the Rift

[OPEN] Innocents is Gone || Invasion Defense

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ayaka
I’m bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do

My hackles rose. My lips lifted and my fangs flashed in the light of night. A grungy, menacing howl got loose from my throat. They were here. I was ready. They were going to leave. Even if it meant my life.

It was just a normal night before I knew what was happening. The wind blew in my fur and my fiery orbs scanning the borders as I patrolled. I did not expect to see what I did. My paws pressed in the sand making a trail of paw prints from where I had started. I had closed my orbs just for a second, to take in a deep breath of the air that I had come to love. When I had huffed the sandy scent out, my eyelids slide open. The Dragon’s Throat was a whole new world.

The sound of beating hooves flew into my ears and a new scent prickled at my maw. A bullet of pain mixed with fear got shot into me. My home was now being invaded. So many faces I did not know where popping up at the border. I felt the urge to leap at one of them and tear their windpipe right from their throats. I held myself together though, waiting for the right time to strike.

Shock. It was filling inside of me. Why would anyone want to come and invade my home? I took in another breath of air; the scents of all the unicorns were summoned over to me. They were none other than the Basin. Ha! I should have known! All that I knew is that we, the Dragon’s Throat, were not going to lose. We would send these horned rats back to their little hole in the wall in which they called home.

I traveled closer to the uninvited and unwanted guests who were making their way past our borders. My head was held high up. My ears were shoved forward and my tail was held high. My chest was puffed out. I was showing a sign that I was not afraid of them. Though I was not the leader of this herd, I was the Alpha of them. They were just the meek Omega. When the Omega’s try to take a stand, the Alpha will always beat them down.

My hackles rose. My lips lifted and my fangs flashed in the light of night. A grungy, menacing howl got loose from my throat. They were here. I was ready. They were going to leave. Even if it meant my life

"blah blah blah."

[[Near Dragon's Throat border, midnight, cloudy | Attack 0/4 | Magic attack :: 0/20 seconds ]]

Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons on Grooveshark

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
72 hours have passed. Ayaka wins by default.
Ayaka earns one point for the Throat Defenders.