the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dreamland. [Azzaron]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
A sigh left my lips as I lied on the ground, watching the raging fire from Helovia's Heart burst and crack. I had wandered here from the Deep Forest, where I had met Azzaron... Oh, my beautiful ruby. We had created a new life - and it had gone long enough for me to see that my belly was fat - and it had been wonderful.
I had gotten pregnant. Again.
But I couldn't help but wonder if I would birth a healthy foal, since Destry had been born with a cough that had lasted rather long. She didn't cough anymore, but that worried me. What if this foal also had a disease when it came out?
What if this foal... Doesn't even live when it comes out?

I hoped it was alive, because I longed to see this foal. How would a second foal from me and Azzaron look like? Perhaps more like him? Or like Destry, more like me?
My belly was pushed up from the ground, and it looked swollen as hell. I had to be pregnant. This was exactly how it had been with Destry.
My blue gaze turned to the fire again and I let out another sigh. Where was Azzaron? Hadn't he been following me here? I called for him, a simple neigh that would ease his searching for me - if he was searching - and he would be here soon. Hopefully.

I laid my head on the ground and closed my sleepy eyes. I hadn't slept very well since the day I was parted from Azzaron in the Meadow, and now when I was pregnant - again - I had to deserve a little sleep.
My dreams consisted of nothing but colors. Strange enough. But I did see my mother again, walking towards me in the haziness of the dream.

Her white horn shone and made the stars on her body glitter, her blue orbs sparkled with an intensity I couldn't even imagine.
"Mother... I've missed you." This was a part of the dream. I didn't say anything in reality, but the sight of my beloved mum made me speak inside of my dream.
"Mum, I'm pregnant with my second child. Are you not happy for me?", I asked, looking at my mother's slender bodice. She smiled at me, and I returned the smile happily. She embraced me in an equine hug, and I couldn't help myself when I quietly sobbed against her shoulder and back. My mother.

"I miss you, mother." The words were only a whisper, but she heard me loud and clear.
"I know, my daughter. Delinne, I miss you too. But as long as you remember me, I will always be in your heart. Watching over you like all mothers watch their children. You are my light." Her voice was so soft, so calming. It made my heart ache at the first word she spoke. Mother...

And just like that, she disappeared. I continued to sleep with my dream of only colors, but in reality tears ran down my cheeks. Oh mother... I miss you.

"Talking."

ooc: ;___;
word count: 517
tags: Azzaron

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

We had gone to the Heart, the heat welcoming us with it's snapping, hissing flames. I inhaled, the stench of burning dirt, it calmed me, it somehow soothed me. I sighed, letting myself relax a little, letting Delinne wander to rest. She was probably tired from carrying her extra weight. And this time, I knew why her girth was growing.

She was pregnant, thankfully. When I had noticed her body slowly inflating, I couldn't help but feel my heart leap and bound. I was going to be a father to another little one! Questions constantly buzzed in my head as I thought of another little child, wondering if that child would be a girl or a boy, if it would have a special ability, if it would be healthy, if it would grow up normal. The questions aggravated me so much as I trod to the edge of the Heart, gazing into the pit of hissing fire.

Delinne was off, I glanced in her direction, seeing her sleeping. Her sides moved up and down slowly. When I was done staring into the blazing pit, I walked towards Delinne, my stride calm, my pace slow. I had heard her neigh just a minute ago, but now she was drifting into sleep, so I positioned myself beside her, wrapping my neck around her as she slept. She shifted once or twice, in her own little dream world.

While Delinne was dreaming, I had time to think about Destry. I could get her back right now, I could do it. I could get up now and get to the Basin, steal her away while everyone was off somewhere else. But would she even trust me? I doubted it, for I had only spoken to her a few times, so she probably thought of me as a stranger. But if I mentioned Delinne, maybe then she would come with me. But I had no hard evidence that Delinne was with me, so she probably come with me. If she had grown loyal to the Basin, she might call out for one of the bastards, hope they would protect her.

Pulling myself out of my thoughts, I noticed a glittering speck falling down Delinne's cheek. Frowning, I realized she was crying. But she did not wake, so she was still asleep. I pushed my nose against her cheek in an attempt to wipe away her tears. "Delinne." I whispered, keeping my nose to her cheek, my word a soft whisper on my lips.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: <3

word count: 418

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Colors. They had replaced my mother and were swirling around, making random patterns. But after a while, they started to form. The colors took a form of a horse, with a proud horn on it's head, and the horse walked towards me. It's body was covered in a vibrant palomino color, it's muzzle was pink and the legs were deep purple. There were two spots - I guessed that they were supposed to be the eyes - that looked straight at me.
One was blue, clear like a summer sky. But the other one was deep red and it was just staring at me. It's mane and tail was dark purple just like the legs, except that the tips of the hair was colored in a deep, almost rusty red.
But still, I found it's markings to stand out. Especially the one on the shoulder, that seemed to be colored white. It's shoulder was covered in white flames, but it didn't seem like it hurt.
The horse came closer, showing me a horn of the same colors as the hair, and it rose over me...

And then I woke up with the feeling of Azzaron's muzzle against my cheek. My eyes widened and I rose my head a bit from the ground, looking at my mate with tired eyes. He had positioned himself behind me and I loved to feel the warmth from his body.
It calmed me and made my heart flutter. How long hadn't it been since we could just relax?
My left ear flicked as I heard him say my name, and suddenly I wondered why he had caressed my cheek.
I tried to look at his muzzle and saw slight wetness right between his pale nostrils. Was it from me? My eyes felt irritated and swollen, maybe I had cried in my sleep?
"Azzaron... I'm sorry, I fell asleep. I'm just so tired..." I yawned and rolled over to a more comfortable position now that I was awake.
How long had I been asleep?

