the Rift

Warning!

Elita Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elita</style>

Promises, and they still feel all

so wasted on myself

Now, I’m gonna tell you, this place was lovely. It was a cloudless night and a crescent moon hung high in the endless span of the darkened, blue tinted black sky. White stars stung the heavens giving gentle beams of light to guide my way. There was a cool breeze looming in the air. It stroked my silver body as I soared above the tree tops. The horn that dangled from my necklace pressed up against my chest, filling me with an unexplainable joy. The soft sound of crickets chirping filled my ears with such lovely music. I slowly moved closer to the ground, my golden hooves scraping the tops of the trees. Finally, I found a break in the canopy. I then met the ground with quite thud and a little shake to the earth. My eyes peered out into the darkness, looking and searching for another one of my kind. By my kind, I don’t mean any of those dunces with a knife on their head or any pathetic equines without wings or even a horn. I wanted my kind, pegasi. Pegasi are gifted. We have the gift of wings. The gift of flight. We are the superior.

You might be wondering why I think that unicorns and equines are just such a mistake, but I have a good reason. One day, a herd of both of those horrible races came and set my home up in flames. Now, wouldn’t you just hate an intruder just barging into your home without a warning and burning your home? Exactly my point. I was one of the few lucky ones that got away. But, I knew I wouldn’t leave without a fight. I fought one of the horned rats and ripped the horn off of that stupid thing. I also killed an equine and ripped out its teeth. But, look at what I made out of those things! I made a lovely necklace.

I stood there, my neck held up high. I stretched my precious wings out letting them react full span before curling them back up to my sides. My white orbs flickered, scanning the land and looking for anyone that might just come and say hi. That would just be lovely.

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

I came running, fast as my legs could take me. Yes, I was hurt and I didn’t feel well at all, but if I was going to stay in shape once this illness was over, I would have to run my heart out. My front left leg was swollen as big as I thought it could for it looked like it would burst very soon. Though, that was not on my worried list of today, I was out to recruit today. I would try my hardest to get all the damn creatures that wander out here, come to my home. We needed the help with the invasion, or else we could lose our beloved home.

Harmony on the other hand, did not give a shit about the home I had offered her. She had turned her back on us and now was off to Tonka’s little gang of wanderers. I gave him permission to take her, but he was going to lose those baby-makers of his if he didn’t take care of my baby girl. She was my only child, and she was my world, but I wouldn’t be able to give her all the things she deserved. Yet, Tonka could. He had owned foals before, and now he had upcoming ones also, so he knew what it was like to have children, I didn’t.

And with that, I changed my attitude. She would learn to hate me and move away, but she would never hate me too much to stop loving me. That’s the only way I knew how to put it. I didn’t want to see her go, though, I knew it was for the best, for us both. She didn’t deserve someone like me, a high spirited mother that didn’t know what she was doing. And until I knew what to do, I was going to take on responsibilities and act stronger. There was no more of that old Antheia that was crazy hyper all the time, there was no more of that old Antheia that always let her guard down. There was no more of that, I had important stuff to do and I would finish it off no matter what.

I walked on, keeping my head held high and my nostrils flaring. My orbs caught a glimpse of a Pegasus mare. Perfect. Pegasus’s were good luck. They were usually great at fighting, for their wings were very powerful indeed. I pinned my harks, my orbs scanning over polka-dotted coat. Quite something indeed, she would surely make the Edge look mighty and strong. I unpinned my ears as I walked out towards the mare, stopping head on in front of her. ”Hello there.” Smirking as the whispering words escaped my throat.

Credits

@[Elita]

Unregistered

Elita</style>

so wasted on myself

My white eyes scanned the land again, just waiting to catch the sight of someone else. It had been quite a while since I had landed here. I let my silver wings stretch down, the tips lightly tapping the ground. I finally saw something move in the distance. My heart raced as the figure came out of the trees and revealed itself. My heart nearly stopped when I saw what it was though. It was a purposeless unicorn! I gave a displeased grunt as she began to talk. I rolled my eyes and then gave her a cold glare. My hoof rose from the ground, and then dropped making the earth rattle underneath it.

Of course, right when I try to get away from this damned species, they always find a way to come back to me. I did not want to see this little beast right now. I wanted my own kind, not this ugly rhino. I was tempted to lunge at this girl are tear her horn off, just as I did to the one that set my home in flames. I would love to see how this mare would look in red, but lucky for her, I did not feel like getting my wings dirty.

