the Rift

[OPEN] When the Daylight Comes || Assassins Meeting::Mandatory

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Darkness. It was still here. Another day of darkness. The moon illuminated the snows and ice caves that rested so peacefully. A cool breeze whipped through the air. The scent of a fresh new winter day stained the air. One brute stood alone of that night. His coat of shadows blending him with the night. He stood there, the wind whistling through his mane and tail. Deep breaths were released from his nose as he closed his navy blue pools. Nothing had changed ever since he had returned from the Edge. The only thing he needed to change was his group. He needed to talk to them; he had to tell them about the treaty with the Foothills, along with some other major information.

A sudden change of wind caught Tonka’s attention. It seemed warmer. Then… He noticed it. The snow. It started to change from its silvery color to a pinkish orange hue. The stallion rolled his handsome orbs knowing his eyes were, once again, playing evil tricks on him. Chills climbed his spine, sending shivers through his legs and belly. He blinked, hoping for his vision to return back to normal and to see the snow return to its ivory color. There was no way the sun was rising.

Close. Breath. Open.

He couldn’t open his eyes. It was too bright. What the hell was going on? Finally, his eye adjusted just a bit for him to realize that what he thought was just an illusion, was real. The sun! It had returned! The sky was now filled with such lovely colors. Colors that he thought had gone away forever had returned! Warmth. It was slowly sinking into his skin, reminding him of what it felt like to be under the blazing sun. The night was holding a white flag of defect, and the daylight was raising the flag of victory. Oh, please don’t set! He forgot how beautiful the sky was! Please, don’t go into the burrow that you stayed in for the longest time!

Joy whirled in the brute’s system. His breathing got heavier and his hooves stomped on the ground. It was back! The sun! If only the rest of the Assassins could be here to witness this glorious moment. Wait, they could! He could have a meeting right now with them, under the painted sky and climbing sun. With a smile smeared across his face, two front legs lifted up as he rose into a massive rear. His neck extended and it appeared as if he was trying to grab onto the new dawn. A thunderous call erupted from his throat. It was a call that would soon summon his members.

He soon saw the figures of his members coming closer and closer until the stopped in front and around him. He studied the faces of each of them, taking note on the new ones that had chosen to join when he had been taken hostage at the Edge. He then opened his mouth, his eyes still dancing from each member.

“Assassins. We need to talk. For those of you who do not know me, I am Tonka your leader. Not so long ago, I was taken by the World’s Edge, only to be released by the chief of the Windtossed Foothills, Apollo. Now this only begins our meeting. We have much to discuss.

“First, we need to talk about our doing. I have noticed that we have become a quite troublesome group. Causing trouble will get us absolutely nowhere! We need to stop and fix this horrible behavior and fix our reputation. Please, stop causing trouble! We do not need any more of our members taken because of our silly and immature behavior. We do not need any more enemies.

“Second, I would like to bring to your attention that we now have a peace treaty with the Foothills. We have an alliance with them. All they as is for us to leave their herd and land un-touched. Of course, if we need help in anyway, they will be there. The same goes for them too. If they need us, we will be there for them. If any of you break this earning of trust, then I will make sure that something will be done to the one who did that.”

The brute pauses, taking a second to take in a deep breathe in, then out.

“Please, if you think that there should be any other changes in the group, please announce them.”

[[Mandatory Assassins meeting. If you are un able to attend, please PM me. Also, if anyone is interested in joining the Assassins, reply saying so.]]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

A call summoned me. I knew the call, I knew the voice. It was my dear Tonka. The one I had grown to know and love. He had become a great friend, a father figure in my mind. This must be a meeting. His call is not quenched with worry, it seemed to be joyous. The sunlight that now pierced my coat surprised me, I looked sharply to my left, it was nothing but that sun. Yes, the sun. It has been absent for too long. This made my pillars push me into a gallop, pushing me on towards Tonka. Many others would soon be coming, but I shall be the first. Skidding to a swift jog, a small smile formed on my sorrel kissers as I arrived, the first. With a polite dip of my dome, I approached Tonka. I waited until he finished his powerful and true words. Moving to stand by his side, I let my orbs graze across the members that where now arriving. With a large smile, I dipped my head in their direction, a gesture pointed to all of them. I lightly brushed my maw across Tonka's cheek before speaking.

" I agree with your wise words, dear Tonka. "

Pausing, I flexed my large muscles. I was much larger than most, my large frame now seeming small next to Tonka's. I raised my dome in confidence before speaking again.

" I am glad to hear of our great Alliance with the Foothills. It is true. There is much things that could use changing. From now on, immature behavior by ones old enough to prevent it, will not be tolerated. "

I then nodded to them all, including Tonka, gesturing I was finished speaking. It was great to stand here beside one so great, and have the pleasure of saying that I could help him out with all the things he needed assistance. I hoped that here I would be respected rather then looked down upon. I smiled to them all, a polite and kind gesture. I didn't know some of them, actually, most of them. This made me disappointed. The Assassins is destined to be great, but we must start by getting to know each other on great levels, from there we can become a strongly entwined family.

