Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
Escape.

Run, run.

Get away.

Flee.

Mother's voice echoed, but it wasn't her usual, warm tone, it was a haunting, dark voice. It was warning me, telling me to run. Everything was black, pain coursing through my body. My stomach quivered, my body sweaty.

Run, run.

The darkness, it was coming. I turn around, suddenly in a forest. Behind me, a black cloud followed me, a sweet smell drifting into my lungs. No! I tried to scream, but my chords made no sound. I tripped over a root, scrambling to get up. In the black cloud I see those closest to me, murdered, bloody, destroyed. Daddy, laying with his innards pulled out, Sia, bleeding through her eyes, nose and mouth. And Seele, her throat slit. I shut my amber eyes, hoping to avoid the horrible sights that haunted me.

Sameira's whimpering and barking drew me back to reality, my body sweaty. Nightmares had been haunting me ever since I was diseased by those basket carrying creatures. My head ached, my stomach quivered, nausea running over me. Sameira whimpered, her eyes showing worry. Huffing, I met my muzzle to her nose, withdrawing and smiling. "I'm fine, no worries. Just a bad dream, nothing to worry about." I shook my head, sitting up, my body raising up. I unfolded my wings, stretching them out. I raised my legs, yawning. I blinked my sleepy eyes, gazing around. Everything was coming back to me now.

I had left the Marsh to avoid everyone, and those monsters. I instead went to the Meadow to sleep, since the Marsh wasn't the best place to rest your tired head. Sameira had curled up with me, but must have woken up when I started sweating. I looked down at her, her eyes still focused on me. I looked down at her, wondering why she was so worried. It was only a dream, nothing real.

I tried to calm my heart, which had been beating swiftly, by breathing in and out. I shook my head, folding my wings back up. I was still a little sleepy, but I had gotten some rest under a large tree. It was relaxing, but at the same time, a little scary. The dark was bad, very bad. Especially after this, seeing those closest mutilated inside that dark cloud. It was only my imagination, but it had shaken me up quite a bit.
idk where this came from xD
@[Cera]