the Rift

A New Beginning

Belle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Belle wandered into the new regions, pondering what her next move would be. She was alone, which was something she didn't mind, but she had been alone for so long. When would she see another? The terrain she was surrounded by was predominately green, including various trees that she didn’t recognize. There was a faint scent of other equines that may be like her, but they were too far for her to recall exactly what they were. Shaking her head in annoyance, she flew up a small distance to check her surroundings even further out. From as far as her crystal blue eyes could see, it was just a thick green forest all the way throughout the lands.

Lowering herself back down to the ground, the Pegasus gently landed and immediately went into a trot. She wouldn’t dare fly around an area she didn’t recognize, there could be others who wanted to harm or even kill. Her pace was even, not changing as she traveled miles searching for a kind soul who would be willing to speak to, or even help her. Her icy eyes had a look of intensity as they scanned the woodland around her, keeping an eye out for anything that may approach her.

Although she was seeking help, she was also trying to avoid the rude equines, the harmful ones who could easily over power her. The thought of a Stallion ruining her trek by injuring her made her sick inside, she could be left alone in a wilderness she did not recognize, left to die and rot. This only made her pace quicken into a quick canter, using her wings for a little extra speed and balance as she moved gracefully throughout the woodlands, pursuing company.

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

I walked through the threshold, remembering my first time with Antheia, ah. It was a glorious. How I will miss her when I leave her. But, it was for my own good. And, maybe if I begged she would come with me. That would be so amazing. Living in the place I want, and being with the two Unicorns I loved, Tonka and Antheia. I have so much possibilities in my future.

My blue pools searched the terrain, looking for anyone who needed a welcoming. Of course, I can't accept anyone, but I can tell them of these lands. Though my time here has been short, I have spent my minutes exploring and getting to know these various places, and I still will. Until I have an important place with the Assassins, that is. I hope to commit myself fully. Possibly lead them one day. Who knows. My need for power isn't that strong, actually, I doubt it's even there. But, still. I can't wait to meet everyone and make my place with them. Hopefully, I will have a strong destiny, being Tonka's adopted daughter. He is the leader, after all. If only Antheia would accompany me, then she would have a strong destiny also. She would be an amazing leader. As my thoughts drifted upon my mother, I started to worry. Stopping suddenly, I noticed the scent of life upon the slight breeze. I started to slowly trot toward it. A smile crossed my kissers. Ah. I love meeting new friends, or possibly enemies, it was always such a thrill! Hmm, maybe I should announce my approach? Yes, yes I should.

" Hello? "

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

@[Belle]

Unregistered
As the Pegasus traveled along, she heard a faint noise coming from the bristling of dead leaves on the forest floor. The speed had quickened which made her slowly, and quietly, fly up above the trees in order to scout out what was coming her direction. What she saw surprised her; a young Filly that looked around the age of one. What would they be doing here? There wasn't anyone else around. Knowing that such a young pony couldn’t harm her, she lowered herself back to the ground, a couple yards in front of the filly.

“Hello there, young one.“

She spoke as she examined the filly. She was just a regular equine; no wings or special powers it seemed. What was she doing in these parts of the land?

“What are you doing here? Isn’t it somewhat dangerous for an equine that can’t fly to roam this territory?”

But what did she know. This was her first time entering such lands, but they didn’t appear safe on instinct.

“Oh, I’m sorry. My name is Belle, what may yours be?”

The Pegasus watched the young filly with her bright blue eyes, curious if it had a home around here, or if it was just wandering like she was. However, it didn’t seem like she was just wandering, it appeared she knew where she was going.

Her ears flickered in irritation as flies hovered around them, making her lower her head to her front left leg so she could scratch whatever continued to bug her. Even when she lowered her head, she kept a watchful eye on this equine, still not knowing whether or not she could trust her. She had a bad experience around two years ago with another Pegasus she thought she could trust, and she wouldn't make the same mistake again, even if this one was just normal.

