the Rift

[OPEN] Dear Father Earth [Earth God]

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: postcopy_zpsa680ad86.png]
You see, there's this storm brewing
and it ain't stopping.

My spotted body move graciously up the steep climb with ease as my large hooves dug into it for grip as I slowly ascended up. I wanted to talk to the God of the Earth as I heard he could do great things. I had heard he was a God that actually cared for us mortals. I had heard the other Gods weren't exactly all that too kind. Because of this, the Earth God was a God that I wanted to meet.

My sky blue eyes met the temples and my brain could easily put two and two together which belonged to which. I stood before the Earth God's temple, trying to look as elegant and as nice as I could. I wanted this to be a formal meeting. I didn't see anyone else around and I hoped it would stay this way.

Ever since I first saw the Earth God himself, my mind was curious about the powers he could indeed bestow upon individuals. However, it wasn't power I sought as of right now. It wasn't magic I sought right now. It was instead, a defense mechanism that could protect me in combat. I had a disadvantage here in Helovia. I didn't have a horn to spear an enemy and I didn't have wings to escape. For this, I was at a disadvantage and I wanted to see what could be done about this.

You see, I was seeking a horn to go upon my crest. I only wished that it be a black horn that didn't stick out like a sore thumb and I only wished it be useful in my cause. I didn't care how it looked. I simply wished for it not to be some crazy and ridiculous looking figure. I didn't suppose this so called lovely God would do that.

"Good evening, Father Earth. If I may call you that. I have come to seek your presence and I am indeed ever so gracious for anything.

You see, I've been thinking things through. You know, this beautiful thing gifted to me called life. I treasure it everyday and I am gracious for it because there are others who wished for it and this gift was sadly torn from them, too short into their lifespan. Because of this, I want to protect my life. I want to protect other's lives and I want to make this gift of life easier... better for others.

You see, God of the Earth, I am starting a group called the Storm Strike. We are to fight for righteousness and equality. We are to fight for the good of the side. Through a mature verbal confrontation preferably but if things do ever escalate, I wish for a way to defend myself. I have noticed that in these lands, I am at a disadvantage you see. The unicorns can easily spear me with their horn, and a pegasus can easily distract me or slap me with their wing. For this, I am asking of you to gift me with a horn upon my head for security and safety for my family and my self.

Please, God of the Earth. I have heard only good thing about you and I have this hope in my chest that you are indeed THE God I sought out on this quest. Please, I beg of you. In the very least, please, please grant me your gracious presence tonight. I have saw the thing you can do with my own eyes and with the plants. All I ask is for this simple thing."

[Adalaide is simply begging the Earth God for his appearance to ask for a simple thing. She wishes to not bother him again for a very long time. She has come to seek out a horn for her head, preferably a straight, sturdy, jet black one that has a smaller twin not too further down her forehead. If you wish to join in this thread, please PM me first. :)]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
After the destruction of the Veins, this once revered site, has fallen to the hands of fate and time, and as all lost things, has begun to deteriorate. Without the Earth God's presence to allow the few flora and fauna here to blossom, growth remained as stunted and sparse as it was at the beginning of Frostfall. However, without his brother the Time Lord to usher the passage of minutes and hours, this long forgotten place seemed to have been forgotten by time as well, and an almost ethereal dust seemed to coat the shrines. However, as the Earth God's reign slowly begun to regain the lands, so too did a few small spurts of growth begin to grow, here and there, on the shrines.

However the God does not appear before you, on this hallowed eternal eve, for although your cause comes from the heart, his presence is required elsewhere.