I pinned my ears back onto my skull. I turned my head, so that I did not have to look this monster in its eyes. I lifted my tail in a girly manner, and then whipped it against my body. I turned my head back her way. Another cold glare was shot at her blue orbs. My blood was boiling with anger and rage. I snorted, and then spat at her hooves. I took a step closer to her, holding my head up high. My wings extended at my sides, making me appear larger than I actually was. I took another baby step closer to her, than other until I was close enough so she could feel the hot air flowing out of my nostrils. I opened my maw. I softly snarled at her.

“Don’t try to be all kind with your greeting, you horned rat! If I were you, I would just turn that fat ass of yours around and run back to your little home before I tear your damn horn right off of your skull.”

@[Antheia]

Deceased
Clo.

”Don’t try to be all kind with your greeting, you horned rat! If I were you, I would just turn that fat ass of yours around and run back to your little home before I tear your damn horn right off of your skull.”

Haha. All I could do was laugh at her words, she was very funny. Not. She pissed me off, and I did not like getting pissed off, trust me. If she was racist, which how she acted towards me and the clues that hung from that necklace that was on her neck, she’d better look hard.

"Look here bitch. There is no way in hell that you are ever going to find a herd of Pegasi that only involve Pegasi. So I suggest you suck it up."

The words came out fast as I snarled at the polka-dotted mare. Who the hell did she think she was?! Oh yeah, that’s right, she thought she was all big and tough. Well, I had a horn that was placed upon my head that didn’t mind getting down and dirty with some blood. Why did the winged and the equines have to be so dumb? Damn.

My patience was running out quickly, and I didn’t know how much longer I would be able to stand this ruthless little mare. She was getting on my damn nerves and I was going to plunge at her very soon if she didn’t fix her attitude towards me. And she didn’t want to get on my bad side.

Credits

[ooc: sorry for the worst post ever! ._.]
@[Elita]

Unregistered

Elita</style>

so wasted on myself

I smirked at the mare. Was she trying to tell me that I should follow her? Oh, I would rather get one of my wings ripped off then follow her! All that I knew is that I did not like her choice of words. I just rolled my eyes, and turned my head again, avoiding all eye contact with the unicorn. I closed my eyes, trying to contain the anger that the mare awaken in me. Oh, she was going to get it! How dare she talk to me like that! I was a whole head taller than her! She was just a meek little rodent!

I could not take it anymore! I turned my head and lunged forward. My jaw opened and met the soft flesh of the mare. I clenched tightly, hoping to break her skin. I then released. My ears were pinned back to my skull and I reared up, my wings extending by my side. I let a shrilling whinny release from my throat. My hooves met the ground once again causing the ground to quiver from where she was standing.

“I will find a home with MY kind in it! Don’t even think for a second that I would ever go with such a hideous goat like you!”

Rage that seemed beyond my control rose in the pit of my stomach. My nostrils flared and I used wanted to kick this stupid girl right in the face. I was not that mean though. I think that my little bite would be enough. Unless she chose to come back at me that is. Oh how much fun that would be if she came back at me.

For now though, I would just walk away. I would try to sooth my anger. I would find my home. I turned from facing the cow. I picked up my legs, and started to walk away.

@[Antheia]

Deceased
Clo.

She lunged at me, taking a large piece of skin off my neck as she backed away. Damned things, can’t trust any of them. I bet I couldn’t even trust Harmony! I guess it was my kind that were worthy of anything! Maybe it’s about time I start hanging with any and only of my kind? Maybe then I would be worth something. I could become ruthless, and not have a doubt in the world.

And I knew just the place.

“I will find a home with MY kind in it! Don’t even think for a second that I would ever go with such a hideous goat like you!”

Ha-ha. Very funny. Well then, I’m a very beautiful goat! Indeed that was true, anyone would notice that. I have always been beautiful! For God’s sake, I was a unicorn! We were all so gorgeous! Who would be able to resist us? We could fool anyone with our good looks and charms, anyone. I was too good to be living in such a place like the Edge.

"Fine you idiotic mare! But you’ll never find that kind of home!" I snarled and turned around in the direction of the Basin. I would tell the Edge that I was leaving, it was enough to just bail on them. They didn’t care about me at all. Hell, I had barely met anyone that lived there. But what made me hate most were all the nasty little equines that lived there. That’s why I had to most certainly leave that damned place.

Credits

[occ: congrats! you've made Antheia racist. xDD]
@[Elita]

Unregistered
[[Yay :D I am just gonna assume that this thread is over since they both walked away xD]]