the Rift

[OPEN] Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

A lifetime of changes lay before the young fae yet still her mind wandered through the trenches of the past unable to forget the horrors that left her the way she was today. Was it really possible to let go of everything and just start over as if yesterday never existed? She had heard of others speaking as if it was possible but for some reason she could not see how. Maybe it was just something that only certain individuals could do, she mused silently to herself as she wandered along slowly lost in thought. It had not been too long since she had discovered this place that appeared to be shrouded in darkness. Here she had managed to find somewhere to call home, worlds edge, it had been here that she had met the first souls who seemed to welcome her without really knowing her. When she had set out this morning, maybe the darkness made things impossible to tell what time of day it actually was, but she had aimed to possibly familiarize herself with her home but had gotten lost in the process.

So far she had managed to keep her nervous energy in check but the further she got from anything familiar the stronger it pulled at her will to keep it down. Destrier had told her that the borders would become familiar and recognizable but so far she noticed nothing obvious. Flicking her ears around she listened for anything alarming while scanning the area to find anything that may lead her back home again. If only she had some sense of direction she thought hopelessly, then at least she would have a chance. Continuing forward the white mare walked with slight hesitation wondering if it might be a better idea to just stay put, but that could mean something else might appear in this strange place. Nothing would surprise her at this point but honestly she wasn't sure she wanted to know what all lurked under this cloak of darkness. Well the one advantage to having her current frame was that there was not any excess flesh on her carcass that would provide any sort of appetizing meal to anything wanting a feast. Her bones were still quite prominent on her thin figure from her earlier hardships and so far she had not been settled enough to put much effort into correcting this. Again it was just a reminder of her nightmare, that would forever be a part of her.

Emotion tugged at her heart at the thought of everything that she had lost, her family, her home, her dignity and most of all her unborn child. She had never imagined having any sort of attachment to the product of rape and terror but strangely enough there was still the pain of loss that surrounded the situation many months ago. In many ways she still ached painfully from the ordeal never having recovered from the shock of reality. If only that second brute hadn't come along to leave her near death and bleeding, maybe then she would have gotten to experience something she never knew she had wanted until it was too late. Her physical wounds had scabbed over by now but the mental wounds still ached tirelessly. Shaking her head to clear away the emotion she forced her hooves to move onward not wanting to stop and surrender the distraction to let it all fall apart. In a way she was glad she had managed to get lost so that no one had to see her this way but in the other sense she wished she could just reassure herself that she had something to live for now, if she could ever find it again.

TAGS: Open
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Sorry for rather crappy starter, will definitely get better XD

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The land was lively with flowers blooming everywhere, except the fact it was shrouded with darkness. The white stallion stared at the transformed land in distaste. He yearned for the sunlight, wishing that he could see better once again. But like he did through these "nights", was wander about aimlessly and ponder about what life had given, taken, and will restore. Sighing heavily, his mind was still fresh on Brisa. He tried to forget her, let her sweet presence fade away into shadows of the past.

But he just...couldn't bring himself to do so yet. Arrane first thought it would be fun to flirt with her, but then stolen by her awed image of innocence and...purity, he had felt himself quickly falling in love with the white mare. He just wished he would find another like her, to teach her about the world, to protect her from all that would cause harm. Shutting his cyan eyes brusquely, he blinked repeatedly, hoping in the depths of his heart that the sun would just magically appear in the sky.

Tossing his mane, knowing nothing would happen, the stallion broke into a trot. Was there anything to do right now except wander, wander, and wander? He was so tired of living in solitude, only meeting others every now and then. But speak of the devil, for a white shape in the grassy was moving slowly, almost nervous in the way it walked. Approaching closer, the stallion squinted his cyan orbs, staring at the figure. It was feminine, in the way her hips swayed as she carefully took steps forwards.

Her snowy pelt seemed to shine in the dark clearing, contrasting against the dark shadows. She almost looked like..Brisa. Now, unveiling himself from the darkness, Arrane let out a friendly nicked, slowly approaching the anxious mare. Walking in front of her, he flashed a friendly smile. "Hello there. I'm Arrane", formally introducing himself with almost a wink, he remembered how he approached Brisa so long ago.

Walking along as quietly as possible the pale coated fae managed to pull some comfort for the warmth of the sunshine on her back. It at least to help warm her tired bones and give her some sense of feeling other than pain. Stopping briefly to pull up some of the greenery from beneath her she chewed flicking her ears around nervously hoping to catch any sounds of someone approaching before they surprised her. Despite being underweight and thin she still ceased to have much of an appetite whether from stress or from lack of actually caring anymore. Whatever happened would happen despite what she thought about the situation, she could not change that or anything that had happened in the past.

Giving up on having to much of a meal she was about to continue forward when a masculine whinny broke through the silence. The familiar ice crept into her veins slowly moving through her body essentially paralysing her from moving more than a couple steps. The same old fear easily clamped down tightening its grip upon her fragile frame, before she might have ran but she had no chance of ever escaping now. What other choice did she have other than to face the threat and pray they would go away. Swallowing the ball in her throat she watched with sky coloured orbs as the stallion approached her. She was thankful for her spanish features of her ancestors as the long mane and forelock could serve its own purpose for concealing her face at least partially.

The stallion had a similar snow white pelt and features to herself but he was much better built with more weight and muscle mass. His eyes watched her with interest and a smile adorned his maw as if he was quite amused with her. Standing still she watched him with apparent nervous energy despite her attempts to conceal it. The words that hung in the air took a couple seconds to process through her foggy brain. Although seeming kind enough she refused to believe the appearance of his words until she discovered the truth for herself. Before it was what got her into trouble as she made assumptions on first impressions, well not this time. Oh but now she guessed that she would have to come up with some response to his greeting or end up looking like an idiot in front of Arrane. Summoning whatever was left of her brainpower she managed to form a simple sentence. "Hello Arrane, what brings you here?" She asked quietly yet while remaining as calm as possible given her state of mind.

TAGS: @[Arrane]
NOTES: This shall be fun

-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --

Hidden Account
Orinthia
The snowy fae seemed to be paralyzed with terror as the stallion kindly approached her with a calmed stance and friendly orbs. Her silky long mane shrouded most of her face, obscuring it from his view. Flicking his tail, overridden with curiosity, Arrane wished to see her even better. Sensing tension, the stench of fear was overpowering, and offering a smile he spoke with boyish vocals. "Don't worry, I mean no harm", with a hint of flirt in his voice. There was no need to be scared....or shy. This mare reminded him over and over of Brisa with her warm orbs instead of sky blue eyes, shyly receding from his touch.

Oh how he missed her, she fooled him, making him crazy every living second of the day. That was the past, but doesn't it always happen when you fall in love? Rejection stings and is a torture constantly replaying in your mind, like a living hell. Suppressing an elongated sigh, the male painfully shut his eyes, and reverted her attention back to the stressed fae. Her mind seemed to be clouding up as she hesitated for a little while to respond to him. "I'm just wandering about, wishing the sun would rise once more", the stallions vocals were full of regret. Yeah. I'm actually trying to forget about Brisa.

"And may I return the question. What brings you out here, ma'am?" Kindly questioning, Arrane wished to get to know her better. Despite her confusion and fear scent, he found her interesting. What had scarred her so badly to the point she almost fled in the sight of another? "Oh, and by the way, I didn't catch your name Miss", flirtatious tones cooed out of his throat. Arrane was charming in a sort of youthful way, though he was never aware of it.

It was hard to say the last time the fae felt so conflicted over a decision, well at least like this. Normally it was not questionable whether to chance talking or to take leave but since arriving at Helovia she found herself having to fight her initial responses that had developed over the years. Things might eventually become natural habit if enough good came of sticking around to talk to others, it was all mind over matter right now and it was one big battle she was determined to win. First step was to just breathe, without oxygen her brain could not think and without active thoughts happening things could go bad.

Flicking her ears forward slightly to catch the softened tones of the white stallion she watched his actions carefully. "Don't worry, I mean no harm" Pfft she could give a penny for everytime she had heard that before and be rich, but the strange thing was Arrane seemed to actually mean the words instead of just using them to lure her in. "I'm just wandering about, wishing the sun would rise once more" Was the sun not already in the sky above them she thought silently to herself, what exactly was he meaning by waiting for it to rise once more? Was this one of those sentences that had multiple meanings that no one could ever really understand? Sighing softly she forced herself to relax a tiny amount as she contemplated the many possibilities of this analogy that could be.

The return response was a little more difficult to form as she was still unsure whether she could trust this stud, could she just come out and tell him she was hopelessly lost? Or should she pretend she was just out for a "walk"? The walking theory may be the best option but if he did happen to know the way back to her home it would make things so much easier and less stressful. Was there ever a correct answer she wondered as the stallion's tone turned to seem almost as if there was something he was not saying to her. His reaction was subtle but still apparent, what was it that made him turn his tone around this drastically from the kind of happy flirtatious tone he had possessed at the beginning of his words? Oh crap now she was overthinking things again silently reprimanding herself. Breathe, remember to breathe, but in the same thought she knew her response was needed and in the next couple seconds should she want to maintain the conversation and not make herself out to be mental.

"Brisa..My name is Brisa." She said hesitant at first but making her tone stronger the second half as she almost needed to confirm the fact herself. At least her name was out there now, being called miss or ma'am somehow made her feel older than she really was, she did not want to get older or at least feel it. Now what was she doing out here, well here goes nothing. " I uhh. .. was just out ummm. .... walking and I seem to have gotten a little turned around." That didn't sound too bad, at least it was better than telling a complete lie, she was afterall lost based on her poor decision to explore further into the lands of Helovia. For all she knew she was in a different area all together now but surely she could not have gotten that far from where she had started from.

TAGS: @[Arrane]
NOTES: Very sorry for delay, I have been working 14 hour shifts and they are killer when doing three in a row with only 10 hours off in between XD

Hidden Account
Orinthia
Emotions flashed through the fae's sky blue eyes as she continued to stare at Arrane. The white stallion could sense some sort of internal conflict going on in her mind. Now eager to find out what was bothering her so much, he just simply wished to comfort the mare in distress. It pained him just as much to watch her torturing herself, even if he probably didn't go through the hardships that have traumatized her this way. Even though his occasional moments where he was sort of brash, Arrane still had feelings and cared deeply for the well being of others.

Pricking up his audits, he silently watched as she seemed to nervously stare at him with wary eyes. "Please...I truly don't mean to intrude, and don't take me as some nosy stuck up", beginning his sentence with an apology in advance, the male gave out a massive sigh hoping he would word everything right. Brisa was slowly sinking out of his mind, and now he was focused on this lass. "I... I can sense there is something troubling you...Just looking in your eyes I can see you don't trust me and that there is something really hurting you", pausing in between he swished his tail to let the information sink in.

"If....if it isn't too much of a bother...do you mind telling me what is...what's hurting you so much?" Finally spilling out everything he needed to say, he looked at her with compassionate blue eyes. "I'm willing to comfort you", he sadly sighed. But now something else completely caught his attention, like a massive punch in the gut. An audible gasp wheezed out of his body, and he stared at her with widened eyes.

Trying to take a step back, he stumbled and almost lost his balance. A mere whisper escaped his cracked throat through dried lips. "Oh my gods". Now if he were a female, by now he would have fainted, but his heart was only pounding very hard and his head was spinning. This mare... This mare that resembled his beloved so much...Her name was Brisa. The urge to get closer to her was unbelievable, but he restrained himself.

"Y-you're name is Brisa?" His tones were shocked and his voice cracked in a boyish manner as he tried making himself focus. Stop! You're confusing yourself! This isn't her! Is it? "U-uh yeah. Such a lovely day to take a stroll isn't it", with a nervous laugh added at the end, the stallion felt himself slipping away. Brisa. Her name is Brisa. And what a coincidence she just had to resemble her almost exactly.

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

The black rabicano stallion was on his way to the Veins of the Gods, on a trip he felt he should have made when he first arrived here in Helovia. Things had been...complicated since then, however, and he had not felt the free time to travel alone until now. He intended no entanglements this time, but fate would prove otherwise inclined, yet again.

As Torleik made his way through the Thistle Meadow, voices carried over to him, unintelligible for the most part. Relying on scent, the stallion smelled another like him, and a female. Uninterested, he continued his path, finding after a passage of time that he could now see the two horses he had previously heard. With some displeasure, he deigned not to change his path; it was too late now. No matter where he ventured, he would still be in plain view of the two.

