the Rift

Scarred And Broken, Let This Be A New Leaf(Open)

Alassiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Alassiel
Turn A New Leaf.

Alassiel's blue eyes stared out into the dark, lamps lit the way into the new world. Something was stirring in her, was it excitement? No, she had felt excitement before. Or at least she thought so. Maybe this was what she was searching for? Happiness? Maybe...no. Probably not. Wasn't happiness this warm feeling inside? She had seen others that were happy. Was her father happy? He didn't seem like the type that could be happy but every once in a while his tone changed. Happiness The word echoed in her head. The moon glowed above, and the black broken spiral on her head gave off a light glow of white. Will I find it here? Emotions...Will I find them? She needed to know what happiness was. What fear, love, anything but anger and sorrow. She yearned for these emotions. The ones everyone else felt. The ones she heard stories about, stories like Angellus and Adalia. Psyche and Cupid. Pausing under the trees the lamps seemed to glow, telling her it was alright. That in time she would learn what all of that felt like. The darkness was broken by the moon and these lamps. The precious lights that led the way to a new world. A new chance to learn and feel. Perhaps she would find someone just as broken and beaten down as herself. Lifting her legs she moved forward, her head held high and her electric blue eyes piercing the shadows. She would find happiness here. Find anything close to the emotions she searched for. The broken horn on her head gave a piercing pain through her cranium, when it brushed low branches, and brought her to her knees. Standing again she gasped, attempting to calm herself as a few droplets of blood slowly dripped from the horn and fell onto her face. Standing under the sky and trees she stared out into the lamp lit forest she had been walking through

Actions
"Speech"
OOC: Open. This post is complete crap >.>

Alerion Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Alerion
I PRAY for the beautiful....
but the PREY on me.....

The days had grown dark, and the poor soul didn't quite mind it. He had always seemed to reply on the stars in the sky. They determined his life, his everything. He was an astronomer, he loved to gaze at the sky at watch them for hours, reading their stories, listening, quietly. He loved the way they shone, not afraid to be what they were, not afraid to show their true selves unlike the pitiful stallion that stood beneath them.

The metal mask that sat upon his face was a reminder to himself and those around him that he was not the horse he wanted to be. He hated himself, and everything about himself. He didn't ask to look the way he did, nor did he ask to hate himself. But yet again, his life was all written in the stars. The mask that covered his face hid his identity, never once coming off his face. The gold accents were hardly visible in the dark, his mask making him look like some vile creature that stalked its prey.

But alas that was not Alerion at all. He was a lover, to everyone but himself. He cared about everyone else and made sure to see that they were happy, even if himself was not.

Happening to fall into the threshold again, his first time since the gods had left their children on this planet to face the unknown alone. He did not fear the dark, nor what lied withing it, he only feared that the nights would end.

As walked through the threshold, lamps lit his way, reflecting slightly off his mask. A faint gasp caught the stallions attention, and him being the curious boy he was he followed it. A mare standing there, she was quite a bit taller than he but he stepped closer. Blood fell from her broken horn onto her face. He lifted his nose up as he grew closer he turned his head to touch her horn softly her blood trickling onto his muzzle.

:Hello miss. I hope I did not frighten you. Are you ok? Do you need my assistance?" he asked. His voice was soft and comforting. "I am Alerion. I reside in the Dragons Throat."

TALKING TO YOUR HOMIES

369 words

Alassiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Alassiel
Turn A New Leaf.

Alassiel's electric eyes shifted from the lamps to the horse that she could see in the dark. What is that? The mask on his face was her question. The light bouncing off of it made it obvious to her that he wore something, when he stopped it made it easier to distinguish that it was a metal mask covering his face. A deep exhale escaped her lungs, preparing herself for the worst. When the stallion stepped up and touched her horn, the sensitive bone throbbed before but shocked her at the touch. She had to think for a moment to figure out if he had frightened her. Hmm...no. No I don't believe you frightened me. As to assistance I am lost...You have blood on you. Her blue eyes looked up to see the thin trickling of red. I apologize, it's never really healed ever since it broke. Alassiel looked down to the shorter equine. Alerion...I am Alassiel. Ally if you wish to call me that The electric coloured eyes flickered in a rare emotion of curiosity. Dragon's Throat? Carefully shifted her weight the emotion slowly left. What is Dragon's Throat? Her black horn had grown numb and the trickling blood slowed to just a few drops. The metal on his face grew her attention once again. Why does he wear that? Her cousin had worn armor, but she had only seen it once or twice. When he was going off to war against enemies her father had made. The first time Dazul had worn it she was just a small child and the second time was when he came back. Alassiel could remember that the armor had been splattered and stained with blood. Scratched and destroyed. The armor had been so gorgeous the first time she had gotten to see it. As a child she couldn't understand why he had let it become a destroyed piece of metal, only later did she learn that the destroyed armor had kept her dear cousin safe. Though it didn't help in his next outing. Dazul had died in a clash with a large herd. The stallion had a habit of stepping into situations he wasn't supposed to. And because of that he had died. He had gotten himself into a situation that he couldn't handle. Her thoughts turned sour for a moment and then turned back to Alerion.

Actions
"Speech"
OOC: Blah. So seen how its super late and my insomnia is kicking my ass it just flat out sucks.

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

She wants to go home, but nobody's home

On this night, (or day, whatever it was) the fae decided to walk to the Threshold. It was a long journey, but she thought it would be good to do. Hopefully there would be a pretty little unicorn to recruit. Striding in the night, her hair waving as she walked, her emeralds swiping over the dark trees. Her cloven hooves thumped against the dirt, grass brushing against her fetlocks.

She happened upon a mare and a stallion, the stallions' face covered by an odd mask. The mask had a beak, it was odd, something the fae had never seen before. She peered at the two, her eyes settling upon the dark female figure. She looked at the mares' brow, emeralds searching for that one key thing. A horn to mark her forehead. There was one indeed, one that has been snapped, barely visible beneath her mane. She blinked, striding into the scene. She was the shortest of the two, she took note of it as she strode into their little conversation. Smiling to the mare, she bowed her head in greeting, turning to the stallion, she did the same. Raising her crania, the fae opened her maw. "I am Frost Fyre of the Aurora Basin. You two are...?" She looked at them, the mare's scent foreign. A scent foreign to her, foreign to Helovia. She smiled at the coal black lady, opening her dark lips. "You are new to Helovia, no?" She gazed at her, wondering if she was good Basin material. Would she be able to endure the cold climate? Or the unicorns themselves?

She kept her gaze settled on the mare, but allowed a glance at the stallion once and a while, just to make sure he wasn't doing anything mischievous or suspicious. She then turned to the mare, opening her lips yet again. "If you're looking for a nice home, I live in the Basin. Perhaps you'll be welcomed there." The roan herself couldn't accept the black mare, or ensure her a spot in the Basin. She only knew that she could lead her there, and let a higher ranked unicorn accept her into the Basin. She was merely the postman with a letter, bringing the letter to an address. Or she could lose that letter to the whipping winds of life, the letter never to be seen again.

"words words words"

[ hope ya don't mind frost jumping in on the fun :P ]

Frost Fyre

It's where she lies, broken inside.

Dawn is coming
open your eyes