the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

SO many memories. So mush pain. Bearing everyday without my old Mother is like trying to remember someone you never knew. The pain was killing me from the inside out. I missed my dear Antheia, and I miss our time together. The smiles and the laughs that we shared, the talks we had, just being able to return to her at the end of the day and know that there is someone who will love me. I no longer have that. I no longer have someone that I can return to, someone who can return to me. Where I can be comforted by the warmth of anothers' coat, one that I love. This is all I am now. Full of pain.

These thoughts bring me to the Fields. A place where we spent most of our time talking, having fun and meeting new beings. Here is where I met Midas, Apollo. Those where good times. I doubt any of them remember me, including Antheia . I bet she has replaced me with one of her own or possibly another she has taken in. Most likely one with a horn, one to her that will be much more special. I just wish I could know if she even loved me any more, had a little bit of her that still cared. But I am for sure, she doesn't want anything to do with me any more, now that she realizes I don't have a horn, or have eagle wings sprouting from my shoulders. I am always looked down upon for this, my lack of specialness. I have no respect for who I actually am, and who I can be. If only I was blessed with a horn, or possibly wings...

Maybe I could meet someone new. Maybe this someone new could take my mind off the past and set it to the future, what great things I have to come, and all the possibilities. I would tell you of my future, but let's not waste time, it would take far too long.

I walk through the field, letting the moonlight shine upon my clean and tidy coat, my long locks, and my very beautiful dome. As I walk, I hum the song that my mother used to sing in her beautiful, light voice. To be truthful, I was nothing like my dear Diatrec, my real mother who kicked me out and sent me for here, to live alone. But, now isn't the time to bring her up. She has no place in my heart or mind. It's time to forgive and forget.

@[Castiel]

Table by Wild.- SarhaharaS1@DA

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
There had been many faces this painted stallion, with broad fields of rich white and cherry red chestnut, and they all seemed to go on their way in life forgetting about the unicorn. Some nights the horned stud would cry himself asleep or couldn’t gain solace most nights, for his mind had been plagued by nightmares that never seemed to fade away. These terrible dreams stemmed from a singular traumatic event in his youth that forever changed him. Not a drastic change for the boy was still able to smile and laugh, but in the shadows of a smile lurked hidden demons. Not able to get out because the horned horse kept them chained up until it became too much to host them any longer. Being himself all he wanted to do was love everyone show them there was more to life than pain. His parents left him that legacy to care for the lost and wounded souls so when the time came death would wisp him away to eternal bliss.

Despite love being Castiel’s mission the boy didn’t stick around large crowds feeling them to be rather threatening, but when he could get a horse alone his job became easier. Of course out of result of this the horse did have many one night stands it surprised him he had yet a child be born out of such encounters. For that the stallion was thankful he wanted a family not a foal out of a casual meaningless fling. Besides that ethically it would defy the very moral code he was trying to live by, but thus far failed at.

Coming into the fields he had often found isolation the stud saw another horse off in the distance. Part of him wanted to turn around and run he grew tired have the same pattern of conversing with others, but being himself the stallion nickered a greeting then bent his neck low to rub on some beautiful flowers. Waiting for the lady to come the unicorn stallion just thought about things in a bit of a daze.

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

Harmony had slipped from my mind. She was the least of my worries, for she had been given to Tonka. I’m sure he could take care of her. He was the one to offer to take her anyway, so I guess he was ready for a challenge, well, I hope so anyway. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t be having any more kids of his own, hinting the pact that he wouldn’t have the materials needed. Because he doesn’t want to get on my bad side, that’s positive.

I was ready, to tell her that it was all over and that would no longer be able to meet her. That we both had to go our separate ways. I wasn’t enough for her anymore. Plus, she had no horn, which made her pointless in so many different ways. But I’m sure we would meet again, though, I suspect it won’t be the good way. We would no longer care for each other, and one by one we would tear our skin off our hides just for the fun of it.

My horn was speckled with blood, but I had no idea as of where it had come from, I hadn’t killed anything recently. But I could sense that soon it would have a new crimson red coat along the edge. My maw rose to the wind, catching the scent of my once filly, but now enemy. My clefts began to pick up their pace as she came into sight of my dark blue orbs.

I came up beside her with a snarl. "May I ask why aren’t you with Tonka?" I questioned her, my orbs glaring hard into her crystal pool. "He has already wandered back to his own home, to find his little crush dying." I grinned at the grown filly. She was hovering over me now, taller than ever. How had she grown so fast? "But I guess he left you behind, darling." I crackled and the glanced off into the distance at the painted stallion.