The conversation was now within earshot and Torleik frowned a little at what he heard. This female seemed...agitated, smelled agitated too, and given that a stallion was involved - a young one at that, the elder one assumed he might be giving the mare a hard time. Altering his course to bring him closer, the dual-horned demon paused a short distance away, eyeing both of them. He had not come across either, though the white stallion briefly reminded him of Arlo due to the coloring.

"This...boy isn't bothering you, is he, miss?" Torleik inquired. The mare reminded him briefly of Resplendence, a mare he had encountered before at the World's Edge. She had the same sort of agitated, worried, almost scared air about her as this one did.

[OOC: Hope you don't mind Torleik's crashing. He can be in and out real quick if you'd like, or stick around.]

TORLEIK

"Our careless feet leaving trails, never minding the fragile dirt we all end in."

[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

I can sense there is something troubling you...Just looking in your eyes I can see you don't trust me and that there is something really hurting you. If....if it isn't too much of a bother...do you mind telling me what is...what's hurting you so much These lyrics yet meant to be seemingly harmless did something to her insides causing her heart to jump into her throat as it pounded painfully. "I...I...can't.." She stuttered feeling herself slowly losing her connection to her thoughts. The very things that she had been trying to overcome, to forget came flooding back with a vengeance hitting her like a ton of bricks. Before her no longer stood the stallion but rather the haunting memory of her mother all those years ago. Blood trailed down her slick pelt staining the once silver coat the horrible darkened shades of crimson. This was the last image she could recall of her mother as she pleaded with her to run, to get as far away as possible.

Shaking her head violently in an effort to regain her own thoughts she staggered back a step blinking back a fresh set of hot tears that sprang to her orbs. No she couldn't let it consume her again, she couldn't go back there. Her legs felt as if she had run for days suddenly feeling as if they were dead weights barely able to hold up her own dwindling mass. Surely if she had the ability to vomit she would have at the flashback as it gradually disappeared back into the depths of her mind. Heaving a breath trying to steady her imbalance she concentrated on remaining standing. From the corner of her eye another figure appeared to her surprise, she had not remembered seeing anyone else around before. In a way she was thankful for the distraction as it displaced the horror stricken thoughts that clouded her mind previously. He was a rather elegant looking stallion who was the complete opposite colouration as compared to their contrasting shades of white.

Something strange seemed to have gripped Arrane as well for he was off from the individual she had met at first. Nerves seemed to have gripped his features draining the energy his tone had carried before, was it because of this new stud or was it something else? Unease filtered through her brain at his sudden change causing her to move away towards the newcomer for what a sense of security? "This...boy isn't bothering you, is he, miss?" Her gaze fell upon his, her eyes meeting his own with curiosity yet a surreal sense of stability which helped to ground her again to the earth. Horns sprouted from the sides of his cranium but instead of giving him a fearful image the fae felt a sense of calmness radiate from him rather drawing her to him. Hesitantly she stepped over beside him lowering her head for a second unsure how to respond to his question. Her velveteen muzzle reached out to touch his shoulder almost without her conscious awareness as a kind gesture to the black stag. It was simple enough only requiring a yes or no answer yet her mind felt more conflicted between them to decide for sure. Yes he had triggered a flashback causing her a great deal of pain yet she did not get the sense that it was intentional or meant to have the effect it did upon her damaged emotions.

"Yes...no..maybe.. Well I really don't know how to answer that, things are just.. complicated." She replied quietly with her voice remaining unusually steady despite her heart pounding in her chest. How was this newcomer having such a drastic effect over her? Was it just her imagination screwing with her? Who was he anyway? The questions whisked around freely in her mind piquing her interest immediately instead of shutting her verbal skills down as they had with Arrane. Her reaction before to the white stallion's words made her realize she was not able to retell her past openly yet strangely enough if the black stallion had asked would she still of had the same reaction?

tags: @[Arrane], @[Torleik]
muse: Excellent
notes: No problem at all it will be fun to have them all together. Plus it will be good for Brisa to meet others<3

Hidden Account
Orinthia
Her name was like a chant, repeating over and over endlessly in his head, almost creating a migrane. This mare didn't like him though, and probably just the opposite. She seemed as if he was the last person she wanted to see...but....Brisa! This Brisa...resembled the old Brisa he was falling in love with... Groaining internally, he shut his eyes in pain and almost winced when she didn't want to speak about it. "I-I'm sorry for asking", stuttering his mind was a clutter. He couldn't think straight. "I..I hope you feel better about it". He couldn't think of the right words to say. You're such an idiot! He thought to himself.

His mind was still an absolute mess when another dark figure started appraoching them. The hairs on his pelt started standing, but he was a warrior. He would not let a tiny superstition strike fear in his already confused heart. Watching closely, the shape materialized into that of a male unicorn. Boy? I'm no boy. Angry thoughts circled through his head, and in the middle of his daze, he felt like snapping back. But he had the control of a general. Taking a few deep breaths he cooly gazed at the elder stallion giving him worthy respect.

"I am no boy, and I am not trying to be a bother", monotone vocals chorused out of his throat. He would not stand for such...such humiliation. Brisa started speaking, and Arrane felt as if a hand was clutching his heart tightly, so much that it felt like it was going to burst. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her soft muzzle nudge the stallion ever so slightly. She wasn't the old Brisa he was falling in love with.

"I'm sorry Brisa", his voice trembled every so slightly at the mention of her name, "if I was a bother to you. I just wanted to be kind", azure eyes glanced back at the white mare, filled with sympathy and sadness. If only she understood the agony he was going through right now.

Torleik patiently awaited the mare's response to his question and watched her approach slowly. The muscles in her neck slid and shifted ever so slightly, and he noticed she was reaching for him. A shocking frission of energy ran through the stallion when this female's soft muzzle touched his shoulder and his skin twitched where her flesh had met his.

The action was innocent enough but how long had it been since anyone had touched him at all? Months. Months upon months.

He had not realized he yearned for such normal contact until just now, when this mare forced him to take a good, hard, stark look at how lonely and bereft of affection he truly was. Though he was motivated to do more, he simply returned the gesture, lightly pressing his soft but bearded muzzle to her shoulder in kind - to reassure her of the acceptability of her actions, he told himself.

The stallion's eyes narrowed at the other white male, much younger than himself, he noted, when he deigned to speak first. "I asked the lady, not you," Torleik responded, his tone firm. And you are...half my age? Slightly older? You are a boy, he thought with mild annoyance. Was he so prideful and foolhardy as a younger stallion? He would have laughed aloud at the male's belief he had the control of a general. A war-hardened beast, behaving as such? If the stuttering, stumbling speech he had heard, but not discerned, was any indication, this male was existing in a strange delusion of self-confidence. Turning his gaze back to the mare, he listened to her words and looked once more at this white male, wondering at the interaction he had just stumbled upon.

"Sometimes well-meaning intentions can be the most cruel," he said in response to the stallion's words, almost offhandedly, like a thought that had suddenly come to him. Though, had Torleik been privy to the stallion's thoughts, he likely would have been much less understanding; he was not one to entertain large amounts of emotion even inside, for the most part. There was a time and a place for such things, and he did not coddle his own thoughts to allow the emotion to grow outside of the bounds it should remain within.

His next words were directed to this mare, Brisa, he had heard the stallion call her. "If I can help you, you need only ask," he rumbled gently.

TORLEIK

"Send a heartbeat to the void that cries through you; relive the pictures that have come to pass."

No man is an island.

To say that she was confused would be an understatement as she caught the white stallion's words as they drifted across the wind towards where she stood. Granted it wasn't only his words that were a mystery but this entire situation. Hell she was moving away from one stallion yet finding trust in another she did not even know, maybe she was really going crazy. "I..I hope you feel better about it". What exactly did Arrane mean by these words? He had no idea what nightmare she had lived through to get here, how was she to expect to feel better about it? Surely something else was on his mind to be talking so juvenile, if that was even the correct word for it. Understanding him was hard enough with the stammering and his general tone, why did he have to make things worse with taking like this?

Lifting her eyes from the greenery beneath her feet she hesitantly glanced up to see the exchange between the two stallions. The black who she stood closest to almost seemed to be sizing up Arrane with annoyance, hopefully her words hadn't been the wrong choice. It wasn't her intent for anyone to come out of this missing chunks of who they were beforehand. Nervously her blue orbs met those of Arrane almost as if to apologize for something but no words came. "if I was a bother to you. I just wanted to be kind" Her breath ceased in her lungs as his words hit her making her feel horribly ill as her gaze fell again at the impact of meaning behind the words. What had she done to him to make him sound so desolate and upset? Her expression during her relapse attack maybe, no none of that was due to him surely he cannot think otherwise could he?

Everything started to blur before her eyes overwhelming her thoughts making her head spin. Mumbled voices registered vaguely as her responses remained intact as if she was actually there being attentive to the conversations but her mind ceased to exist momentarily. "If I can help you, you need only ask," The gentle touch of the stallion's flesh against hers shocked her out of whatever state she had been drawn into as her mind concentrated on staying rooted to the spot instead of fleeing as she had before if a stallion even came near her. Something with this stallion seemed to target parts of her mind that were once forgotten, giving her the strange sensation of butterflies in her gut rampaging around. The only touch she had felt in the past couple months had been tarnishing and damaging it was strange to actually feel reassurance and warmth, something she could only ever recall from the memories of her mother.

Swaying unsteadily on her feet her body reacted to her rollercoaster of emotions almost buckling her knees. A soft sigh caught her body before her nervous system reacted to maintain her balance and not send her crashing to the ground. Maybe this was its payback for the unknown countless hours of sleep she had not been getting or the lack of proper food intake. She could not recall the last time she had actually been able to sleep or take the time to eat something to sustain herself. Shaking her head slightly to clear the feeling off she raised her head slightly to look between the two stallions only to find both of them waiting for her to say something. Oh wasn't her luck just the greatest she thought sarcastically. " I appreciate the offer.. but you do not need to waste your energy on me. Surely you have more important things to do..." She said quietly feeling the same old loneliness return.

In reality she would really like to have some company even for a little while but her voice could not state her feelings. Neither of the pair had been unkind to her and the thought of getting to know them was nice to think about. The response she would have liked to have been able to say to the black stallion was that she would really like him to help her, but her mind was still in the thought process that she could not count on anyone to be there for her. Honestly she wasn't sure that she knew how to ask for help even when she needed it greatly.

TAGS: @[Arrane], @[Torleik]
MUSE: Great
NOTES: Her form of asking for help haha

[[Breaking posting order as per the 48 hour allowance rule]]

Torleik watched this mare sway and braced himself in case he would be required to help her remain upright. Was she ill? Did she require a healer? Rest? Brisa politely rebuffed his offer of help, claiming he had better things to do. Perhaps…but I would feel guilty leaving you to fend for yourself in this state and with such…unskilled company, he thought. “I would not offer help if I did not intend to see it through,” he returned, gently but firmly.

Something about Brisa struck him in a place that would forever be kind, no matter the suffering he was put through. He could sense her helplessness, though he wasn't aware of it so clearly as to call it what it was – Torleik just knew the aura, the vibration almost, that a horse gave off when defeated like she was. He did not like to see females this way, broken and pushed down, afraid and isolated. Females were a thing to be cherished and cared for, not tools to be used, receptacles for seed and living machines to birth spawn and carry on a line.

His mother had been a highly respected, strong mare in his home and Torleik had always admired her. Mares that were demure wallflowers were one thing, but a female should never be disrespected so that she felt her place in life was small minuscule and empty. Dipping his head slightly to catch her gaze again, the dual-horned stallion waited patiently for her reply. Would she allow him to help? If she did, what would he do? He didn't know what she needed.

[[OOC: Hhnnggg it's short. :( Sorry! I just wasn't really sure what else to do. Also, I figured perhaps if Brisa wants to accept Torleik's help we could start a different thread? He wouldn't exactly stick around Arrane since 1. Torleik would want to help Brisa alone, where she would be comfortable to say whatever she needed and 2. Arrane has annoyed Torleik and Torleik is a little judgey :P All up to you, though. My Oar boy will follow Brisa's lead!]]

TORLEIK

"I breathe for you now, you seek to the dark invested hope of my kind - look inside past the guarded walls."

No man is an island.