the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Plot In Process

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

I felt so… so awkward. I had this weird feeling inside of me as if… as if I wanted something. I didn’t really know what but for some reason my tail just seemed to rise off my ass and flow in the wind. That wasn’t normal towards me. Was it something to do with the seasons or what? I didn’t know exactly, but I was tired of it.

I spun in circles, trying to nip at my tail but it just didn’t seem to drop. Ugh, this wasn’t feeling right at all. I just had a sudden spunk to my attitude and all I could smell was… stallions. Holy shit! Why could I smell stallions?! This was way out of hand! I am not supposed to smell those ugly creatures! They are not on my list of wanted things!

But, something else was. Though, I could not think of wanting it this early in my life. It was not to be spoken of at this part of my time line. Yet, I must say, the thought was very pleasing toward my mind. I would have a little slave to do my planning. But what pain I would have to go through just to get to that point, it must have some little effect of love on me. I mean, I just can’t hate it till it’s last dying breath. For everyone would love to speak of peace at some point in their life time, wouldn’t they?

Yes, a small little slave that could grow up into a mighty fine warrior would be great, I suppose. I could use someone to do my dirty duties.

[ OOC ; For Loon so Tio and Theia can meet! <3 And make babies. o_o @[Catillatio] ]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Birdsong had thoroughly unfurled over the forest and everywhere Tio looked, new growth and various mating rituals were taking place. From birds twittering and dancing around each other, to males of various species fighting over rights to procreate. The frenzy was evident everywhere, and yet Tio stood dejectedly in his hollow, hidden away from the world, out of embarrassment. He spared a glare at his leg, unsure of it's stability. He had tried rearing a few times to see if he could perform this season, and the results weren't looking very promising so far. Rearing required his knee to bend and it would not do so without excruciating pain.

The stallion struggled to his hooves with a splash. Thinking it was best if he at least cleaned himself up a bit, he had taken a roll in the shallows of a nearby stream. Water streamed off his body and carried with it all the dust and dirt that had built up on his coat. He rolled onto his other side and scrubbed his coat into the pebbly stream bed by kicking up his back legs and twisting himself to roll all the way over to his other side. Huffing, he stood and shook the excess water off of his back. Sunlight streaming through the canopy glittered off his soaked form. His mane and tail were both clumped into thick ropy strands, clumped together by the water. She shook his mane vigorously and that seemed to break up the ropey clumps into smaller ones.

As he limped out of the stream, he caught wind of company on the oncoming breeze that chilled him dry. He snorted at the scent of a mare in season. Great. Just great. When I can't do anything, they come to tease me. He felt his mood sour, but still, he thought he'd be better off seeking her out anyways. He wanted to see who it was who had come this deep into his part of the forest.

Limping through the undergrowth, he eventually came to a painted unicorn mare who was too busy biting at her own tail to notice that she was no longer alone. "Ahem." He cleared his throat to get her attention and tried not to look like he was favoring his crippled leg. It wouldn't do for her to reject him for thinking he was unhealthy. As he stood there, his eyes could not help but to rove over her form, judging the offspring she could carry forth, and growing appreciative as he did so. She was pretty, despite the horn that adorned her head. he paid it no mind, he didn't usually care about a horse's extra things- whether you had wings, or were adorned with horns... or both. He figured the creator gave them gifts to used as they pleased and set no stock over whether one was better than the other.

What he was worried about was whether or not he could trust his genetics to produce the correct effect by covering her. She seemed fit enough, and that was all that truly mattered to him.

Antheia, played by Clo
This is Tio, being a pervert as usual. xD

Deceased
Clo.

A N T H E I A

”Ahem.”

Aha, I knew no one could resist my good looks and charms. I was sheered in more beauty than anyone in Helovia. I was too gorgeous to not follow me around with eyes of a begging puppy dog. I mean, who couldn’t? Especially in this season.

I looked towards they underbrush where a buckskin stallion stood. Though he was handsome, he had one problem with his appearance. No horn. I snarled at this but at least he could give me something that I wanted. A slave, I mean baby.

I needed to be flirty and so that’s where I would go. Though, I don’t think I’ve even accomplished being a flirt, but I think I could do it. It couldn’t be that hard, could it?

My clefts carried me towards the stallion with spunk in my attitude, flicking my tail across his neck once I had reached him. My eyes were bright and I was looking him in the eyes with every move I took. They seemed to just lock on to his. My maw nipped at his flank, and a smirk came across it as I did so.

I can’t say it was too hard to be a flirt, for it was actually pretty fun. Though, his leg gave me worries that my foal wouldn’t come out right. But oh wells, it’s not like it’s going to be special or anything. I just wanted my foal.

Anyways, he would probably never see his foal. It is going to be mine and mine only, for I was going to have to go through all the pain just to get it out of my stomach. It didn’t seem as if this stallion wouldn’t even give a damn either.

[ OOC ; Sorry it's so short! I don't have much time before school in the mornings! D: @[Catillatio] ]

Loon
Photobucket

Acidic green orbs watched her as she trotted flirtatiously towards him. Her expression of annoyance was not lost on the stud who narrowed his eyes in grim amusement. So she had been expecting someone... and he was clearly less than what she wanted. He followed her movements with his eyes, not looking her in the face, to see that she was trying to catch his gaze. Instead, his eyes were on what she was doing.

He watched her teeth nip at his flank and he reacted instinctively by nipping at her rump. He was aiming to bite into her hip, make her bleed, leave a scar. The degree of success that this move was met with would determine whether or not there was blood on his chin when he straightened his neck.

"You know, my dear... if you want me to relieve the itch that you're clearly attempting to scratch, all you have to do is ask." He said, his voice soft as velvet and carrying the sing-songish trait that he was famous for. He wondered if she would recognize him by reputation... he'd had quite a scandal running not long ago. maybe his infamy had faded as his activity had come to a standstill, but that did not mean he had disappeared, and it certainly didn't mean that he wouldn't be recognized if he stepped away from his hiding spot.

He wondered again if his leg would even allow him to perform, especially as his mind gear towards giving her what she was clearly wanting from him. Of course he had several different reasons for wanting to spread his offspring across the land of Helovia, not the least of which was the fact that he found it hard to say no. He snaked his head to sniff at her tail, his lips nipping at her hocks experimentally, testing her tolerance before he went ahead. It would't do if he did more than she was willing to do and got himself kicked. He was already injured enough to last him a lifetime.

He half-reared, testing his own leg experimentally, and trying to ignore the stabs of agony as his leg tried, and failed, to bend. It looked like he'd have to make do without a firm grip.

-15 minutes later-

Giving an appreciative grunt, the stallion slid to all fours, being careful not to jostle his locked up knee. He sniffed at her hip to double check his handiwork and panted lightly to catch his breath. "There now... that wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked, his voice soft and yet pointedly making it clear that he understood her displeasure with him not bearing a horn on his forehead.

He seriously doubted they would ever see each other again, so he did not bother to tell her his name. He simply turned away to limp towards the undergrowth with a flick of his muddy brown tail. The strands flicking against his dusted hocks would be the last she saw of him, unless of course she followed after him for conversation. He would not object to a bit of company.

Antheia, played by clo
This is not the end of this thread, hopefully. They can probably hang out for a bit and get to know each other, maybe? :]

Deceased
Clo.

A N T H E I A

He bit me, how dare he? It’s not nice to bite a lady without permeation! Though, it didn’t hurt me much, he just might’ve got a mouth full of thick winter coat. Serves him right to go off and bite a lady on the ass. ” You know, my dear... if you want me to relieve the itch that you're clearly attempting to scratch, all you have to do is ask.” But I had no itch?

Oh wells. At least I was getting what I wanted.

I smirked as he reared a few times before deciding to do his works on me. I could only grin at the thought of that, which made me happy.

15 MINUTES LATER

” There now... that wasn't so bad, was it?” I smirked, and looked him in the eyes like the original flirt that I had come up to him with the attitude and all. "Not at all, darling." I said to him in a sweet tricky tone. This was just all fun and games to me, it’s not like I actually cared.

As he began to move away, I chased after him, right on his heels the whole time. "Now, since I am now going to carry your foal, tell me, what are you like?" I dipped my dome in a polite form. My orbs concentrating on his own, me watching his every step and how he walked with that limp.

Though, my feeling never changed towards the fact that he had no horn. But since his foal was developing inside of my body, I needed to know more about him so I knew where I might find him and ideas like that. But just the way he looked, so handsome and pretty, I couldn’t resist looking farther into him. He was impossible to refuse to look at.