My harks were pinned at first before I noticed the horn placed upon his colored dome. I gave a slight whinny, just enough for him to hear before I turned back to the painted filly standing before me. My orbs scanned over her firm frame with a smirk. "Baby, you’ve grown so big!" I exclaimed with a solid grin directed to her.

[ @[Harmony] & @[Castiel] ]

Deceased
Wild.
H A R M O N Y
Live in Harmony with the Lord

{action} { "talk"} { thoughts/quoting}

My harks flatten to the back of my dome when the scent of my old Mother reaches my scenters. Memories immediately flash before my orbs, and pain makes my cringe. This is not a time for her to come, I am in to much emotional and physical pain. She simply wishes to make me hurt more, I suppose. It does hurt, that she no longer loves me, it does. I know she has forgotten about me, thinking I have already left with Tonka.

I flinch when her hot breath touches my neck. I look back, only to notice that I loom far over her, and to see her little teeth bared. All I can do is chuckle. No pain is shown, for he is helping me. Speaking of males, I hear a distant whinny off to my left, and also her Antheia respond to it. I flash her a glare, returning the whinny also. My attention now settled on Antheia. I turn, so we are facing eachother, and dip my dome in respect.

" Greetings, Antheia. Why it is a pleasure to cross paths with you, once again. "

I now raise my dome to it's usual height, far above hers. My face is not friendly, my usually light eyes are harsh, slicing through Antheia's frame. I ignore her rude tone, intending to carry on with my nice act

" I am simply awaiting for my Father to become settled, and yes, my mother is ill. But, it is of none of your concern. I wish not to converse with you about my personal situation, I would suppose you feel the same, dear Antheia. "

I let my face lighten from it's hard lines for a split second, only return to my harsh ways, but my polite demeanor. My harks are slowly regaining their usual position as I listen to her spit out words like a fool. I simply nod when she has finished speaking. The words sting me, my lips curling to show her my rotten pearls.

" I have not been left behind. Fortuently, they do not have the same thought process as yourself. "

I lock my orbs with hers, they are now an angry sea. How dare she speak to me this way, and act this way. She is simply making a fool of herself. I can't believe this thing used to be my loving mother.

" No need to point out my size, I am aware of it. "

I spit out my words, as she had been doing. My muscles flex, and bring me higher into the air, I drop my neck so it is at her level. My muzzle inches away from hers. My scenters are flaring, resisting every urge to stomp her into the moist soil and her useless and worthless life right here right now. I take a small step forward, my maw resting nest to her ear.

The tone I speak in now is full of threat, hurt, anger... Everything I can imagine to feel at this very moment. My voice is nothing but a whisper.

" How dare you. "

And with that, I rise to my usual height, turn around, and walk off.
My thoughts aren't for her now. I now know what this beast has become, and what she wishes to remember me as. I will now have to push away the feelings of longing and despair and move on with my life. My life that I have many things to do in, and so many opportunities. Unlike her. She has nothing to go for her in my book.

fear what you don't know

permission granted to use magic on her, with the exception of killing her

Unregistered

Cast a task

This world holds nothing for us, but God holds all things in his hand

The unicorn watched from a distance another mare come on the scene before the other mare. His ears perked forward enough they could pick up muffled words nothing of real use to discerning what was said. Visually though he saw tension in both of the mares body language giving one the idea of bad blood between them two. Part of the stud wanted to get involved, but he talked himself out of it deeming the whole incident none of his concern once so ever. With that notion the stallion waited patiently even though he just wanted to walk off on the whole awkward matter. For the petty things that many got caught up on just made him annoyed and rather not in the mood to converse freely. So the unicorn stallion stood contented with the flowers of the meadow without a care in the world for their issues. The horse had tried helping others, but some were just too stubborn anyways to accept help or tell him the truth. The saying “the truth will set you free” had been indeed true, but for other they stuck with the saying “you can’t handle the truth” for when they faced it they could not take the pressure. This made his current life adjective rather trival and boring a pursuit to have let alone try to maintain. He needed a lifestyle change or his mind would go crazy.

Cast perked up a little when the mare finally came his way giving a nicker the boy strutted up to the lady his broad fields of chest nut and white shimmered in the never ending twilight. After awhile his eyes sight got use to seeing not a signal once of sunlight to break the darkness’s dictator rule over the land. They saw the body of the mare to be rather pretty, but then again he thought most horses were beautiful in their birth right. Walking up to the mare the stud gave a polite nod saying “ nice to meet you I am castiel your name” after speaking he addressed the issue of the other unicorn “ is she being a bother if so we can take this conversation elsewhere” the boy was careful to use a respectful tone towards the other horse for he knew not what wrong she had done to this mare.

"speak"

DevA

Deceased
Clo.

a n t h e i a

She greeted me? She thought I was dumb to think that the beast had coward out of her? She was more stupid than I thought. A smirk fled across my soft pink kissers as I stepped out in front of her as she began to move. She wasn't going anywhere near that stallion, at least until I was finished with her once and for all.

"And that's where you go wrong Harmony. Because it wasn't Chemical, I believe it was some mare named-- Hestia? Yes, that's the name he pleaded to love him back." I smirked and put my muzzle up against her's. "And, when did I ever say you have permission to replace me?" I nipped her hard, pealing her soft fur off her maw.

My stomach stood farther out than the rest of my body. Yes, I would have my own little slave soon, one to do all my dirty deeds. Oh how happy I would be to have my own little warrior soon, the warrior who called the word of death. It would have a horn, or it would have no life.

As she lifted her dirty little mouth up to my harks and said her piercing words, that had done it. I was finished with her foolishness and I no longer knew who she was, but I guess that's how it felt with both of us. My maw flew fast as I aimed for her little ear, trying to at least snatch a little piece off her pretty little face.

My dark blue orbs glared at her with anger. She had not messed with me at the best of my times, she had upset the devil itself. The little diva, the one that I had loved, and still love, had finished me off. I wasn't fit to put up with this shit. For heavens sake, I was pregnant!

The stallion popped up in the conversation, which made my glance quickly turn to him in frustration. "Fuck off asshole!" I commanded him harshly, my harks pinned down against my hard dome, blue orbs steaming with anger. This was between Harmony and I, not this coward.

I turned back towards the mare, my stare still a stone glare. My teeth bared at painted figure. From what it felt like, I was a demon.

[ @[Harmony] & @[Castiel] ]

Credits

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

I flinched.
How dare she. Antheia had truly hurt me. She really had. At every moment I could feel my heart breaking. Now she had told of me, and this sweet Stallion. She had truly become a monster.

I turn to the Stallion I had stumbled upon, I flash him a polite smile. I hope he can deal with this just for a moment. Antheia will leave soon. She always gives up on me, leaving to be with her disgusting self. My blue pools that match hers. I let them float across her bodice, they stop, and widen. Her swollen abdomen is what makes me gasp. I take a few stumbles backwards, restraining from her.

My orbs glue to the ground, my harks flatten to my cranium. My focus floats to the Stallion, I let my pools plead him to stay as my focus shifts to Antheia, a frown placed on my kissers. I try to not let her words hurt me, but why yes they do.

When her pearls rip my maw, I simply take a step back, tears welting in my orbs. I let them lock with hers. I let her see my physical pain, and my emotional pain. All I have gone through without her. Missing her every moment. Wishing she was with me. Wishing she would love me. Wishing she would accept me. But that's all my imagination. It will never happen.

"Who gave you the permission to replace me?"

I wince. She doesn't know what she is saying and how it hurts me. And, how she is actually hypocritical.

" And, who gave you the permission to replace me. "

I nod to her stomach. Then quickly turn away to hide the tears that leave wet trails down my cheeks, I take a step to my right, and start to walk around her. My head is hung low, my harks still pinned. When I am next to her, I extend my maw. I lightly touch her stomach, blood dripping from my lips from the bite I received from her. I whisper to the creature inside, loud enough for us all to here.

" Good luck small child. I can't wait to meet you. "

Momentarily, a smile floats across my kissers. I close my orbs for a moment before curling my neck so I can turn my dome to my left. I then speak to my Mother once again.

" Congratulations, darling. "

I then simply take a step forward, so I am facing the Stallion. I nod to him, my harks now perked. My left leg in front of my right, I cock my left hind. I whip my head, curling my neck in a gesture beckoning him. I then mouth words to him.

I'm sorry...

@[Antheia]
@[Castiel]
Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Unregistered
Tension had a way of choking out life where ever it went it felt like the very air would run away from it. Why such a feeling had a way of ruining a moment had been a question not so easily answered. How could such a social setting be so unnerving when it came down to it and leave destruction whoever it strode? Again another unanswerable question, but the very effect it had could be entertaining. At this moment however in a wind tossed field was not a laughable show for a painted Unicorn stallion. Unfortunately he walked right into the middle of two bickering mares. At that instance these two ladies could be compared to a bunch of starved dogs fighting over a piece of meat. Being worried the stud wanted to run the opposite direction away from the whole mess those other horses were bringing about. The fields had come to be a peaceful sanctuary for the stallion, who wondered around relentlessly never settling. Now it had its serenity broken by words laced with the poison of hatred.

Cast was taken back when the wider bellied mare called him an “asshole” when all the boy did was attempting to diffuse the entire situation. Being steady to his loving nature the horned stallion with broad fields of red and white said back in calmness “I don’t want any of this ok…..your being ridiculous and petty….forgive move on that simple” noticing the lady was with child he said with a smile “besides you don’t need stress at this time for the sake of your baby’s health miss just calm down” While speaking to the hostile horse the unicorn kept a defensive stance in case she was to strike out at him. Seeing the other sweet mare with tears broke his heart for her and he just nodded to her in turn mouthing “ Don’t be” then introduced himself as “Castiel” and offered a firm reassuring nuzzle to her cheek saying “ everything will be ok”

Deceased
Clo.
[ -Theia walks off and lets the two talk- Sorry, I'm busy, but we can all thread another time? :D Y'all can continue on with the thread because Theia left. :c Butthole. xD ]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Unregistered
( No problem :) clo flow)

Deceased
Wild.
I wasn't surprised when Antheia suddenly lurked away. It was much like her, actually. To simply run away from problems that were too hard for her to bare. I simply shook my dome.

The stallion that stood before me was kind, his orbs showed love and kindness. His touch made all the feelings ebb away that lingered previously. His went by the name of Castiel. A handsome one in my book. I smiled and let my orbs scrape over his frame, then returned them to his, so they could lock once again.

I glanced to both of my sides, hoping no one had experienced this odd first meeting. I stretched out my maw, allowing it to touch his in a gesture of thank you-s. Dipping my dome, I muttered a polite greeting.

"Greetings, darling. It is a pleasure to be in your presence."

Raising her dome to it's usually height, she chuckled, letting her smile deepen as she continued speaking. My voice is light, airy, and kind.

" I am Harmony. "

I let the words roll off my ribbon, my orbs displaying a bit of flirt. Blinking, involuntarily, my long lashes fluttering. Cocking my head to one side, my long forelock slipping to the right side of the front of my dainty and defined cranium. This stallion was different than the others. Reminding me much of Apache, but more willing to make physical contact. Really, I didn't care either way. It wasn't my time to chose between them, really I shouldn't even be thinking of who I should pick. It was all up to fate in the long run. Although I wished for one to love, I would have to wait for the time to come. As they say, there are always other birds in the trees.

@[Castiel]

Unregistered
The other horse stormed off in a rage making the stallion want laugh at her for being so foolish and petty, but as always holding one’s tongue was the best method in situation like these. There had been so much hatred laced on the other equine’s tongue it could have been a deadly toxicant; if responding in a similar manner it could only exacerbate thick tension. So needless to say the pregnant mare full of hormones having left caused a great weight to be lifted out of thin air. Still something lingered in the other lady it could be read on her facial features like a book, but quickly began to fade when the unicorn gave her a reason to smile. Life is way too short to be bitter towards any other soul; at least the unicorn thought so and lived by that philosophy.

Cast feeling her warm breath on his muzzle as hers touched his made him giggle and push into it a little. This horned horse wasn’t one to ever reject a gentle touch from anybody else finding them to be soothing to his internal pain he had masked over so well. Life could kick you in the gut the only time it will win though is when the soul refuses to rebound becoming stronger in failing. Looking deep into the girl’s eyes the stud smiled deeply as he could see the soul of the lady. Light was easy detected when peering into the windows of the soul, which moved in vibrancy, and held a peace projecting outward.

Picking up on the flirtation the boy got shy and responded “ no its my pleasure to be with someone with a soul like yours….seldom are there souls in this place that don’t let the world force them into submission. I like that name fits you perfectly for you are truly in harmony spiritually” speaking smooth as his normal self the stallion just rolled a nickname off his tongue as was typical for him to do with everybody “ Harmony the charm” laughing the stud pushed her playfully saying “ why did that other lady have such bitterness towards someone like you….then again shouldn’t surprise me with types like her sort” Feeling rather giddy the stallion held the facial expression of loving hearted foal who had yet to get violated by life, which lurked like a tiger in the dark ready to pounce; destroying innocence had been its only really true cause.

Deceased
Wild.
His presence, the way he acted, and his kindness soothed my pain. The look in his orbs could make any mare weak, and I was just lucky enough to be in his presence, truly I was. He made me act silly, he had me all giggling and happy. Being happy, joyful or being giggly seemed so unusual these days. Pain just seemed to become second nature. This was a way him and only him could tug at my heart strings, and make me feel this way. I loved it.

His warm touch as he pushed into my touch made chills climb up my spine. I couldn't help but close my orbs, my smiling widening. I wanted to savor these moments, remember them forever. Add a new slip of crisp white paper poisoned with black ink, fluttering to the bottom of my cold, unusual heart and making a home there, among the new, the old, and the ancient.

I listened carefully, my harks perked as he spoke to me. His words and his voice wrapped around my harks, echoed through the field and danced upon the wind. They where heartfelt. The way he complemented me was in the most gentlemen way that one could mutter. I chuckled as he gave me a nickname, a friendly gesture.

" Your something aren't ya? "

I giggled when he pushed me, knowing it was playfully. Nudging him back with my maw, I listened to his question about Antheia, why she was bitter. My smile faded a bit, but I nuzzled him again, my maw brushing his cheek.

" I have no idea why she turned on me. That's my adopted mother. She's changed."

My smile returned as my orbs took in his facial expression. Taking a step forward, I curled my neck. The space between us that was previously small, now didn't exist. With my kissers, I played with his mane.

" I am not the charming one darling, you are. "

Lightly, I nibbled his muscular neck, my orbs lit with fiery kindness and playfulness. Taking a step back I pranced in front of him, my dome raised, I paced to and fro, glancing at him, then raising my dome again in a teasing way. I turned to him, my smile wide. The way he made me so happy seemed unearthly. It sealed away the pain, as if it was a letter, sending it away, seeming like it would never return. I know that when our little moonlit meeting has come to a conclusion, I would become my lonely self once again. I would convey the look of sadness, rather than happiness. I would lurk through the shadows alone, for every night to cry myself to sleep, hoping it would heal the pain that never left. To wake only to feel painful stabs in my heart. To see disgusting flashbacks, to live my life, alone...

Why did all things have to come to an end. Why did we have to say goodbye?

@[Castiel]
fear what you don't know

permission granted to use magic on her, with the exception of killing her

Unregistered
Mares had been all over the boy as of late and he honestly had no clue why anyone would ever flock to him. His entire mind said about itself was simply “I am the oddest one to be walking around and I constantly try to break the social norms of society” this was a very modest way of living, but also could lead to rather self induced lonesome nights. Consisting mostly of nightmares and little rest left a grouchy stallion the next morning despite a beautiful sunrise; even the joyous tunes of the early bird in their perches could not satisfy the ebbing pain on those days. So naturally this led the stud to seek comfort with many through the night and often they didn’t sleep, but slept together. Surprisingly the youth filled boy didn’t end up a father as result. It was not if he desired to be doing such behavior, but rather despised himself for it condemning such actions. Everyone hated something about themselves and that something for him was being so darn broken spiritually. All he craved was the love he lost when during colt hood days his parent were murdered; ripped away before they could even start enjoying their son. With no family ties the horned horse simply became a wondering vagabond consequently again leading to nights by himself left at the hands of his thoughts. Funny how thoughts could be such great tormenters and be the creation of the very thing they ripped apart.

The lady before Cast became so quickly filled with infectious joy that plagued every word of his tongue. Being use to having the effect on most other the stallion grew use to it and used it to bring about a greater good in a lost world. Besides that it also brought him a way to cope with his own hidden pains. Feeling the mare close the space between them the boy got nervous not wanting this to end another pointless fling, but not wanting to deny her his warmth the stallion submitted to it. His skin tingled at her every nip and he found himself fighting innate urges belonging to his gender. Refining himself the stallion just laughed in amusement at her natural response of prancing her wears in front of him. Gently the boy went up to the lady and held her for a brief second, but withdrew reluctant to allow this to progress anywhere further. He didn’t want to wake up to a empty field the next day once again feeling that sting of being unworthy at which time he answered her " no I am not charming nor I am I great I am just another screwed up soul who yearns for peace and rest from never ending torment"

Deceased
Wild.
My hopes have been lifted and I feel as light as air as my orbs lock with his as he approaches me. The way he holds my gaze and the way his may brushes against my cheek bone sends shivers through my body. I smile at him, giggling once again.

He must think that this will end soon and turn into to nothing. But, really, I hope it doesn't. I would kill to feel this way every day, every moment, and have the pride to say he is mine, all mine. But, again... soon he will restrain from me like they all do. Push me away and move on to something better. I am useless, and have no point, after all.

I close my eyes once again, engulfing and saving the feeling of his touch, only for him to be ripped away by a force that is unforeseen. Opening my eyes, I take a step forward, eagerly awaiting our frames to collide once again, to feel his touch and his warmth. I blink slowly, opening my eyes to reassure myself that really, this isn't a dream after all. I take another step towards him, not touching him yet but damn am I willing to. I lock my eyes with his, my smile growing deeper as another urge to touch him wrestles it's way through my muscles. I take another step, nudging him with my shoulder. Playfully, I nip at his kissers, then stop as I come up on his left side, hanging my neck over his. I chuckled and muttered a few words, my voice wistful.

" Tell me more about yourself, darling. "

I then play with his mane again, a chuckles escaping from my kissers every now and then. I know I shouldn't be so friendly. I know I shouldn't be so touchy touchy. But this was the real me. Urging to love and care for someone. He had this effect on me. I liked it, no... I loved it. I wanted it to last years, ages, centuries...

Unregistered
Something about her drew the stallion no matter how hard he fought deeming himself unworthy of ever being loved or in love. Love he knew once it transcended all things of this world then some, but long ago the boy lost the true definition of the emotion. Fighting made the horned painted animal weary beyond reproach; like a soldier guarding an outpost outnumbered and under siege knew his time drew near to the enemy blade cutting his throat. In defiance the soul still waded on through the never ceasing waves threatening to pull it into a never ending undertow. There was no true reason as to why the boy was denying himself the love he so badly wanted and had seen in this mare before him. Mostly fear of loving something only to see it slip away reframed him from just simply giving into what his heart demanded. In an odd way the equine denied what the heart wanted under pretext of keeping it for the good of all. However that justification left him as he found himself embracing the girl he had just met. Seeing her advance into his space once more he backed up saying “ you don’t want me…..I am not worth it” but before that could do any good the stud gave in once more by holding his head against her chest, as the beautiful mare draped herself over his neck. With one last thrust of defiance he found himself accidentally blurting out “What do you want with me…to rip my heart out vile snake how many times must I behead you devious creature” that was not directed at her at all, but at the very thing he harbored hates towards the driving force of evil.

Cast then just stood there shutting his eyes and just feeling the warmth of the mare was able to silence his mind enough to gather composure once more. After a long pass the painted unicorn spoke once more with a caring tone “ will we end up hurting one another if this is not meant to be…you have to know that….so why give in to a trap we know and have been snared in before. When will the agonies of this life cease to have holdover us with all due respect I do not want either of us to wake up in a field all alone in the morning. We just met so my refusal steams from the unknown”

Deceased
Wild.
His actions weren't unexpected. Like I said, everyone choices to restrain from me and move on. But the words he spoke where the exact ones I have repeated in my mind. I took a step back from him, dipping my dome in respect. My orbs where suddenly filled with pain and hurt, not towards him, but towards life.

" I know. It's the same way I feel, darling. I am not a passing mare. I wish not to be like that. I only wish to savor my moments with you. Our knowing of each other may be slim, but you make me feel whole again. I want to remember this, for I am lonely. I wish, I dream for someone to care for, to love. It always seems everyone restrains from me. I have a long and hard past, despite my young age. I long for company, an end to these lonely nights..."

I surprised myself. The way that I spoke my feelings to him was unusual to me. I shuffled my clefts, my orbs glued to the ground. The tips of my harks grew hot. I couldn't believe the way I acted, but then again I still cared for this sweet being. Taking a step forward, I hung my head.

"I am so sorry if I offended you, hurt you, or did anything to you. I just feel happy when I am in your presence. I'm different from the other's I promise..."

I couldn't help but stretch out my maw to brush his once again.

Unregistered
There was a certain class to this mare that made her so similar to him and when they ran into each it felt like two souls finally merging together, but still doubt would linger in the back of the stallion’s mind for the rest of his days of life. He felt horrid that it was causing the mare pain as came to be self evident with her immediate withdrawal, like that of European nation bowing down in utter defeat. The girl’s intentions were nothing, but good hearted so why was he being so stubborn towards her? Even this eludes any apparent external tell it all remained within a person vs. self conflict. So badly the unicorn wanted to give in to obtain that love he wanted hearing the mare’s testimony made it easier for him to open up in a way he never had before with anyone. Sighing with eyes clouding the stallion spoke to her “ My….parents were murdered in front of me…they tried killing me, but I was able to change my breathing to mimic death so I was spared…..After that I left never looking back my heart utterly broken” speaking the boy walked into her space and lifted up her head “ I want that love back just as much as you do…forgive my reluctance I only fear us being pulled apart whether by our own doing or by fate” staring into her eyes he just embraced her and didn’t pull away this time. Nipping her withers the stud also wiped tears onto the lady, but did it with utter dignity. For the girl’s sake the male had to remain strong or keep up the appearance of being strong, even if they were dead on the inside. As was the role assigned to them since the dawn of time

Cast held Harmony close inhaling her scent like that precocious foal hood scent and it brought back memories of his mother. For once it wasn’t the dam’s mangled body in a pool of blood it had been of the times the mare would cuddle her son to sleep after a bad dream. The sire’s voice would sooth him to sleep with a tale of some adventure he claimed to have had. They sounded so grand of a life, but how could he know if his father was telling the truth about them. Burying his face into the mares warm back he let his tears fall finally closure had come all the while he said “ thank you for being who you truly are it has allowed me to be transparent enough to rid me of an awful bondage of the past” speaking the boy then massaged up the crest of her neck to her ear whispering “ stay with me tonight we don’t have to be alone anymore my charm of the twilight”

Deceased
Wild.
His sudden urge to approach me and show his feelings gave me a feeling of warmth and comfort. I felt as he rested his dome upon my back, a tear drop onto my coat, I nickered softly,

"Darling, my darling. We shall be lonely no longer, my love. Your story, it is horrid. I must tell you of mine, but not now, I am afraid of your reaction. "

Softly I nibbled his back, my neck turned. When he made his way to my ear, another chill was swept across my bodice, I couldn't help but smile at his words. He was so kind and heartfelt, and so willing to show his feelings. It seems as if fate has brought us together. We shall heal each other, mend each other's broken hearts. We don't have to be lonely. No, we can live in true Harmony.

Rubbing my dome lightly on his neck, I whisper to him.

"Castiel, you are mending me. You are bringing me back to the horse I used to be... I will stay with you, I will not leave you till' you wish me to do so. I will never betray you, I will be loyal to you. I will care for you in you sick times, your good times, and think of you the times you are gone, here, or never returning. I promise you this. "

My voice trailed off as I buried my face in his long locks. Tears beginning to welt in my orbs. I nibble his neck gentle, hoping he knows how I feel. That he knows that I would never betray him. Never ever, not even if he left me, found someone new, broke his promises, no. I would never...

Unregistered
If this painted unicorn could have an occupation in the human world it would be that of a doctor. Someone that went above and beyond the normal requirements to bring relief to others; who all the while often neglected their own pains to help in others sorrows. This was a hard life style to grow accustom to maybe the sacrifices came to be too much; such a fact could be a direct cause for the unicorn to finally start thinking of himself. Being with the lady brought peace on levels like no other however some stuff still needed to be addressed in the boy’s soul. Solely confronted by himself with nobody else involved would ultimately lead to a resolution. A family would have to come after that painful process if it would ever come at all in the first place. How could he father a child as an ideal model of morality, if he himself violated it often?

Cast felt her warmth and just couldn't get enough of it hearing her sweet voice soothed his tears away; it was odd for him because the unicorn was usually doing the healing not the other way around. Being astounded the horned horse placed his muzzle of the cavity in her body housing the heart saying “no your mending me Harmony I finally have closure with my past…thank you so much for that..I trust your promises” after speaking the stallion playfully pushed her chest then backed up flirty saying “you want me come get me silly” sticking his tongue out the stallion spun around gunning it to a nearby flower patch. How he loved flowers and wanted to roll in them with her just another one of his corks. Feeling the night breeze flow over his body the stud bucked in pure happiness of being freed. Hitting the flowers the boy slid onto his said saying to her “ come on keep up now”