the Rift

[PRIVATE] Garden of Shadows [RE]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

I knew I had to be somewhere, and I had come here. The talk with Castiel had lighted up my mood a bit, but I was still depressed. I didn't know if I would ever see my daughter again. Azzaron had escaped, I knew that... He had escaped the Basin a few days after I had left, and I had even met him just a day or two ago. I had been so happy when I saw his bright body in the dark woods, a feeling you simply can't describe. But my beloved daughter... Would she escape?
This question worried me more than anything had ever done before.
My head rose and I observed the place I had wandered into. I was deep into the Deep Forest, a garden of shadows bathing in the moonlight. A memory sparked in the back of my head and I stopped. My companion. My first child.
She... Or he... Would be here. It was supposed to be here.

But that wasn't the only memory to be sparked. This was the place where I had first met Azzaron. The palomino pegasus had been told everything about my past - words from my own lips - and he had told me that he loved me... Not long after that night, Destry had been made.
Feelings of love and somethin that could not be named filled my heart and it bursted only to fill the rest of my body with warmth.
I loved that pegasus, even though I knew that our love was forbidden in some places. I simply did not care. He was my stallion, my mate. My golden fire pegasus with ruby eyes. And I was his mare, his lover. I was his LightningBorn.
And I would forever be his, until the spirit of my being was gone from the surface of Loorien.
I sighed of happiness, and then remembered that he wasn't next to me. He wasn't here, but he was free at least...

The moon shone above me, light and strong as there were no clouds in the sky. The stars glittered charmingly and looked down on me. I felt right here, as if this was the right place to be after such a dramatic turn in my life.

My thoughts wandered back to the first memory and sudden excitement filled me. My feline companion should be here somewhere. My little jaguar, whom I had researched about through others. A fierce, short-fused and brave young cub who I would take care of as if it was my newborn child. I hoped for a female, a female who could bond with me and really understand my decisions in life. A female who I would name...
"Desired."

"Talking."

ooc: Time to earn her beloved companion <3
tags: @[Random Event]
links for quest: Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4
word count: 452
image credits || made by Sei
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Darkness.

Movement...Chaos and confusion. It was into this world, that the creature had been born. Slung from the warm belly of its mother and left for the eternal night. The moon hung high above in a velvet night that stretched on forever, but had no warmth with which to swaddle the new babe.

A cry rings out through the night. A mew, small but determined. It is a sound which is resolved, steeled to survive. To make it out of these dark woods alive.

And then -

Eyes. Delinne's eyes. Eyes - like mine. The creature thinks, slinking from the darkness. It is small now, only a handful of black fur - but with the same piercingly coloured eyes as Delinne's own. Calling out, from one heart to another, the jaguar bounds forward, towards Delinne.

[Congratulations on completing your quest! Have you picked an ability for her? And a name?]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

I waited.
And I waited.
And I waited.

It felt like I stood there in the woods for hours, when I finally heard a little sound that was unknown to me. It sounded like a mew, and my ears instantly flicked forwards to catch up more of the unusual sound. My legs started to move and I was careful to place my hooves on things that didn't sound loud.
There.
My bodice stopped and I almost stared down at the ground, as I could barely believe what I saw. My eyes filled up with tears as I smiled widely, looking down at the little furball in front of me.
It's eyes were electric blue, just the same color as my own eyes, and it was so small.

The furball meowed again and I felt the tears run down my cheeks. Was this reality? Had I really just been blessed with my first desired? I lowered my head and blew out warm air on the furball's head as I took in it's scent to remember it.
"Dezba. Your name shall be Dezba." I spoke quietly, my words only to be heard by the little feline.

She looked up at me, her eyes wide-open. She was stunning. I licked the femme's forehead and smiled at her, feeling the pride fill my body. My child.
"I am Delinne, your mother." I whispered, looking at the small cub. She flicked her ears and it seemed like she could understand me.
"Come, Dezba, I will take you to safety." I said, only to grab her neck-skin with my mouth - careful not to pierce the tender skin with my teeth - and turned around to slowly walk out of the Deep Forest. My baby, I finally had my little desired.

"Talking."

ooc: Her name is Dezba and the ability shall be Stormcall <3333 Thank you so much :')
word count: 295
image credits || made by Sei
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c: