the Rift

[OPEN] Beautiful Creatures

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

A laugh was heard in the dark forest, creating an echo among the trees. I couldn't help myself. Dezba was playing around my legs, playing with my tail, sometimes even jumping onto my hind leg to hang on the skin using her claws. She was older now, still a little cub but bigger than she had been when I had gotten her.
My belly was bigger as well.

I smiled as I glanced at my pouting sides. I could feel the foal move inside of me and I knew that it wasn't very long until I would give birth. The stress about a home was a worry that I had put aside for the moment. I didn't need to stress, because hopefully it would all fix itself soon.
Dezba growled playfully and jumped in front of me, looking into my eyes with her own electric blue. She was so adorable and I couldn't thank the Earth God enough for letting me quest for her.
The feline meowed and jumped onto my right hind leg for the fifteenth time and I stopped, trying to ignore the pain. The cub climbed up my leg and then sat down on my back, comfortable as can be.
She purred and rolled up into a big ball of fur, giving me the opportunity of continue to walk.

So many things was just going perfect right now. I had Azzaron again, I was pregnant with his foal again, I had Dezba... The cub was now in deep sleep upon my back and I smiled widely. She wasn't just a perfect companion for me, she would be a perfect playmate for the foal who lied in my womb.
And she would be a perfect companion in battle when she was older.
My little melanistic jaguar... I had learned alot about her species when I had quested for her. Especially by meeting Mandrake, the female equine.
I shivered at the thought of the grey mare, and I suddenly wondered if she was still alive. "I hope not," I thought, shivering a second time.
That had just been pure scary.

My legs stopped moving and I sighed. I was tired - again. This foal was taking all of my energy, because it got bigger by each day and made it hard for me to walk long distances.
I slowly walked up to a big, thick tree and lied down, trying to make it as comfortable as possible. Dezba woke up when I was about to lie down and jumped down from my back, landing gracefully on the ground. When I was still again, she walked up to me and curled up right between my front leg and my shoulder/belly.
We lied there for a good while, just sleeping underneath the moonlight.
Life was just perfect right now.

"Talking."

ooc: Open thread :D Only friendly chars, please :3
tags: @[Felix], open
word count: 469
stock by gutterfacestock@dA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
H A R M O N Y
live in harmony with the lord.

{walking} {"talking"} {quoting, emphasizing}

deep forest, we meet again
Memories flash before my orbs as I step into the deep forest, cringing. I shake my frame desperately trying to dry the wet wings of my memories and thoughts so they can fly away, and be gone with the wind. It wasn't time for me to regret, it was time for me to forget. I no longer can mourn for what happened moons ago, I need to be joyous knowing that my future is bright, and my dreams will soon come true.

I don't know what has brought me her today, or I should say, this fateful night. The moon is at full height, and the stars are in full view. Why, they are so stunning, so ratifying. I must look like a fool standing here, as I just entered the forest looking up, and admiring the beauty of the God's and what they have created here. A small smirk dances across my kissers, but quickly fades. My blue pools sear into the darkness, the moon engulfing the dark forest with it's bright light, and lighting a path for me. Now a days, the moon is my best friend. Letting the darkness cloak me is my high. And lurking in the shadows is my joy, my happiness. I have become so low to what I used to be, when the world was full of life, of light and other small beings that shared our world. Now it seems as if it is an apocalypse.
I cringe at the ugly word, once again shaking my dome and shutting the evil thoughts away.

My hooves make a soft patter as the moist soil meets them, reminisce of the melted snow. Wilted undergrowth cloaks the soil on my both sides, the path ahead clear as day. I feel as if I was meant to come here, this night, this trail.

I stop, something odd emerging into my sight, under a large tree. A, unicorn it seems, and a companion. How I longed for a companion, one to share a bond with.

I stepped no closer only cleared my throat loudly and waited.

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

Noise. Must see. Dezba woke up at the sound of a clearing throat, and quickly noticed the filly standing a bit from me. She meowed loudly and stretched sleepily before crawling out of her "bed" to examine the stranger. She looked up and was slightly intimidated by how big the stranger was up close.
Scared, she jumped back to her so-called-mother and licked my cheek.

I woke up at the feeling of her strive tongue and nudged her carefully before looking up. My ears flicked back at first, but when I saw it was just a filly, they pointed forward again.
Who was she?

Dezba meowed again, and I picked her up with my mouth as I stood up from the ground. I placed her upon my back, which was broad thanks to the foal, and she purred quietly.
My gaze turned to the filly again. It was an equine, painted with chestnut fields over her cream bodice. A warm smile spread on my dark lips.
"Hello, young lady. Who are you?" My voice was soft and still had a tone of sleepiness, but it didn't take long before I was fully awake where I stood.
Careful not to scare her off, I slowly walked to her, decreasing the distance between us. She was quite a beauty, this filly. She had blue eyes, just like me and Dezba, which stunned me a bit. I had seen so many with blue eyes now. How was it so common?
I soon figured that I should tell my name to the youngling, but I wanted to hear her name first. The foal moved inside of my womb and I let out a quiet sigh, shifting to rest on a hindleg.

It was awake too, now. I felt it move to a more comfortable position and let it do so, even though it kinda ruined my balance. 'It'll be over soon...' was the only thought I could calm myself with.
Sure, I loved being pregnant but the last few days were the hardest. The foal took so much energy away from me just by being there.
It would be out soon... Out in this big land called Helovia and by then I had to have a home.
I concentrated on the filly again and curiously awaited an answer.

"Talking."

ooc: Morning-muse ._.
tags: @[Harmony], Felix, open
word count: 385
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.

Deceased
Wild.
H A R M O N Y
live in harmony with the lord.

{walking} {"talking"} {quoting, emphasizing}

I am taken aback by the feline that accompanies this strange being. When it starts to approach me, I stumble back a few steps, I have seen one like this before, the one who accompanied Histe, who was fierce, wanting to eat me for dinner. This one, was much smaller, but I wasn't taking any risks, so when it returned to it's bonded mother I heaved a large sigh of relief. With my focused shifted to the being, I forced a polite smile, dipping my dome.

Her sleepy voice rang through this dreaded forest. She shouldn't be here alone, being so friendly. There is many dangerous souls that live here. I listened carefully to her phrase, while letting my blue orbs scan over her frame. I must say, her look was quite unusual, but one thing we all share is our blue pools. They all seem to be almost the same hue, mine are a bit icier, though. My eyes rest on her swollen abdomen area, I smile, and nod when she finished speaking.

{" Hello dove. I am Harmony, one of the World's Edge. What may I call you, and you friend here. "}

I nodded toward her feline, forcing myself not to flinch away from the sight of one so unusual here in my land, Helovia. By the dove's stench, I suppose she doesn't have a home, she doesn't have the tint that other's have.

I will soon leave the Edge, and begin my future, why yes I will. And, I must say, I can't wait. I am not involved here. I wish no longer to be here in this hell. I feel no attention, no love, and I have no friends to talk to, or even think of one. It's odd not to have someone to love, having Antheia with me for so long.

[/center]
fear what you don't know

permission granted to use magic on her, with the exception of killing her

Deceased
Wild.
@[Delinne]

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

Feeling the vibrations through the body when Dezba purred was strange, but calming. Both of us observed the filly with curious, blue eyes and I got even more curious when she started to talk. Her voice was soft and girly, just like the voice of a filly should be. "Hello dove. I am Harmony, one of the World's Edge. What may I call you, and your friend here?"
I smiled vaguely at the word dove, but I didn't make any remarks on it. The sleepiness in my body was still too much for me to care about such things.
The cub on my back meowed quietly and I dipped my head in front of the painted youngling.
"My name is Delinne, but you may call me Dell. And this-" I glanced at the feline who lied down on my back, curiously observing the equine.
"- is Dezba, my companion." The cub gave a small roar that made me smile widely and I looked back at the filly, who had introduced herself as Harmony.

Dezba meowed again and decided to climb down my leg to go welcome the filly. Her claws left some small wounds on my leg - not very big, just like holes from a needle - and I watched as my companion curiously sneaked closer to the paint. I smiled, seeing the somewhat fear in Harmony's eyes.
"Don't worry, she's not dangerous. She only wants to say hi." As I spoke, Dezba stood in front of the filly and looked up, looking as innocent as she could. The cub meowed again and purred as she tried to rub on the filly's leg.

I sighed and took a few steps forward to pick up the cub in my mouth and place her on my back again. She let out a complaining roar that sounded like a squeaky toy and I couldn't help smiling. Once again I turned my head and smiled.
"World's Edge, you say? I lived there once.. Before your herd lived there." The words toned out to a more sad tune and I sighed deeply. But I didn't miss my own herd. Not at all.
They were all idiots who had taken my daughter away from me.
Stupid freaks.

"Talking."

ooc: Dezba is as dangerous as this cutie xD
word count: 372
Remember?

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

{walk} {"talk"} {quoting, Raven}

I nod once again, my smile widening. It is so great to meet knew beings, new souls. It is odd, how I can feel the presence of ones loved and passed friends around them. It must be Raven that gives me this talent, he is the one that is actually feeling it, but I am the one who hosts him, so we share our feelings of course.

I bring this up because there is an odd presence around this mare. I can not pin point it, although it might not be for her. Sometimes I find that it is for ones related to, or friends with, the one that the soul is lingering to. I can speak to these souls, but only at certain times. Sometimes I feel them, smell them, see, and hear them. Other times only one of the senses pick out the presence of the soul.

The dove's words are soft, and pleasing to hear. Also, she is very pretty to look at, and her personality seems great. Of course, I am one to judge on first impressions, or possibly even looks. But, I am usually right, for Raven can see right through me, and tell me what they are like. Of course, most times I hardly even acknowledge his words. He is quite annoying actually.

My smile widens, as I notice her companion is nothing like the one that accompanied Histe, nothing at all. This one seems kind. I learn that the being's name is 'Dell' for short, and I shall call her that. She explains how her little friend wishes to do me no harm, and I believe her. The little thing is quite cute, how it lays upon her back, and the vibrations that echo from it's throat. Her name is Dezba. Dell and Dezba , that has a good ring to it.

I chuckle when the feline climbs down the mare's bodice, and toward me. When Dezba is just in front of me, I lower my cranium, so I can meet it's eyes. Lightly, I rest my maw on the cub's small cranium, then part my kissers.

{" Greetings Dezba. How stunning you are."}

I flash her a friendly smile and a light chuckle before I raise my dome to focus on Dell once again. I find my deep blue pools wondering on her barrel again, noticing the swelling, I can't help but stifle a small chuckle.

{" Dell, I must say it is I place which I wish not to accompany. "}

I look away, remembering, only to rip my orbs away from a shrub to focus on Dell again. I smile at her. She is actually, very beautiful, and oh so sweet, same with her young companion. They are both a pleasure.

@[Delinne]
Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

"Dell, I must say it is I place which I wish not to accompany." I looked at the painted mare and tilted my head slightly. What was wrong with the Edge? Had she met one of the grumpy old members of the Qian? She was smiling, so it couldn't be anything that bad.
I noticed her looking at my swollen barrels over and over and decided to still her curiosity. "If you wonder why my sides are swollen and big, it's because I'm pregnant. The foal is still unnamed, but between you and me; I hope it's a colt." I winked at her, my smile became wider as I spoke and I turned my black head to nudge my scarred barrel. I really hoped it was a colt, so that he could grow up strong and brave, enough to protect himself from racist groups like the Basin. They already had one of my foals - they were not going to imprison my second. In some ways, the filly before me reminded me of my daughter. Innocent, kind, young... But then again, it didn't take much to remind me of Destry. I had to go get her someday, because the more days that passed, the more my heart felt like it was going to break. She was not even a yearling yet.

Dezba meowed and purred as she concentrated on the filly. She was adorable, my little wildcat. I turned my head to the paint again and observed her with sparkling blue eyes.
Harmony was just as her name implied; harmonic. I loved her company so far, and she was far nicer than the equines I've dealt with before. Her smile was warm and honest, and it was one I hoped to see many times more.
"Are you leaving the World's Edge, dear?" My smile disappeared from my face and I took a few steps closer to her. "How come?"
The World's Edge was actually one of the places I had in mind for a home later on. Azzaron didn't know this yet, but I would tell him. Someday. Before this foal was born. And I could just hope to the Gods that they would let us in.

"Talking."

ooc: No muse ;_; Sorry that I've been taking so long ^^
word count: 367
Remember?