the Rift

[ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking...

Nicodemus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Slinking through the darkness you will find the manly form of Nicodemus. An ex general wandering in search of his king. Doing only his duty. Though it's been so long since the day he has had company, his mind has shut down. Insanity breaking at the cracks. Annoyance, rage, hatred... everything flows from the stud. Each step he takes can be heard throughout the forest, with force he stomps through the returning grass. Devastated by the nightly air that never turns away.

Circles. He turns in circles. Bucking, snorting, and carrying on. Hoping to release this aching numbness. Sky eyes twitch. Stopping to stare into the blank dark, Nicodemus sighs. A rough sound that seems to echo throughout the forest. Nostrils twitching. Tail slashing. Each breath taking expands his sides so far he looks as though he is a maniac. So he waits here. Wandering on and on. Reliving the night that his very best soldier turned against him. For what reason? He does not know. Only that the king is lost with them or dead and that very soldier took the stand as king himself. Snot pours from Nicodemus' nares and he slings his head about. Cropped mane bouncing but long forelock tangling around his face. A mad scene. Bugers flying to the sides, slobber rolling from his lips. Mad man. Maaadd man. A battle cry is released and he begins to dig his left hoof into the dirt. Slinging mud and dust to his stomach.

[ooc- reply post will definitely be better, i suck at starting posts xD]

Nicodemus

what its like

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka

He was back, baby! Tonka, the Assassins leader, was back in the threshold and better than ever! Or at least he thought. Just a couple of weeks ago, the brute was still stuck within the foggy gates of the Edge, but thanks to Apollo, he was back. He was grateful for that. Though, ever since the stud had returned to his homeland and freedom, he had changed. No more was he an arrogant beast that had a hatred for the world. He was now respectful, and preferred to avoid conflict then get into the heart of it. No longer would he lose members because of his attitude.

His crown was pointed upwards, his silvery horse flashing in the light of the moon and stars. His midnight blue orbs danced in the night as he searched for a newcomer. Suddenly, a sound rippled through the air, breaking the silence of darkness. The sound of a battle call. A smile shifted on his maw as he turned in the direction that the sound seemed to be coming from. With a snort being flung from his throat, he was off to go find the new one. Although he might be looking for a fight, the large brute was sure he could get him to calm down.

A silhouette the came to his view. He was a tall one, with a coat like the night dappled with blue stars. “Brother, please calm down. I am Tonka, leader of the Assassins.” His deep voice sounded strong but yet gentle, showing that Tonka would be absolutely no threat to the stranger. “If you don’t mind me asking, who are you, and what has made you come to the lands of Helovia?”

@[Nicodemus]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered

It had only been just recently that she rediscovered the refreshing feeling of a faster pace. Her days had her gear shifted locked into lying on the ground, limp, walk, and stand with the leg held in an awkward fashion. Today, what pace she was able to began at was a canter. It took her from the Arch, through the snow and the mush that Birdsong turned it into, down towards the Threshold. Amusement flooded within each pale blue eye, the missing locks of black mane finally growing again. There was multiple scents carried upon her, and as much as she rolled within the snow and ice, it didn't take her scent of blood away. Her wound was nasty, something to make the stomach churn at the sight of. It bled constantly when she moved, causing most of time to be spent lying about.
That there, is not a vacation in the Bahama's.
When the grasses came beneath her black hooves, the womanly sway to her hips returning now, smells and sights that told her it was the Threshold awoke her. New members made her feel a bit more happy with herself. When they came home with her, it showed that she won once more. Each herd would claw out each others' eyes just for a new member- exactly the reason she had lost a winged stallion when she had brought Sikeax here.
Silence is shortlived within the night, the roar of a call bursting to white ears. At first, it startles her. It brings her body to a halt, pain burning through the wounded leg that was now turning to fresh scar. Her shoulder wounds were already scars, marks upon a black and white body that told everyone that she just didn't take shit. The world seemed scared and frightened now that Adri had returned to her full purpose once more. It cringed in fear and hid away in long shadows brought furth by the moon. She would stand at the mouth of her cavern at the Arch, begging for attention that left her with slight bloodlust, and just the best idea of insulting the fuck out a poor bastard that crossed her path. The call that was sounded was the world waving a large chunk of meat in front of a hungry Grizzly Bear.
It wouldn't be too long before someone got their arm or leg ripped off.
The spotted mare went with her new found pace, weaving within the tall Oaks and Sycamores, occasionally slapped upon the face by a freshly blooming Dogwood. The white flowers would shake, adding a perfume effect to herself, though not enough to erase that scent.
When she found her new subject, it wasn't that she had been beaten to the chase. Tonka stood there already, stating his name. Nothing more than a fresh smirk went across her when he stood there, without wounds. Ah, it was about time that he knew what she went through just to get him there. "Oh, Tonka, how nice it is to see you, free of injury. Say say, how was your 'vacation'?"
Her voice might be tainted with hatred and disgust, slightly because he had gone free of harm when she took the most brutal aspects. Her eyes shift, the Devil's Advocate taking note of the large man nearest to her. That was what brought a smile upon her face, the black eyelashes over her pale blues fluttering with a way of temptation. Here was the skill she knew the best. Manipulation.
"Hello there, Big Boy. Are you the brute your body protrays you to be, or just a boy in a grown man's body? Adrixaura. Assassins. Get it right. I don't like it when it's not said right."
The words ended with a not so soft "Hmph,". Moonlight gave her more of a ghostly appearance, the black spots upon her upper neck, face, and front legs adding the effect of gunshot wounds. She had never taken wound by a gun, yet with that attitude, no one would be surprised if she happened to come into contact with a certain 12-gauge shotgun.

