the Rift

[OPEN] Changing Thoughts

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

I had to think long and hard about this. I had always loved everything and everyone, but doing this would change me, possibly forever. Becoming racist would be a horrid thing towards Harmony and I had to make sure that she wouldn’t take it the wrong way, because I was doing this all for her. Maybe she wouldn’t understand, but she would have to suck it up. After all, she was the one who thought I had already left her.

But maybe this would do me some good too? I was too nice back then and now, it was about time I change, because it was doing me no good at all. I hadn’t even learned how to fend for myself, and with that, what would happen to Harmony? I had been all too nice and generous to notice my actions and know what was actually going on according to myself.

That all had to change.

And so it would. Anyways, my kind is way more expensive than some ordinary runt or some ugly winged idiot. We are much more beautiful than anything in the whole world. And the rest that don’t think so can all go fuck themselves or go sobbing to their mommies. If not, I can do it for them. I don’t really give a shit. Ever since I came here I haven’t got a thing out of them. I haven’t got the respect I deserve.

I don’t care what they say about the new me, because they just don’t know what it feels like to feel this powerful.

[ OOC ; Anyone can join, Antheia is just thinking of becoming racist ATM. c: Dated back towards Frostfall.]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

My snout was pointed high in the air and my paws lifted off of the snowy grounds. Ears were folded back and my tail was held straight out as I pranced in the wonderland of ice. My orbs of fire scanned the white landscape. My magic was once again, not working making my pelt look black as the night sky. An uncomfortable coldness wrapped around my body and seemed to slowly be squeezing me, until there was nothing left to crush. A pink tongue was hanging from my maw and huffs of warm air were streaming through my throat and out my jaws in a cloud of smoke. Black nostrils flared as the freezing air rushed into me, chilling my lungs.

I was not used to this type of weather. My fur was brittle and short on my back and every small breeze that flowed in the air weaved through my pelt, sending chills crawling all over. Even in the winter, the Dragon’s Throat was never that cold. The most that would happen there was a small blanket of snow or a layer of frost, making it so that you could not feel the soft sand under your paws. However, I had not come all this way for a walk (if I wanted to walk, I would have just traveled to the Thistle Meadow or someplace like that). I’ve heard that the Basin was located around here. I had never been to the Basin before, and in my whole time of being in Helovia, I have only met one Basiner. They did not know me, and I did not know them. I could easily mask my identity and call myself a Lone Wolf. They would never know. Now, I know what you are thinking, ‘This girl ain’t an informant or a shadow or a sleuth!’ I know that I was not but… would it really hurt to try and get some information to bring back to my home with me?

A crowned figure how came into view. I immediately assumed that she was with the rest of the racist ones. She had black fur with a splotch of white on her face and a dot of white on one of her withers. A soft rumble rose in my chest but quickly faded as I approached her. I would not tell her my name, but not where I came from. For if she was a member of the disguising Basin, she could run me out.

A friendly whimper was released from my maw as I stood in front of her. An innocent smile was played on my face. “Hello there, crowned one. Can you tell me where I am because I am afraid that I am quite lost.”

talkingggg

Credits

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

I could see the shadows on the wall, it seemed to be a rather large wolf according to the frozen wall the dark walked along. Though, with the furry creature came into view, she was nothing but a normal fae. I knew she wouldn’t bother to hurt me, seeing as there was no pack following behind her.

” Hello there, crowned one. Can you tell me where I am because I am afraid that I am quite lost.”

My maw placed a smirk across it as I bent down where I was at her height. "You’re in the Frozen Arch." I snarled at her and smiled. I wasn’t going to be too nice to a fae that I could not trust to not attack me on the spot, but I would be — gentle. I chuckled and stared hard into her yellow orbs. "Tell me darling, where do you hail from?" I asked her in a sparky voice.

I could tell she was not from here, especially if she was lost in a wondrous terrain like this. Another smirk came along my face as I stood up to my original height. I wind tossed by and I took in the scent of the fae’s. Dragon’s Throat. I had heard of them before, since Edge was allies with them, but I never actually traveled over to see what it was like.

Should I just walk away, or help her? Though, if I help and we go back to the Throat, what will happen there? I’m sure they will all turn on me and I won’t make it out.

Credits

TAGS: @[Ayaka]
WORDS: 271
NOTES: Really short. :| Sorry, it was right before school.
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -