[OPEN] This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
H A R M O N Y
live in harmony with the lord.

{walk} {"talk"} {think}

My clefts take me once again to the frozen arch. Hoping to get my calls answered, but it is a slight chance. It seems as if all have given up on me. I have no point, unless Tonka comes for me. My time is limited here, if I am not wanted, I shall leave. I have no future here, except with the Assassins, or so I believe. Or, maybe the Dragon's Throat? I have heard so many good things about that place. Or, possibly I can start my own band, and be with Antheia, be great allies with Tonka... HA! That's hilarious, that Antheia part. I need to forget that scumbag.

Here I stand, a cold breeze creeping across my coat, my clefts shuffling and my harks swiveling. I need to be here, and I want to be here, I hope Tonka understands that. I miss him, my dear Tonka. The father I had always wished for. And, sweet Chemical, I missed her also. I want him back. We haven't spoken for oh so long. I really need to talk to him, to provide myself comfort. I hope he understands that I really need him. He's all I have...

I decide that maybe, I should call for him. Antheia had told my that he had returned and that Chemical was ill. This worried me, she has two foals, and they are still on her teat, or should be. It is a danger to her and her children. Maybe I could help! I wish...

Raising my maw, my scenters flared. I hope to catch scent of someone near by. Of course, with my luck, I didn't. Parting my kissers, I called for him.

{"Tonkaaaa!!!"}

My call was full of despair. I longed to speak with him...

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Much like a ringing to my ears I hear a call from a voice that instantly matches a face in my mind. It bears the name of Tonka and that voice belongs to Harmony... an informant of us.

My jet black head instantly jerks up and my crimson orbs turn fiery red as I quickly approach, taking flight even though I'm only a few yards off the ground, I glide to the approaching equine and then my wings fold rapidly by side and I land with a thud into the snow, my hindquarters still sore from birth but getting better all the same.

My husky voice rings out quietly but assertively, and it's in a tone that I use when I'm talking to friends calmly. My aura and presence has drastically changed, however. I've done a lot of growing up rapidly and I've matured. My steps are more cautious and my temper flares less. I take precautions now that my old self never would have.

"Harmony. Greetings, friend. May I ask, what brings you all the way out here?"

image credits

Deceased
Wild.
H A R O M O N Y
live in harmony with the lord

{walk} { "talk"} {quotes, Raven}
Relief cloaks my frame when Chemical emerges. A smile is immediately spread across my kissers. I dip my dome, still smiling. I take few steps forward to close the space between us. With my maw, I lightly nuzzle her right shoulder, then take a step back.

It's good to see her, really it is. Maybe there is still hope, but I want to see Tonka also. I miss him also.

{ " Chemical! My dear friend. I am looking for Tonka, I was seeking you also. I wish to converse with one about my homecoming, we haven't talked in ages it seems. I have missed you two."}

I look away for a brief moment, remembering how miserable I have been the past few days, my fight with Antheia... Having no one to talk to. It's great to hear ones voice ring out, and to hear myself respond. I wish I could go home now, to the Assassins. But, once again I feel as if I am not welcome.

Stop being such a coward, little girl. You don't need anyone. You need yourself, and me. That's all.

I flinch slightly, somewhat relieved to know he is still there.

-Father, I need someone. That's what you don't understand.-

My response isn't spoken, simply thought and directed towards him. It's odd, knowing that he is still here. No one knows of his presence within me, other than Antheia that is, but she doesn't mean anything to me anymore. I must force myself to for-

Oh, she gave up on you also? Surprise surprise!

I flinch again, deciding to ignore his rude remark. It's bittersweet to have him. He's so cruel, but then again I need him. Why? Who knows.

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A trace of a smile was still indeed carried onto my face still as Harmony approached with her own smile and warm body language. My ears swiveled behind me, one then moved to the front, all ears around and ready to hear another approaching subject.

Not only that, I was still on look out for danger approaching. Speirling was in a cave we had scouted out, sleeping. I was on guard duty as of right now still. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander from Harmony, to my surroundings, and back to the 'cave'. I was weary and still extremely cautious.

Harmony spoke of seeking out Tonka and yet, I couldn't provide an answer for where he was at. "I haven't seen him since the Edge. Last I heard, an ally of ours set him free. I think he might've ran off to find Kilchii who also went somewhere. It's a mess. He should've returned already by now, I do believe."

My voice trailed off and I looked into the distance with a sigh. "I haven't seen him since the Edge. Last I heard, an ally of ours set him free. I think he might've ran off to find Kilchii who also went somewhere. It's a mess. He should've returned already by now, I do believe."

I remained calm in times like this, for you see, I secretly expected the worst, but hopes for the best. That way, it never came as a surprise and that way my sorrow wouldn't destroy me.

"May I ask why you see Tonka? Do you have something to share?"

@[Harmony]

image credits

Deceased
Wild.
harmony

I smile, her words are soft and kind, but I believe she was not informed of what my whole plan is. That I shall come live with them. This is so ridiculous
. Does Tonka really care for me? If he would, he would surely inform his partner, wouldn't he? This is all so hard, and so mind boggling.

She seemed to be somewhat distant, not paying that much attention. I have noticed that mares that have foaled become much different. They really aren't the same being, it seems as if they way they think and the way they see things, it changes. My mind is immediately dragged to Antheia. When I had encountered her last, she seemed different, maybe even carrying. I shook my dome slightly, trying to rid of the thought.

{"I suppose so. He seemed he cared for me a lot, and all of a sudden he was gone..."}

My voice trailed off, and my orbs shifted to what was behind Chemical, to the sides of her, to the sides of me, before they returned to her pools. I smiled once again and nodded, trying to hide my disappointment.

{" I have none to share. I wasn't asked of anything. I just wish to see him. I am supposed to return with him here, and become one of the Assassins. I still have my connections though, if they are needed. I would've had plenty of information, if I wasn't ignored if I arrived here, about a few days ago. All though, I forgive your herd for not replying, it was a busy and hard time, and still is, I must say."}

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Black hooves strike the ground, making the earth around him shake and quiver with fear of the large beast. Royal blue orbs seek out the members of his family. He had to find them! He had to tell them that it was ok and that he was back and would set everything straight. His Chemical and his foals. He had to let them know that he had returned. He thoughts then wandered to Harmony. The sweet little girl. He remembered how she wanted to come to the Assassins. He only hoped that he still panned on doing so. Everything would go back to the way it used to be. At least he that. The death of Hestia still was tugging at his heart and he knew that it would for a while. He would not let anyone know that it was though. He was a strong leader. Not just some weak emotional stallion.

A call caught his attention. It was Harmony! She had come! His lips lifted into a smile and he galloped off to go find her. Two figures appeared out of the darkness. One winged and the other without wings of a horn. Was it Chemical and Harmony? Oh! Yes! It was! Joy spread through his system. Faster and faster his legs moved as he advanced closer and closer to them. He slowed his pace down as he joined the duo. His neck extended, wrapping around Chemical’s neck. He kept it there until he could no longer squeeze back the tears of happiness. A single tear rolled down his face. He released his neck from Chemical’s and then went to Harmony. The tip of his maw touched the forehead of the painted mare, nuzzling it. He then took it away, his stare shifting between the two.

"I have missed you two so much. Is everything alright? Chemical! Are the foals ok? I am so sorry I could not have been here sooner.”