Image Credits

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
[align=center]
A distant clamoring ripped my mind from the thought of herbs, as I looked into the distance. I was in the threshold, examining a nice Comfrey plant, making sure it's taste and scent was right, and what I had remembered what it did, as far as healing, was correct. Flicking my harks forward, I glanced around. Storing the image of this area in the back of my mind, among the cobwebs. I took a few steps forward. My scenters flared, I became alert of my surroundings once again. I herd a stop of the clamoring, two distant voices, and a familiar scent caressing me atop the breeze. Distant memories tugged at my cold heart, but I did not seem to be able to grasp who the scent belonged to. At a swift jog, I hurtled myself through the thick undergrowth, now lush and green. A slight smile was carried on my kissers, my pillar's muscles flexing with every step, and my sorrel and white dome raised with confidence. As I neared them, I noticed the difference between three scents. One I recognized, two that where unfamiliar. But, along with one that I recalled and one that was unfamiliar, was the brisk scent of the Arch. My smile widened, my hopes flying sky high as I noticed that the one I recognized, was none but darling Tonka.

I didn't hesitate to step out from behind the large lavender plants that had previously hidden my bodice. With a large smile, I dipped my dome to each of them, then at last taking a step towards Tonka and brushing my muzzle against his. Then two steps back, I addressed them all, my voice soft.

"Greetings..."

A polite smile was displayed on my kissers as my gaze swept across the three of them, stopping to rest on Tonka's frame. This was the first I have seen of him in ages. With a quiet chuckle, I greeted him with love.

"Tonka, it is so greet to see you once again. It has been far too long. "

@[Tonka]

Nicodemus Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Standing there in silence he waited. Waited for someone, something to acknowledge his presence. A tiny bit of hope inside though it was surrounded by emptiness and the knowing that he was alone forever. Perhaps dead. Just walking a lonely earth as his punishment for the cruel and disgusting deeds he had done. Perhaps this could have been the case if he hadn't seen a form coming his way. An equine like shape that seemed to walk with slow grace as it approached him. Though the darkness teased his eyes. Squinting them to get a better look he lowered his head and flattened his ears to his neck. Golden streaks throughout the mane of this other, a stallion at scent, stood out in the very dim light they had. A horn protruding from the base of Tonka's forehead. If the hair on Nicodemus' back could stand straight up, it would. Bared teeth and ears still flattened sharp to his neck the stud tensed up into battle position.

