meadow would be the perfect pace to prey on something since there was nowhere to hide. A pack of creatures would also had a rather large advantage over him since he knew his speed was lacking.

He snorted loudly and shook his head. Sometimes Solace wondered what made him so overly cautious. Most this stemmed likely the years of living a solitary life and being the only one he could rely on for protection. That wasn’t quite the case anymore now that he was with The Grey. There were others that he supposedly could depend on when in need of protection, of course these others weren’t present or around as much as he knew. This didn’t particularly bother Solace either, he needed time on his own. He told himself repeatedly in his mind that it was alright for him to still covet his alone time, being in a herd didn’t mean constantly sticking close to the others and lingering in the herdlands.

“I’ve just got to learn how to be social again I suppose…” He chuckled to himself softly, not entirely sure what he found so funny about such a statement. I wanted a place to settle down and that’s what I got. I need to focus on the positives. After I leave this meadow I have a place to go back to, and I don’t have to constantly worry about whether or not I’m going to find somewhere to stay… Hm, that is definitely an odd thought. I’ll always have a place to go back to.

"Speech”

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony let her clefts take her to her favorite place in Helovia, the Heavenly Fields. Here, there where hardly any ugly purple flowers, not often was there rebellious beings wishing to be rude.
Taking a deep breath, she let the scent of the land flow into her nostrils. She smiled. Being here was one of her favorite past times. She hardly ever was in Worlds Edge, for she had no friends there. After she made a few, she would spend more time enjoying her herdland, but for now, she shall run free through Helovia meeting all of it's inhabitants. Harmony loved meeting new beings. It didn't matter your species, color, shape or size. All she wanted was a nice little talk, to get to know you and become friends, if you where willing that is. In her short time here, she had already met a few beings who wished not to spend their time talking to the little filly. She knows that you can't expect everyone to want to be her friend, that was just to big of an expectation.
As she walked on, she let her blue pools take in every inch of this beautiful moonlit land. The long stems of grass danced in the slight breeze that also made her curly locks tickle her coat and dome. Her harks where set forward, her muscles rippling under her thick winter coat with every step she took oh her dainty clefts. They sunk into the moist soil, the melting snow grabbing at her cornet band, throwing a chill across her frame. As she walked on, she threw up droplets of melted snow and mud, staining her lower legs with the disgusting substance. She came to a halt swiftly, lowering her dome to get a look at the ugly marks the mud was making.
I guess I'm going to have to find some water somewhere to clean this off. It's going to bother me if I don't...
Harmony's inner clean freak kicked in. She hated being dirty, it just gave her a gross feeling. Why? She doesn't really know. Shaking off the thought she walked on.
She took a step forward, raising her dome when she noticed an equine wondering the fields. She smiled and trotted on.

" Hello! Who are you? "

@[Solace]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace scented the stranger before he heard them. He made no reaction until they spoke. Slowly he turned his head and scanned the sorrel up and down. For the most part she seemed relatively harmless, so he found no issue speaking with her. He turned his body toward her and so he was facing the stranger. Rather than saying hello he merely dipped his head in typical Solace fashion. This mare didn’t look like any of the members he had seen within in own herdland, so he sensed she was from another herd. Rules about interacting with others from different herds were still unknown to him, but he assumed there was no harm if he didn’t reveal anything about the herd to them.

He twisted his head a bit so he could get his green forelock from his face so he could see the stranger better. She was definitely young, he could tell just by her appearance, perhaps her demeanor as well. How easily she approached him showed perhaps a bit of naivety that only a child would have. For all this filly knew, Solace could’ve been violent and malicious. He wasn’t of course, quite the opposite in his own opinion, but he definitely though this filly acted far too recklessly, but he didn’t even know her name so he had no right to lecture her. No one but her dam or sire had the right to tell her what is right from wrong.

My name is Solace,” He said after his long silence. Part of him hoped that this wasn’t the kind of female that took offense if he remained his quiet self. Over the years Solace had encountered less than friendly mares that made it very clear they expected responses to their every word. But then again, he had also met some rather quiet and mild mares that were splendid company for the brief times he lingered in one place. “And I assume you plan on introducing yourself as well?” His tone was gentle and soft, and his tone didn’t reflect how rude the words may seem. Whether that was rude or not was of little concern to Solace, he wasn’t going to take to heart the offense of a filly he didn’t even know.

"Speech”