the Rift

[OPEN] Don't Forget To Chase Your Dreams [Earth God]

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I have lived in this land for almost a year. It's at the half way mark, and for those that do not know how that has gone for me, it has been a childhood left unforgetable. Unlike any other members, I was born in a herdland, though not as a member. My mother was a prisoner of the The Grey throughout her pregnancy with me, residing within the safety of the Foothills with me within her. Her stomach had been warmed and careful, the sway of her steps that rocked her body was a cradle. When she spoke, regardless to whatever was said, it put me to sleep. Each pale blue eye would flutter with black eyelashes, thin and frail in my warm home. For my birth, it caused the perfect world of her womb to become paradise. If you cannot remember your days then, then you missed out on paradise.
My birth was upon the snow, in a land of the Earth God. It might of been that day that I became so fond of the Earth. Adrixaura and I didn't spend much time there, because just about the next day, we left. We went to the Arch with Uncle Tonka, where soon after I left for the Endless Blue. I met my best friend there, back when there was sunlight, when the Moon didn't make the world feel so cold and empty though it teemed with life. Now, things are different.
The dream I dream now takes my back to my womb, the warmth of that place slipping over my body with warm fingers. By now, I know exactly where I am sleeping. I wandered away, going to the shrines to adorn the Earth God's shrine with flowers I'd picked. He might never notice that occasionally I stopped by to make sure there was something earthlike to his statue. I had never seen him, but in my mind, he was a good man who kept all of us safe, including myself.
What more reason did I need in order to worship him?
For a split second, the winds brushed me, bringing the daily heat that came with Birdsong. There was a lot of mud now, and I can even vividly remember failing on my butt on some a while back ago. It hurt bad, more than you would actually believe. The air was humid and made my hair frizz about, leaving a humourous appearance to me. My hair was frizzed today, no mud underneath my growing body as I slept before the Earth God's shrine. When a burning sensation took me over, just for a second, my body kicked me in the stomach, words coming about from within me, if anything. 'Good morning.'
My brain, of all things, spoke it to me from within my dream. Morning seemed an useless word as the Sun wasn't around since that night with Amara. Or, maybe it is.
And as if things weren't the way they needed to be, the world and my body burst.
There was warmth within me, burning over my young heart with that was welcomed a powerful gust of wind that hit the shrines. My eyes opened only to see a few small pieces of stone crumble off a shrine, with a orange light, faint, causing me to mistaken it for my horn's glow changing colours, took over all the shrines. In a speed that made my heart burst, the shrines were engulfed with it before I even knew it. A gasp broke from my lips, causing a quick scream afterwards that sent me in a spiral of fear.
I stood up faster than I had ever stood up before, my hind legs scrambling to get me back up there. My balance failed me because I feel on my face, landing on my chest first. Ooooowwwwww...... Hitting the floor didn't hurt that much, but it was there to slam me into it. Maybe now could be my chance to call out the Earth God, just for something I sort of wanted for a long time.
"Umm.... Hello? Mr., or maybe Ms., Earth God, are you there? I brought some flowers for your shrine." I swung my head just barely to pinpoint out the position of some wildflowers I picked and weaved onto the vines of the shrine, trying to make a good offering. "If you could out, could I ask you a question? I want to be a healer, like really bad. I don't think you know how much it would mean to me just to be able to help others heal from their wounds. I've spent all of my life trying to learn, and I was wondering, if maybe, could I be able to receive magic to heal with water that is around me? You seem to be the only one who could help me achieve that goal, and I'd be extremely thankful if you could help."
If you haven't noticed by now, I'm a child with dreams bigger than my own body. Who cares? Not me. I've got dreams that need chasing.

Questing for: 6/17/13 Magic :: [EarthxWater] :: Mineral Water :: The ability to heal with the usage of water, such as sea water, fresh water, snow, ice, et cetera. Anything made of water.

Restrictions: The area around must have water.

Wishlist: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=8061

Image Credits

@[God of the Earth]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The God of the Earth's presence can be felt with much more force, as his brother returns to take his place in the sky. As the sun brightly shines down, illuminating the new growth and life that has returned to Helovia, we may all appreciate the blessing of the God's return.

However the God of the earth is elsewhere - his presence having been required at a location far away from his shrine. A warm gust of wind billows around you reassuringly, and the air seems to sigh gently.

The God cannot meet you today, child, but he is always with you.