the Rift

[OPEN] go ahead, make your move, I dare you.

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I had only just entered Helovia after my long absence, the one where my hatred had simmered, but my temper remained. I was now sporting a new trophy, the tip of a unicorn horn that was wrapped into my magenta mane. It was a red horn, it began as a white horn, but the horse who had once worn that horn used it in battle one too many times. Their final battle was with me, where I had destroyed them in a few marvelous swipes. But here I was, calm, tranquil for once.

So as I entered Helovia for a second time, I swear someone hit me over the head or drugged me, because everything was a blur after that. I remember feeling like someone was watching me, paranoid. And that's when my memory failed me. I muttered as I opened my eyes again, blinking. Where in the name was I? Why was I in a... where? Looking around, I found trees nearby, but fog was heavily blanketing the area. I rose to my hooves, snorting, my hot breath drifting away. I flicked my ears back, the scents around me unfamiliar. This was not the Basin, no it was not. Snorting, I pawed the earth with my coal daggers. With my brows narrowed, I started spitting and hissing, baring my sharpened teeth.

Who had brought me here?! Why?! I flared my nostrils, my eyes flicking around my landscape. Was anyone going to pay attention to me for a moment?! "WHERE THE HECK AM I?!" I screamed, anger and rage puffing out of my lips. I lashed my tail, whipping around to see if there was someone behind me. I widened my stance a little, showing I was prepared to attack.

Someone had better answer me, or else there would be one less in Helovia. So I just snarled, my lips curled up in a vicious snarl. My spit was tinted from my recent meal, my eyes slightly blood shot. Spinning around again, I snarled. What a sight I would be to anyone around! Someone should just hang a sign around my neck that says, "don't feed the animal." That would suite me well wouldn't it? I grinned slightly before putting on an aggressive expression, my brows knit together. I kept my large canines visible, my eye twitching a few times. (Isn't that a good way to scare the children folks?) I spun around yet again, advancing on a shadow. I sprung towards the dark thing, only to learn that it's a bird. It flew off, afraid of me. Looking around, I frowned. "Such horrible service here." I muttered under my breath.

Where was my rabbit on a silver platter?

"Twisted, wicked words."

i don't wanna be the girl who laughs to herself

or the girl who's always alone

Image Credits

@[Paladin], her prisoner thread c: