Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

CIRCUTA
</style>

my blood is singing with your voice
i want to pour it out

a burning snake coils around her heart and constricts its body. this is the feeling of want and need, burning through her soul as venom, as fire in her veins, and the wind sings nothing to her, nothing, and for once she feels absolutely alone.
the want and the need is for that of a resting place, to lay her dome and.. trust?
she is not sure this is the appropriate reasoning for this.. situation, no.
the land is not snowing. what season is it? she was traveling long, her cranium worn from many a worries, many a sights.
and it was then that the sky had darkened, the earth had seemed to shake, and the world had gone black.

she had wanted to go to a kingdom where she may be fitted queen, not a forsaken land full of the damned.
yet, blindly, she had wandered into this world, somewhere she wanted to never go,
the wilderness, far from that which she enjoyed. she had no trail to follow, no scents,
that she breathed into her nostrils here was of strange creatures and yet stranger beasts.
where had the royalty gone? was it but a wisp of smoke in the air?
did these creatures, were these equines, savages? did they not trail the roads as thieves
and steal from one another as savages?

when the moon had appeared, circuta was relieved, her dome lifting
in silent prayers of thanks, to a hierarchy she knew not of.
but it was only when she had stepped into this never-ending forest, from a trail of the world she had
been in, that she saw the earth grow lush beneath hooves,
and she decided this place must be that of a ruling, of a civilized species.
but now, as all must, she knew she must find the place where she would belong,
where she could breathe kinship and loyalty to a cause she did not know,
where she could fight along side brethren and even her sisters.

the world was open with opportunities, new toys to be played with, yes,
and circuta wanted to know all of this strange land, all of it's
nooks and it's crannies.
she had wandered upon glowing biological things that seemed to be moons on the earth.
did they have a name? what were they?
the lady of the night needed to know, needed to, or she would burst into a hot,
raging, ball of flames, and melt into the ground with her curiosity.
this place.. smelled of many equines, from those far away,
and she must assume that she would find answers in this region.

yet she darest not speak aloud, she was not a fool,
not a idiot.

she would find answers.
she sought those who could give her a nest.

she sought the righteous.
she sought the pure breeds.

and she would, oh, she would find them, soon, she knew.
but she didn't need to tromp through the forest as some uncivilized beast
and show her precise location to everyone. no, circuta was not one of the half-bloods,
she was born to rise above such creatures.

indigo orbs awaited a speaker with her dome raised high, her natural metallic sheen of her coat gleaming.
she would be patient.

and she waited.

image credit to aeolle

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
For all is not always fair
in love and war..
</style>

I may have regained control over my soul from the demons, but it didn’t mean I was a fool. I knew that my demon half had let seele down, and that she was going to be pissed. I couldn’t go back to the marsh yet, not empty handed. She would flay me to a point where I would be begging for death. A little over-dramatic perhaps, but the humiliation of crawling back with a loss would feel very similar.

The only way out I could see right now was to bring back a peace offering, something to raise my standing once more. It might not be the step forward that I wanted, but at least I would stay in a similar position. Demotion wasn’t an option, I was low enough down the food chain already as far as I was concerned.

So, my mission was not to return to that stinking sess pool I was meant to call home, but back to where this all started. Back to where I had first met the wench who was now my commander. To see if lady luck would lead to me to another like me, another lacking a home, lacking direction, who would join us. Join the band of the crazies.

The sun had yet to rise since I had been here, which meant to could stay in the shadows and observe the congregation of the homeless to see if there was someone I could even remotely work with.

I stood, regimented, pools trained on the area, constantly searching for something I could bring back to the bitch. Hours past, and yet I didn’t tire, I didn’t move, I didn’t shuffle my pillars, I was far too focused on my objective.

Just when I was about to give it up as a lost cause, something caught my eye as she crossed the barriers into our threshold. A haughty looking thing, with violent indigo oceans. Ones that reminded me of the other jezebel I had conversed with, agrona. I wanted to see her again soon, perhaps now I was more in control we could actually attempt a friendship.

Yet again, this femme was a horned one, but still extremely attractive. A perfect present for my general, if I could pull it off. I pushed my pillars forward and started to approach the beauty before me.

As I got closer, I could see that my judgement had been correct. Crazy lurked in those violet pools, causing them to have a sexy glow about them. I could see there was a bloodlust not so hidden beneath the surface, and hoped the demons wouldn’t notice. Now wasn’t the time for a battle between the halves of myself.

I approached her from the front, as not to set her on the offensive. With my latest battle record and her clear need for others blood, I might not come out alive if I enraged her. I dipped my dial in greeting and came to a stop a couple of meters before her, as not to encroach on her personal space.

It was a surprise to me to hear my own deep, husky tones coming from my maw, as I had grown so used to the demons serpent like hiss for so long.

“Greetings. Welcome to Helovia. I am Arlo, A warrior for the Asylum. You look a little lost. Can I help you in anyway?”

I pricked my harks, kept my dial dipped and awaited a response and found myself actually eagerly awaiting what she had to say..

Think Think Think
"Speak Speak Speak"
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Circuta]
Count: 590
Notes: Sorry couldn't help jumping in here!

Image Credits

Hidden Account
(09-03-2013, 02:33 PM)Circuta Wrote:

CIRCUTA
</style>

i want to pour it out

she was blessed for her patience.
delicate harks raised as the lady recognized the scent of another, and the very second she scented
the beast, she was rewarded with it's presence.
it had no weaponry that adorned it's head, and a mild distaste grew in her chest at it's evolutionary lack.
it was not a pure breed.
but it was neither a bad sight for her visuals.

the beast was handsome, muscles rippled under his ship as he moved, and she scanned the brute
as he came towards her bodice from the front. a respectful statement, circuta recognized.
his orbs were of ice, the blue of glaciers on lakes in winter, bottomless in depth.

and the brute himself was of clouds and pearls,
his apparel smooth and gleaming in the moonlight.
his dome bowed as he introduced himself, the beast was known as arlo, of the asylum.
her harks relaxed, and she moved in that of a semi-circle around the beast,
keeping her stance nonthreatening, her bodice as of water,
and her pillars movements smooth. her indigo orbs gazed at him with hidden
thoughts, she would not allow prey to see her motives; and allowed her tail to almost brush
his abdomen, her crown gleamed in the milky glow.
it was not heavy flirting, yet she saw no harm in inducing her feminine side on the brute.
she had learnt on her journeys that all beasts responded generally well to the
mystique of a she. it would bring one far often, if you knew how to
properly shape the instincts all of the beasts had.

the lady was silent for a few moments after arlo finished speaking, her breath misting the air.
she was slow in response, but not overbearingly so, circuta took the appropriate time to
consider his speech. could he help her? and did she, indeed, need help?
her voice was breathed from her maw as silk, spinning the dark spider's web.

"your greetings are appreciated, my pirit.."
orbs rested on his dome as she spoke, evenly.
"i am lost in this realm.. helpless for the time being, i seek a coterie to lay my loyalties..
to share my own common interests.. if you can assist me in this task, my gratitude.."

@[Arlo]
image credit to aeolle

Stephy
in love and war..
</style>

I registered the slight distaste that registered oh so briefly on that pretty maw of hers. It was the same look that had remained on that brute Ulriks face throughout that fight that id really rather forget. So, she was slightly racist it seemed. That was fine by me, all the more crazy to aid the asylum. Besides, it quickly transpired that she was rejecting me straight out of hand, I was to be given a chance despite my lack of crowning glory.

She quickly relaxed her stance as I came to a stop, clearly my attempts to put her at ease had worked well, and her guard was to be dropped. I kept my icy blues locked on her violets as she moved fluidly round me, her tail nearly brushing me. I couldn’t quite make out what was going on behind those violent bursts of indigo, which was fine by me, for I was already quite entranced by her.

I blinked as I realised she was flirting with me, not brazenly like a whore, but subtly like a lady. I| wasn’t used to this, for the jezebels my other half had fraternised with were well and truly ladies of the night, and left nothing to the imagination.

I watched her intently as she processed what I had to say, watching her trails of breath that were illuminated by the pearlescent glow of the constant moonlight. They swirled before me, hypnotising me almost. I had to shake myself as I realised lyrics were being imparted from that delicate maw of hers.

Her lyrics were soft and gentle, like silk. Such a difference the harsh, guttural ones that I heard so often from Seele, or even Agrona. It made a pleasant change.

I had to bring myself back into real life as I realised she could actually be what I had spent so long looking for here. It was all very well that she was a beauty, and that she was weaving her web around me, but I did have a job to do. Perhaps, just perhaps, she could be both things. She could be my escape from humiliation, and be something I could find joy in. I found that I actually wanted to protect her, and take her home, not just for Seele, but for me.

“Allow me to be your escape from helplessness. If you like, you could follow me home. The Asylum I feel, could suit your very needs. We are a collection of those, who, let’s just say, don’t quite fit into normal society.. If you catch my drift? I can provide you with shelter and food, all with no obligation of course. I know first-hand it’s not nice to be lonely out here for any length of time.”

I smiled at her, hoping she would choose to accompany me on my travels back home. I hadn’t realised until now that I had been tiring of my own company, and she would be a very welcome distraction from the constant battle within my dial.

Think Think Think
"Speak Speak Speak"
Fugue State
Count: 510
Notes: So.Much.Muse.

Image Credits

Hidden Account

CIRCUTA
</style>

i want to pour it out

the lady noted with satisfaction the brute's glacier orbs remained set on her own,
keeping them locked on her long after the she had stopped her elegant circles around the beast.
it had seemed to work, the brute blinked, his gaze continuing to linger upon her visuals.
a faint twist of the maw gleamed a smile, soft and light, as a wisp of smoke on the horizon.
it was a smile, however, yes, malice did not exist in the simplest of actions,
it did not show it's two-headed sword in this talk.

she decided she didn't think she wanted to hurt this brute,
not yet at least, for all his lack of adornments, the beast was oddly..
intriguing. it was strange, to say the least.
strange things interested circuta, she needed to know why they
made her feel a bit odd, why she couldn't place them,
she needed to take them apart and see how they ticked.
sometimes metaphorically, others literally.
she wasn't quite sure which she felt about this beast, not yet.

he offered her a coterie, and she weighed his offer with the gears
that churned as clockwork in her mind.
a odd coterie, she mused, one that accepted the banished and the
cast out, those who did not fit, was it to be a band of uncivilized
monkeys, or that of civilized beasts?
was she to find pure breeds there, or was she to find only the lesser species?
would she, circuta, be able to gain from this? and what did this.. asylum,
fight for? did it fight for the righteous, the poor, the just or the thieves of the night?
a smile appeared on his maw after he spoke with a silvery tongue, rough,
but not unpleasant she decided.

"my dear pirit.. if i were to say i would be interested in joining your coterie, i would expect the merest of explanations for your past's and future's.."

a soft hum escaped her parted maw as she spoke.
"tell me your purpose, so that i may see the cocoon break and the true shape of your people lain bare beneath.
do you fight for the just, the righteous? in the merest of terms, i wish to know what your coterie wants of me in return."

she blinked her visuals, allowing her eyelashes to catch the light of the moon.
"allow me to see what butterfly will sprout from a new skin, is what i mean, pirit."

@[Arlo]
image credit to aeolle

Stephy
in love and war..
</style>

I kept my orbs trained on the femmora before me, observing her, taking in everything about her. I had to be more realistic, I couldn’t be taken in by her feminine wiles, for all I knew it could be a front for an ulterior motive. That was the thing with wenches; they could use their guiles against us brutes, because we fell for them like the drop of a hat. But it was so damn hard. She was just so hypnotizing; I felt like I could fall into those oceans of purple and drown.

But I had to pull myself out of this, it wasn’t what I was here for, I was here to bring her back to Seele and avoid complete humiliation. If I didn’t keep my guard up, I could be facing yet more embarrassment. I couldn’t be taken for a ride, just because I was thinking with my genitals.

I could see that she was intrigued, not only by my offer, but by me. I could see she was wondering what it was about me that interested her, despite my lack of crown.

That gave me a massive ego boost. If I had been alone, I would have puffed myself up in pride, but I didn’t want to seem vain or just plain ridiculous, so I refrained. Besides, my head still wasn’t completely sold on this wench yet, despite the fact my heart was somersaulting in my chest. I wasn’t sure she could actually be trusted; I couldn’t let myself forget the bloodlust that was hidden behind those indigoes.

I watched as she processed and took in what I had to say. Poring over my words, to decide whether my offer really was what I said it was. To me, I thought she’d fit in with all of us completely, but it was up to her alone to make that decision. I could almost see the questions tumbling around that pretty cranium of hers. I imagined much of them were the same ones I asked Seele all those months ago, though it wasn’t actually me.

I listened to all of her questions and outpourings before I chose to answer;

“My dearest, we at the asylum are a collection of oddballs. That is not to say we are a band of ne’er-do-wells. We fight for our own, and those we consider allies. If you were to join us, you would have your own select role and that is all that will be expected of you, unless we needed you to fight with us.”

