the Rift

[OPEN] Get Off Of My Back, And Into My Game [Invasion Defence]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron & Alanna</style>

In Nomine Patris Et Filii Et Spiritus Sancti</style>

So they dared to come. Stalking like the low lives they were back into the home that the Qian had earned. They had shed the blood for this place, they had fought hard for the right to call it home. Now the Basin wanted to come back for it? No, he was not about to let it go down that easy..

That was just the tip of Aaron's anger. Not only had they fought hard and shed blood.... But lives had been lost to those from the Basin... His mother... Oh how it angered him that the 'doctor' had not come here. Where was the blood thirsty bastard that had sent a bonded hellhound to tear out his mother's throat as he and Alanna could only watch. Well, maybe this would encourage him to come. With a snort and a stomp, the painted stud looked to the young hellhound at his side. Ready? It's not going to be easy, and if I tell you to get the girls and run you better do as I say. Alanna nodded simply, neither used to the childish speech she was now capable of. Girls close? Aaron nodded in reply.

His eyes looked among the trees, watching as Mirage and Azale also stepped up, ready to fight. He wasn't all to sure he liked his sister fighting.... But he could not stop her. The Basin had taken their mother captive early in her life, only to have one of them kill her later. He knew Sakura wanted to fight, but was to young. Could he blame them? No. Could he do his best to fight for them, yes. Give me your best shot He stared into the darkness, waiting.

[Word Count: 285
0/4 Attacks
0/2 Magic or Companion use
Waits for a challenger of the northern boarder of the Edge]

talktallk

Credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
72 hours have passed. Aaron wins by default.
Aaron wins one points for the Edge Defenders.