the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trust is Earned, Not Given

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
A n t h e i a

The cries of my herd mates and other haunted me like a rain cloud that hovered over me where ever I seemed to go. They were fighting over at the border, my poor friends giving their all to protect their home. If it wasn't for the fact that I was hurt and that I didn't know how to fight, I would be doing the same for my family.

But, I had tears of sweat rolling over my coat like there was an endless river of them. They slowly made their way to my underside and then fell to the ground with a drip, drop. I couldn't help but wonder if I would ever make it. I needed help, bad. Yet, I promised the little filly I would deliver a message to her Uncle Tonka, plus I had important stuff to talk to him about.

He wanted to adopt my daughter but first he must earn my trust, fair and square. I wasn't just going to give my little princess over to a stallion that I had never met, especially one that was from a different herd land. I hadn't seen this 'Tonka' and I didn't think I would until he offered to adopt my only daughter.

My maw raised to the sky and I closed my eyes. "Tonkaaaaa!" I shouted in a soft but stern tone. I was ready for anything. A big stallion, a regular, or just a small little pony. Ha, I would love to see a pony. But yes, I was ready. My vision was very blurry and I could barely see a thing, though, I think I could deal with it.

And I wasn't going to put up with his shit if he spit up any.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 294 words
ooc - Just a quick short post. xD
tag - @[Tonka]

DevArt

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka

I enjoyed hearing the sounds of the cries and grunts of battle. It was like music to my ears. I just hoped that Kaj would go in and fight so that I could make my escape. That would be nice. I could see it now. My family waiting for me all at the Arch. The only family I would be missing would be my Chemical, but of course I would drag her along with me. If I left, she would leave to and if she left, I would leave too. It was simple. The only other thing I would be missing is the little girl named Harmony. I don’t know why I had become so affectionate to her, but life has its strange ways.

“Tonkaaaaa”

My name was called out. Dang, it was like I was needed everywhere! Although I would have loved to just ignore the call to go watch the invasion, I knew I had to go. I took a deep sigh, and then started off in the direction my name was being called from.

I saw one who was not familiar to me. In fact, I had never seen her before. How does this mare know me? I mean, I know in just irresistible, but these no need to stalk me. I shot a cold glare at her as I slowly walked in front of her. I gave a little grunt and studied this black and white mare. I looked down at her, my dark orbs rolled over to glare into her crystal blue gems. She was quite pretty, but I wasn’t going to fall for her. All I needed was my one love, Chemical. I then opened my maw, letting my deep voice stream out.

“Why do you want me, stranger?”

Walking "Talking" Thinking

@[Antheia]

Deceased
Clo.
A n t h e i a

A rather large stallion walked up, hovering over me like a little toy of his. My orbs glared at him, showing no fear towards his muscular body. I toughened up, bulging out my chest, my no longer sky blue pools, but a deep dark crystals staring into his. “Why do you want me, stranger?” That's not a very nice way to greet a lady, now is it buddy?

Yup, here we go. This isn't going to be pretty big guy.

"Look here mister smarty pants, you asked for my child and you will get her, but I first have to know if I can trust you. I don't think I can offer her what you can since I've never had any kids and I'm going to go with the fact that you have since you have two up-coming ones."

Gosh, this was probably the most fun I have had in years, even if I didn't like my tone, I would protect my little princess. My nostrils sucked in air like a vacuum, filling my lungs and then continuing on.

"But if I find out she has been killed or even hurt a little, it all comes back on you and I will tear your little rear end up where you will never have another child in your lifetime, understand? And she will only go home with you if this invasion is lost or you have earned my trust. Got it buddy?"

My orbs glared at him with strong feelings. I was in a bad mood and in pain, I wasn't going to put up with his little jokes today, even if he was fairly larger than me, I had more attitude than him. He wasn't going to get out of this that easy. She was my foal and I was going to protect her what ever why I could.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 314 words
ooc - I think that was fun for Antheia and me, LOL.
tag - @[Tonka]

DevArt

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka

I couldn’t help but give a little smirk at her attempt to size up to me. She showed no fear, but oh that would change quickly. She spoke; her voice flew at Tonka like a bullet. Oh, so she called me because of Harmony. So… I will just assume this was her mother? She did kind of look like her. She had blue orbs and she did have white on her. I wasn’t sure if I should challenge this one, or give up on being rude to her. I did want Harmony to come with me, and I guess I could only get her to come if her mother approved. I guess I would have to be kind. She opened her smarty ass mouth again, talking about how she would tear my ass if Harmony was hurt. Why would I intentionally hurt her? That’s just what I was left wondering. I just rolled my eyes and then looked into her crystal orbs with a bit of kindness.

“Listen, Mare, I will take care of your daughter if you let her go with me. I have no intention on hurting her, and if she is just a little injured I will make sure she is ok. I would but my own body in front of hers if she was being hurt. I promise you that my family and I will take great care of her. I understand that you are nervous on letting her go, but I promise I will take care of her if you let her come with me.”

My words were soft and gentle. I really did not want her to get mad at me. I did want her to let little Harmony come with me when I finally escape this prison.

[Sorry for the worst post everrr]
@[Antheia]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Deceased
Clo.
A n t h e i a

I realized that he had changed his tone when he began to talk once more towards my small figure. See, I knew there had to be some gentleman inside that large frame of yours! I chuckled at the thought and replayed his words inside my dome.

“Listen, Mare, I will take care of your daughter if you let her go with me. I have no intention on hurting her, and if she is just a little injured I will make sure she is ok. I would but my own body in front of hers if she was being hurt. I promise you that my family and I will take great care of her. I understand that you are nervous on letting her go, but I promise I will take care of her if you let her come with me.”

Good boy. "Fine, take her when you go home. But just remember, I have the rights to visit her whenever I like." I snarled at him, locking my orbs against his. "And I will be keeping my eyes on your Assassins." A smirk flew across my maw as I turned around.

Before I walked away, I raised my tail, flicking it across his dome. Then I remembered about Sikeax and how she wanted me to deliver her message to the large stallion named Tonka. I smirked, remembering the little hybrid filly and how she had been so curious about the bird who ate 'Bob'. The thought made me chuckled.

As I continued to walk away into the mist of the night, I looked back at the brown stud, eying him carefully. "Sikeax said she wants more stories." I called out to him aloud before trotting away, disappearing into the fog.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 293 words
ooc - You can post again or do you just want to end it here? It doesn't matter to me. :3
tag - @[Tonka]

DevArt