I paused for breath here, and to collect my thoughts, to see how best to persuade her.

“We try to satisfy each others needs, if you will. Some of us have certain bloodlusts for example. And needless to say, we are a mixed race collective, with a fair few being crowned, such as yourself. Perhaps you might accompany me in a bit to pay them all a visit?”

That was all I could do now, bar pray that I had done enough to persuade her to join me, or rather us. But mainly me.

Think Think Think
"Speak Speak Speak"
Fugue State
Count: 520
Notes: I like these two!

Image Credits

Hidden Account

CIRCUTA
</style>

i want to pour it out

as her web spun it's silvery string, she saw with well concealed disappointment that the brute had
lifted his shield once more. she could not hope to continue on this path without a decision, the beast
was once that could think, and beast's that could think could rebel, try to tear their bodies
from her web. circuta would try her best to keep all of her prey gathered in glittering silk,
to eat at her leisure.

she did not like her prey to struggle. struggling prey was frustrating.
circuta disliked frustrating things.

but she hid these mild irritations in her orbs by shifting her focus
unto other matters. the brute was not to know of her
games. and she would not allow him to see her distaste, not again,
she was prepared this time.

was she, the crowned lady, to join a group that had no royalty,
that had no position for her to rise as queen? but she would
work on that, she would cunningly rise to her goal. failure was not a word
circuta would adhere to, failure was not a word in she knew well.
no.

but the wind spoke to her, caressing her ear, making her forelock brush her neck,
and she raised her head into it's song. a gentle, commanding voice,
yet with the force of a gale in her mind. it sang to her of what she needed to do,
of what she would do, and she was not one to refuse it's generous offer.

with a almost serpentine hiss she breathed again, speaking
words into existence, weaving more thread into her prey.
"and yet, warrior, nothing is without it's own specific purpose. your coterie, do they wish for destruction, veiled
in diplomatic words? yet, your butterfly intrigues me, pirit, and I would be a fool to decline such a offer.. i shall accept your offer
of companionship."

her indigo orbs flickered behind the brute, and she took a step forward, pausing.
"let us fly, and i shall spread new wings. lead me to your people, so that i may whisper my voice
as one of your midst. i will follow you, to your flock, priti. be assured."

@[Arlo]
[ooc: circuta has agreed to join the Asylum]

Stephy
in love and war..
</style>

It was slight, but it was there. The slight despondent air that came when I stopped myself from falling over her cliff. It went as quickly as it came, so much so I couldn’t even be sure I had seen it. I was probably just me being paranoid. It came with the whole 'being kept drugged under my own subconscious’ thing. You tended not to trust anyone, not even yourself after that one.

I decided that it was just my own distrust that was causing me to see things lurking behind those ornate pools of hers. Just because I had things skulking within my icy blues didn’t mean others did. I had to stop using myself as a standard to hold everyone else to. Others were normal, I was not.

I watched as the cogs turned in that pretty dial of hers, processing what I had to say, what I had to offer, and most likely what she had to gain. Ones like us, we all wanted to know what we could get from something. We didn’t do things for free, for we weren’t a generous kind. Our hearts were more often than not either made from glass or charcoal, and they didn’t serve much purpose. Other than that of pumping our life blood round our veins, no emotion involved.

My auds flicked, registering the slight change in her sing song lyrics. They now held a serpentines vocals. This hiss was music to the demons ears and they jumped enthusiastically around my dial. "Stop it..” I grumbled, barely realising I had spoken out loud. I could do without their headache right now. I had to fix their mistakes.

“Aye, we have our own purpose for existing, M’lady.“

I rumbled. Pausing to give my cranium a shake to knock the ghouls off balance for a minute or two so I could think.

“Alas. I cannot tell you here. For we guard our secrets closely, and the walls have eyes. Besides, it is better explained by all, rather than one. It pleases me that you are to join me, I have not had company in some time, and one does tire of one’s own voice.”

I flicked my bangs from my eyes, giving her one piercing look and said;

“If you would like to follow me, M’lady. I will take you to our humble abode, where you can find your place amongst the crazies.”

And with that, I started to amble forward slowly, heading for the marsh and one small victory to counteract my one big loss.

Think Think Think
"Speak Speak Speak"
Fugue State
Count: 520
Notes: Thread is finished. Now moving to the marsh.

Image Credits