the Rift

[OPEN] Nod If You Can Hear Me

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Is anybody home? Are you feeling okay? No, no she's not. Time to go. Doctor, what's wrong with my baby?! Ma'am, it seems that your daughter has found her nirvana; she is in fact stuck in a fantasy of complete happiness.

Where am I? My head is spinning and my everything in my stomach seems to be churning and bubbling in every wrong way. The smell; it was so.. perfect. All four legs folded beneath my body, quivering due to the strain of whatever these poisonous chemicals have done to my body. Seele.. Eris.. the young foal.. my herd.. where are they? Are they okay? "Sheee-Uris." My jaw dropped as if I could not control the very muscles that wound around my skull, the words falling and slurring like water sloshing out of a bucket when it's put down too fast. "Uris!" I called once more, not realizing how faint my voice actually is as it clears the space between the ivory razors in my mouth. Each call would sound like the faint mumble of a drunken whore between each belch of vomit that spewed into the toilet.

My muscles ache below my still body, the tingle of sleepiness acting like millions of small mites gnawing at my dying limbs. Without my command -as far as my mind is concerned- my front left leg pulls itself from beneath my chest, snapping forward as I have barely any control. Second, my front right leg. My surroundings began to twist around me, sending my head into a panic and my already upset stomach into a frenzy. Ears laid back on pristine white hair, forelock stuck to sweaty sections of my face; two small chunks of hair twisted together around my jaw. The jolt of my body lurching upwards and forwards simultaneously sent a stinging string of saliva and stomach acid up my throat, gathering on the back of my tongue.

The gorgeous trees swayed around me, seeming to dance along and reach out toward me. They're helping sweetheart my bubbly mind tried to tell me; the words shooting out of each ear like steam from an angry cartoon character's ears. High in the air, the moon and all of it's great, gorgeous children flickered in the black sky. The moon held out a helping hand, taunting me to come forward. Wobbly legs obeyed helplessly, reminding me of a new born foal on their first few awkward steps. Ears raised from the mass of white hair, pulling forward to listen to anything before me. In this state I would be helpless to a mere fawn if she were to bounding from the dark forest.

Water, I can smell water. I'm close to it, am I not? Mr. Moon, why are you on the ground? Shouldn't you be up there with your children? Purple eyes watched the moon sitting so very still on the ground, not moving a centimeter from it's very spot. I am going to touch it, I can feel the moon. Water lapped at my knees, the cool sense making my chest tighten. My head continued spinning, seeming more and more difficult to pay attention to one thing at a time as I went on. The water now licked the bottom of my belly, making me giggle quietly and toss my skull back and forth, white curtains flapping about as well. Finally I stopped, the water lapping continuously at the bottom end of my barrel. The white shine of the moon danced along with the movement in the water as I neared. Mr. Moon, what are you doing out here?

"Speak." Walk walk
Tagged: @[Alisier]
Ooc: Sorry for reposting, I had to move it in order for the timeline to work.
AgronA
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon

image credits
table by whit