the Rift

[OPEN] Assassins, I Call for You.

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

With my thoughts set on Tonka, I started to make my way toward the Frozen Arch. He had mentioned that this was where his home was. Where the ones he truly missed had made their home and called themselves the Assassins. His pride and joy. As she stepped into the land, a smile crept across my kissers. I couldn't wait to meet the ones that Tonka loved. I loved Tonka as my father... He loved his family, so in turn, I shall love them also. Hopefully, they will love me also. To be honest, a bit of nerve was scratching at my insides. Oh my goodness. This was going to be my new life, hopefully. I hope that everything plays out well.

I decided that I should summon them by calling for them. Hopefully they won't take that offensively. Flicking my harks, I stopped suddenly. Giving a small grunt, I attempted to clear my throat.

" Hello Assassins. I have come to talk to you. Please, come! "

I forced my small voice to become large. My smile deepened as it echoed off my surroundings. At least one was bound to hear my polite call.

" I have come from World's Edge, I am a friend of Tonka. I can provide you with information. "

I added, somewhat louder. My hooves shuffled. Oh dear, was I ready for this? To become part of a herd that I didn't know. Of course, I would wait to join until I could come with Tonka, to ensure them that I was true, and that Tonka truly knew me, and loved me. I couldn't wait to start my live with him, and his family, his herd. To meet new friends and become close with many other beings of his homelands. I really do hope they accept me and want me. Teach me what I need to know. Offer me more than what the Edge could. Gods, that place was one that should be looked down upon. I am actually disappointed that I chose that at first. But, I am happy I went through the experience to realize that I need something better, like the Assassins.

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
She stands alone in the darkness as the moonlight fades down upon her body. Where had her precious Sikeax gone? The scent of the child was lingering everywhere, possibly it was just glued to the caves of the Arch. Voices and smells flooded across the plains of snow, the brisk warm air of Birdsong reawaking her from a Frostfall slumber. When the winds push clouds across the Moon, there is a call that beckons for the Assassins. She blinks, face lacking all emotions. The pair of pale blue eyes stare across the distance to a single figure out in the snow. It calls again, the words of the Edge lingering through a fog of spoken types. Instantly, she can feel that black flame burst in her chest, the wounds on her hind leg and shoulders a ghostly reminder of Thor. A snort comes as she shakes her head at the thought of speaking to such a disgusting creature.
Though, every leader must make sacrifices.
The pace she moves at could easily described at awkward, finally regaining a bit of control over the wounded cannon. When what distance between her and the caller was shorten greatly, she stared down what creature from the Edge came to speak to her. "What?! What the fuck is that you worthless piece of Edge scum want with myself, and how dare you even call yourself a friend of Tonka." The child was here to provide information, but what was the use of information going to be good to her when she wasn't able to discover her daughter? Sikeax never went for too long, and by now would of returned. Her child was more important than anything else as far as things went.
"Make it quick. I don't have time to stand around and talk over tea. If you're too stupid to notice, just about all of the Basin just charged through here towards your home, and my child, an Unicorn hybrid, went missing with them. I don't need a possible mistaken kidnapping of my child."
Not even a shread of mother's care was even in her voice, lacking every bit of ever giving a shit for this painted mare. Why did this one even want to come out here anyway? She could be out to watch her family fall with the rest of the Northern dwelling creatures, which surely would put a smile upon the Devil's Advocate's facade. The Moon returned from her hiding place behind the clouds, basking the pair in milk light. Her coat glowed like a ghost's would, her eyes twinkling, giving all of those who remembered the blue skies a brutal reminder. When shall the Sun return? Surely it was to follow the Moon's return in haste, and before then her daughter would show back up. After this damned meeting with an idiot child (that never brought even a single memory of Sikeax to the blue mare's brain), she was going to have to check the whole land.
For if she knew the Edge and Basin enough, her baby surely went missing in the confusion of the invasion.
image credits
table by whit