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
I watched as the winged being landed, and cautiously approached me. She did not need to be cautious, for all I wished to do was make friends. As I flicked my long forelock out of my pools, I smiled politely. My velvet harks stretched forward as she spoke, twitching as a nat landed on my left hark. Damn nats! Always so dang annoying. When she came close and stopped, I took a step forward. Dipping my cranium. As I raised my dome, I smiled deeper. My blue diamonds locked with hers. It was funny how much taller I was than she. Looming over her, I spoke softly.

" Hello dear lady. You may call me Harmony. I have accompanied these lands for a while now, so I can provide you with the information you need. "

Again, I dipped my head, more slight this time. Only to gesture that I was finished though. I was going to tell this mare of the herds, let her chose, then ask for an important member of the herd land to come and accompany her home. Just something I could do when I was bored, I guess. It seemed to be quite fun though. To meet and greet all these new faces, and to make friends! Maybe we would become best friends? Who knows. I shall tell her of the Assassins also. She may be interested! Oh, I can't wait to go to my new home! It's so thrilling! I mean, the new faces, the new places. It's all just so enjoyable to me.

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

My hooves swiftly carried me throughout the Threshold, weaving myself around the trees. I was sick, but I was mighty and I wouldn’t give out without a fight. If I wanted to stay in shape, then I needed to battle the pain that flowed within my veins. I must say, I am going pretty fast with a sprained leg, I’m surprising myself, but what is there to doubt?

I was pretty busy, recruiting everyone my orbs caught glance of. I wasn’t joking around anymore. I know had a goal, and I had tons of responsibilities to take care of. I was proud I had changed, for the way I was acting, I wasn’t getting shit out of it. I was stronger and more powerful than I had ever been, and it felt magnificent. There was no more of that old Antheia that was always so hyper, there was no more of that old Antheia that had let her guard down all the time.

But there was that one part of that old Antheia stuck inside of me, that I loved her. That first endless night of death when I saw those sparkling blue eyes of hers, I knew I would love her forever until the end. I may not be able to show it as much, but I did. She would learn to hate me and move away, but she would never hate me too much to stop loving me. That’s the only way I knew how to put it. I didn’t want to see her go, though, I knew it was for the best, for us both. She didn’t deserve someone like me, a high spirited mother that didn’t know what she was doing.

That’s why I had to change.

She probably didn’t give a shit about World’s Edge anymore, for they didn’t offer her enough like Tonka’s little group may have. Though, I thought the Edge would have more protection? But maybe I wasn’t right. I would have to let her go, for she was growing up into a real princess now and she would have to make her own decisions.

My gait slowed down to a steady trot, my orb gazing around until I finally caught a glance of another Pegasus. Damn, it seems as if this land is only filled with these winged ponies! I grumbled and then trotted to her side, keeping my distance. My harks pinned when I looked at her shining white coat. Fuck, it’s too damn shiny! Can’t you go roll in some mud or something mare?! I glared at her, then I seemed to catch the eyes of another one, one that I had already met before. Harmony

I turned to her, my harks beginning to flicker forward and back. My eye sight blurry, but I could see her perfectly. "Harmony." I smirked and dipped my dome in her direction. Then I turned back to the winged mare, grinning with perked ears. "I’m Antheia, of World’s Edge." I told her in a harsh but soft voice, my pearls glaring hard into her own.

Credits

Unregistered
[Sorry for my late reply, and the lack of detail in this post Posting with my phone.]

Belle nodded at the filly, once again examining her. She didn't seem scared, nor fazed by the fact that Belle was larger than herself. This made Belle a bit curious, causing her to ask a few questions

"It is nice to meet you, Harmony. Hmm, so you wouldn't have any problems telling me exactly where I am. I have been travelling for quite some time, and I do not know where I am. Everything looks the same around here so far."

As she spoke, she heard another noise coming from the thick woodlands, and her ears immediately perked up listening closely for the noise. As she closely watched the shrubs, her eyes not leaving them, she finally saw another Equine appear, and her wariness finally went away.
Although the female spoke in such a nice tone, she caught a hint of harshness in there. However, she did not let it faze her.

"Hello there, I'm Belle. I'm new to these lands and I'm not quite sure exactly where I am. Sorry if I happened to stumble upon your lands, or something of that sort."

Her largest fear was getting herself into some sort of trouble she would not be able to get out of, and wasn't quite sure where she stood at the moment.