The fire still cracked and spat in front of me, but that wasn't a clue since it always burned. It was eternal. The sky above us was dark just like it had been for a good while now. Stars shone and glittered on the vault, together with the big white eye of the night.
I loved the night, honestly. It was the only time of the day when I could feel safe. Why? I don't know.
Somehow I felt like I was one with the darkness and it's twinkling decorations across the sky.

Azzaron's body behind me reminded me of reality again and I glanced at him. My swollen belly was big, all thanks to him. A smile appeared on my dark lips as I tried to imagine what this child would look like. If it was even alive, that was.
Would it be a daughter or a son?
Would it have wings? Or a horn? Or both?
My thoughts wandered back to the dream of colors. Maybe it was connected? After all, my last pregnancy-dream had consisted of four different colors which had matched my daughter perfectly later when she was out.
Maybe... Maybe these colors had to do with my child? And the horn... I hadn't seen any wings in the dream, so maybe my child was a unicorn?

As my head started to ache, I stopped thinking about it and smiled again. My gaze turned to my belly again and I nuzzled the scarred skin. My second child was there, inside of me, growing stronger and bigger for every day. And by every day I got more stressed about the fact that neither of us had a home.
I wanted a home for us this time, so that my child wouldn't have to live as an outcast and become vulnerable to the rest of the world.
"Azzaron... We should search for a home." My voice was strong and full of will. I didn't know if my mate wanted to continue to wander around, but I knew that I wanted a home.
Somewhere I could go and feel like I belonged.
Somewhere where I didn't have to spend my time together with racist unicorns in a cold as hell-landscape. I wanted a home full of warmth and love.
And I hoped to the bottom of my heart that my lover wanted the same.

"Talking."

ooc: Damn.. A lot of muse for pregnant Delinne XD
word count: 733

Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

She awoke, looking at me. She apologized, but what for? She had been resting, and she had needed the rest. Smiling, I pressed my cheek against hers, withdrawing it only moments after. I kissed her shoulder, a smile on my lips. "It's quite alright, my love. You need your rest." I murmured, laying my head across her shoulder. She nuzzled her scarred stomach, and I raised my head, nuzzling her stomach as well. There was our new child, curled up in her womb, waiting for their day to come.

I touched my muzzle to Delinne's as she brushed her stomach, I could feel her warm breath colliding with mine, my breath brushing across her stomach. She spoke again, words hitting me in the face. A... a home? But where? The Dragon's Throat would likely not accept me, after I ignorantly challenged Kri. That had been a big mistake. I didn't speak for a while, wondering why Delinne wanted a home...

Oh.

That's why.

She probably didn't want our child to live as an outcast. It made sense, an outcast life was no life for a young child. I smiled, looking at Delinne. "A home? As in, a herdland? Um... well, I suppose we could find one. Do you have a herd in mind? Dragon's Throat is off the list for me because of my history with them." I snickered, a smile on my lips. She was thinking about our child, and it's future. The child needed a place to call home, and so did we.

Besides, if this eternal night was still happening when our child was born, we would need to find a herd, where there was light. Our child could not be raised in a world of dark, no no it couldn't. So joining a herd was a good plan. At least, I thought so.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: ---

word count: 307

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
"It's quite alright, my love. You need your rest." Fine. But he had still caught me sleeping, and dreaming for that matter... I watched him as he seemed to ponder the thought about a home. He looked confused, but his red eyes soon lighted up with an understanding sheen. "A home? As in, a herdland? Um... well, I suppose we could find one. Do you have a herd in mind? Dragon's Throat is off the list for me because of my history with them." My darling was so confused and I almost laughed. But I kept it to a smile and nudged his muzzle lovingly.
"Yes, Azz, I mean a home as in a herdland. I don't like the Dragon's Throat and honestly, even if you didn't have a past I would still not live there. It would be too hot since I have a black coat, and I have a past with them as well. But I was thinking... Why not the Edge?" My last sentence was more quiet than the rest and I thought about it myself for a second.
The Edge... I would have to live with those I had battled against. Would I be able to live with them?
Or even worse... Would they even accept us?

"You maybe know this already, but I lived there once. Before I met you." I nudged his muzzle again and breathed warm air on him, taking in his scent.
"We were outcasted by the Qian - the herd who lives there now. And I don't know if they will accept us - accept me. I do have a friend in the Qian, Lace, but I don't know if he remembers me or if he sees me as an enemy by now. I haven't met him since before the Battle." I spoke loud enough for Azzaron to hear over the cracking fire in front of us, and both of my ears were pointed towards him.
A sigh left my mouth as I turned away my head and looked into the fire. Would they accept me? Would they even recognize me?
I was skinnier than before, even with my pregnant belly, and I was more weatherbitten than I had been back then.
My face was slimmer and more scarred, my coat didn't shine like before and my hair was tangled and messy. Honestly, I barely recognized myself whenever I looked down on my reflection in the waters.

"Should we try to join them? It's worth a shot..." I whispered and turned my head to my lover again. It was worth the journey. And if we got accepted... My kids would have a new home.
A good home.

"Talking."

ooc: <3
word count: 446

@[Azzaron]

Remember?