Awaiting the attack. Knowing that a unicorn is the one who put him into this position, Tonka could be a follower of his second hand man that back stabbed him. Who tried to kill him. Telling him words that seemed to fall from his tongue with ease, calm and brother. "Do I look of kin to you?" Nic spits with coal. Hot temper flaring. Only in protection of himself. Not out of hate and spite. Out of fear of losing himself again. Knowing that letting his guard down and becoming close to someone again would only let him be made a fool of. "Nicodemus, a lost general searching for his king." but something else approached. A mare, of white. Ghostly figurine that danced with an air. Something about her just slightly pissed Nic off. An annoyance with her. Perhaps the way she fluttered about sticking her nose in a meeting, poking at this 'Tonka' he had just met. Though her introduction was long it seemed as if she was trying to get a flare from Nicodemus. A flare of longing, lust, temptation. Lifting his carefully carved neck, curving it in just the fashion it belonged, muscles bulging out as far as they could. A keen right eye kept on her. Lifted in amusement. A smirk settled upon his maw. "I'll just call you mare then." he chuckled, she didn't deserve to hold a name. Not with the way she waltzed in. Acting as if she knew the world like the front of her breast. "I would advise you to tuck away your seduction theme, as I have no interest in a mare who presents herself in such the way you do."

Yet another settles upon the scene. By now he is not enraged that there are others around him. He is slightly grateful inside. Though he would never show it physically. Still his ears are set flat against his neck and his eyes are cold blue slates. Muscles are coiled to show he is ready for anything. To prove he is a careless, reckless being that has no self control. A chestnut painted filly whom greets them all with a kind structure. Noting the way she holds herself and the way she sticks to herself and whom she knows. Without acting as though she is a know it all. Nicodemus, even the cold brute he is acknowledges the respectful mare with the slight dip of his head.

[ooc- sorry for the wait! had the pow wow and many things going on this weekend, spent the night at an equine park and had no sleep because no one informed me bringing ear plugs would be a great idea... lol]

Nicodemus

what its like

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
[[Please skip Tonka. I will not be able to reply until next week.]]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered

She was never much for those insults, and just because the black stallion was a bit bigger than didn't mean he had a higher standing than her. She'd been a queen. A fucking Queen and then this worthless piece of shit lands right before her? Hatred clouds her blue eyes, the black flame bursting into an inferno. Nothing has gotten her this mad in a long time, going back to when she was in the Foothills, pregnant with her babe and Knox's prying fingers were trying to rip that child away from her before it was even born. No, just no. It doesn't work that way. "Learn your place. You're nothing to me. I wouldn't mind kicking someone's ass to throw them back into place. If you're gonna call me that, then just call me Adri." Each word is hate-filled, sharp, bitter, and stings with each sound, She isn't close to being truly mad, but later on she's gonna beat the shit out of him. Everyone's got to learn their place, and she was keeping herself at the top of the food chain if it killed her.
Her attention shifts to the new mare who goes straight for Tonka, making her stomach curl and prepare to blow chunks. For some reason, it brings back the nasty memory of Onsoun dying when Nephilia ripped his face off. Philia looked like the mare who just came out of nowhere, not breathing hated but acting like she belonged there all along. She had nothing to offer, and Adri held no respect for her. What was that chick wanting, everyone to come and bow to her feet?
No, that happened to be Adrixaura's job, and she was a fucking goddess at that task.
The stallion had said something to Tonka about being kin, bringing about laughter to Adri. Maybe she could forget the hate that was just split and think Tonka getting his ass wooped a few times over. It always pleased her when a higher ranking male got beat around. Kanai needed it a lot, and she sure as hell was the one to do the task. "I take that back. If you're gonna break Tonka's balls all the time, then maybe we can be friends. Its so much fun to break his balls; just don't be surprised when they fall off." It was something that would make her at the receiving end of a mouthful of angry insults, but she happened to enjoy herself with the idea of him angry at her. He reminded her of her family, and she accepted him as it. Now, wouldn't it be unlike her to not treat him like family?
Still, her eyes linger upon the painted mare. She is not at ease with the girl, discomfort taking over and annoyance settling down. Its those like that leave her with a certain bad taste over her silver forked tongue, her words sharper than normal and eyes brighter with hate. "Now, if you're gonna rub yourself all over him like that, tell me who you are, why don't you?" Her eyes lock upon the black stallion after that, lips parted to speak to him. "Might as well give your name as well while we're at uneasy introductions."

OOC: Adri will love you forever if you help break Tonka's balls. XD <3
Image Credits