[ So short. x.x @[Catillatio] ]

Loon
Photobucket

Tio paused mid-stride and turned his head to look back at her, his acidic eyes narrowed to mere slits. So she wants to know more about me, hm? he placed his raised hoof down gently and turned his hindquarters around so that he faced her.

"My name is Catillatio. Tio, for short. If you don't know who I am by name, then you should. I am the former king of the burning shores, and a revolutionary leader with his eyes on only one thing- conquest. I intend to regain my throne, even if the burning shores no longer exist. My home was destroyed, and I have found myself here in this strange land." He paused, his ears flicking lightly.

"I have no intention of surrounding myself with useless or ugly company, and so I am often mistaken as a foolish jerk. However, I can assure you that neither are true. I may have some wild ideas as to strategy when taking over a herd land, but they are all written that way for a purpose that may or may not be clear until it's happening." His expression took on a mildly sickening quality, somewhere between insanity and cold, murderous purpose.

"As for my leg, if you are worried that it will affect the foal, your concerns are groundless. This is not a genetic disability, but a curse, laid upon me by the goddess of the moon. When I finish her quest, it will be lifted, and I will be crippled no longer. If you or the rest of the world was wondering where I have disappeared to, that's what I have been doing."

He shook out his brown mane and appraised her once more. "Since you now carry my legacy, what about you? What brought you here to me?" he asked, his tone soft, but just as sing-song as it always was. He glanced her up and down. She was another black and white painted mare. He'd had several of those, and he wondered what the foal would look like between the two of them.

@[Antheia], played by Clo
Sorry this was so late. <3

Deceased
Clo.

I went into a dead stop as he turned around swiftly. I listened to every cruel word he said about himself, the things that he planned for his future and what had been brought upon his slave. The goddess of the moon? He had met her? The one that I had always chased after? Trying to follow in her hoof prints? And she cursed him? I couldn’t exactly believe that, she had always seemed so kind and careful from the stories I had listened of the faded violet goddess.

I shook the thoughts from my dome, clearing back to reality where I was turned facing the stud, eye to eye. I smiled as he asked about my own self, my head raising to meet the sky with no limitations. If he wished to know, then so be it.

"Antheia. My name is Antheia. Simple enough to bother no nickname. I’m not to interesting, but I have a goal to rise up to, following it up into leadership to make this world what it should’ve been in the first place. Why I have come along to you Tio, is none of what interests you and your cruel soul, but I have a passion, to raise children the way they should be. To be loyal towards what they have been provided with this wondrous world of ours."

I smirked and dipped my dome towards the light stallion, my orbs still locked on his own. This foal would be a warrior, I just had this weird feeling inside of me though that told me otherwise. But, I would make sure it didn’t fall under the wrong protection, like Harmony.

Credits

TAGS: @[Catillatio]
WORDS: 279
NOTES: omg. so short. Dx
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Loon
Photobucket

Tio did not react at first, preferring to listen rather than interject and seem rude. She had listened to him speak so patiently- it would be rude not to at least pay her the same respect. However, as she spoke of her plans for the unborn, a light smirk appeared on his face, growing steadily bigger until she fell silent. His first though was that he knew for a fact that his blood might tarnish her plans- but then he thought of Tharos and he stopped himself.

From what he had seen of his eldest, the stallion had the best of both his parents- being raised by Gabrielle had left him "honorable" enough. But even he had raging outbursts when he lost control and Tio knew that was from what he, himself, had inherited from his mother. Leana had been a true piece of work, there was no denying that. He wondered if Antheia would be truly happy with the results, whatever they may be.

"As for where to find me, if you truly need anything, though I doubt you will, I will be traveling to the Spectral Marsh with in the fortnight and possibly staying there. I hear tell from a reliable source that a friend of mine is building an army. I want to see if the rumors are true, and if so then I will offer her whatever help I can give without getting directly involved."

"I do hope we see each other again," he continued, the smirk growing even more. "You aren't the only one with plans for this foal." He nickered ominously, but no matter what questions she threw at him, he would not answer- his diabolical schemes were kept private under lock and key unless he purposefully let an outsider in on them. Outsider meaning anyone who isn't Tio.

@[Antheia], played by Clo
short, but here you go. xD

Deceased
Clo.
[I'll take that as a finish for this thread. xD]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Loon
[[yep, if you want it to be. <3]]