@[Tonka]
@[Antheia]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
I had been out from the Arch, moving with ease through the Steppe with the fresh feeling of knowing I could move about much easier now. None had come to heal me, Sikeax had tried with attempts that left her hurt and worried. Each time I would cringe, she'd frown, and I'd be there to reassure her. Then, she disappeared. Nothing never really broke my heart other than Onsoun and Myrsk dying when I wasn't able to stop it, but it broke my heart to lose my only child.
While drowning my soul in pity and hatred as of my actions, something occured that happened in some time. My eyes fluttered, something occurring that would leave me in a trance. A light swept over the snow, resulting in sparkles and glitter over the snow. A noise bursts out, drawing in my attention. Tonka.
I had known that the bay Unicorn had returned from the Edge for some time, yet I never went to greet him simply because I wanted solitude. All I wanted was to be alone when no one was ever going to allow that. No one wanted me to be happy, instead I was left to follow their laws as if I was a piece of meat that had been through to the slave masters. In a way, Tonka reminded me of Kanai. It made any feeling of comfort near him be strained, my trust within him constantly strained. The thread would snap soon, but today wasn't that day. I had to go just because he wanted me to. Later today, I'll be sure to vomit out all of my recent meals to expel the nasty taste he was leaving in my throat.
When I appeared before him, there was already a little filly near him and rubbing all over him as if it was her job. I recoiled in disgust, stomach already lurching and twisting into a knot within my stomach. Fuck you. "Did you call?" Each word is lifeless and emotionless, the disgust I have for that little filly upon my face and as clear as the growing light surrounding us.
"You've been gone too long. You have missed too much. Do you know that Sikeax is gone? Because she is. I don't know where she is, but send someone out with me to find her. I was wounded severely while you lived in luxury in that place. I went and fought Thor for the release of you and Chemical, and he tore open my hind right cannon. She disappeared in the time that I could barely walk and I haven't seen her since. It's only been recently that I can walk the way I have been. Yet be assured this is something I will not pass beneath my nose. You need to pull shit together and kick start things again before shit hits the fan so you're not away when the world crashes around us."
My words were meant to knock sense into him, to let him know that I wasn't about to take anything that was going to be thrown at me. He was being treated the same way I treated Kanai, beating sense into him deep enough that he would stop dragging his ass across the carpet like a dog with worms. He needs to learn, and my past experience as a queen left me with the right mindset to do what was needed.
"For those that need battle training, I'm open for spars as of now. I'll take part in training the warriors and making sure everyone can take part in battle. Everyone needs to take part in at least one spar before Tallsun ends. When you finish your spar, come to me and tell me what you've learned, who it was with, and any injuries you might of taken. I'll review you, give you pointers and hints on what should be done, and then help with you getting your wounds taken care of if they aren't too serious."
My pale blue gaze never crosses the painted girl, not really giving her any attention. All of it is set towards the herd members, each and everyone that appeared before us.
Do I care? Do I have a soft spot within me that allows me to not have such a diplomatic set of words and emotions when I speak to those around me.
No. Not even close...
OOC: Emotionless Adri is emotionless and mean. :/

For those in need of a sparring partner, PM me on Adri's account and I'll set up the spars.
image credits
table by whit

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
[Image: front_zps4943cf3f.png]

A meeting was in order and my beloved had called for one. My wings, now fully repaired and back in order, graciously aimed for the skies with Speirling right on my heels. She was a rapid learner when it came to such things and she had mastered the basics of flying with ease. As far as I knew, Kilchii was with Tonka.

I had told Speirling before we had arrived that this was indeed serious business and that she was to act as such. She was my daughter, she represented me and what we stood for. She was coming from my ways and she was to act like it. She had grown in a very mature manner for someone such as herself and I was completely proud of her. Her and Kilchii both. They way they had both progressed made me warm with delight and pride.

Anger inside me grew with Kilchii but it had been doused out just as quickly. One question remained with me however. Why? My crimson eyes fell to the darkened white appearance of the snow, the moon guiding me and Speirling's way. My wings folded quickly together and I dove down, glancing back at Speirling to make sure she had diving down.

I landed softly and I approached the already assembled group with a certain presence about me that permeated the air. Mixed feelings towards one another was apparent. I could sense the tension radiating off the spotted mare as I listened to each of them speak and I quietly approached. Speirling on the other hand, landed with a thud. As quiet as she was trying to be, we still needed to work on stealth.

I parked a spot beside Tonka, my black wings tucked neatly beside my own sides, my regrown flight feathers fitting in perfectly as they should have been. They should have never left. I thought. I shuffled that thought aside as I got my priorities straight. Speirling's presence resided beside me. My eyes darted to each of them as a hello, my silence hanging in the air like the dewy residue on an early morning.

Then I spoke.

"My apologies for being late. But just to reiterate some things that have been said, I wish to emphasize this alliance with the Foothills. They are our brethren and sistren just as we are to them. They are friends, we are friends. They are our allies. I will not stress this enough, any and all bitterness towards any of the Foothills members will not be tolerated. They have done great for us, they don't deserve it. Unless,of course, the same hatred is coming from them first. This is an alliance, do not screw it up. We have been hated for far too long in Helovia."

My mouth shut and I looked at every single one of them, my expression emotionless, my voice stern and serious.

"Adrixaura." My eyes darted to her, a nod came from me."I want to thank you greatly for the freedom attempt and it was a wonderful battle well fought. Thank you... a lot." It was sincere and genuine. If she chose to take it as otherwise, I didn't care anymore. I was done with the games.

"Another thing I wish to bring up, we're a family, damnit. I'm sick of the fake niceness radiating around here. Set aside pride and make friends with one another. With that, we barely know one another. We barely know who is even residing with us Assassins, and that is not a family. That is strangers! And what is a group that doesn't know it's teammates? I wish to see a change in this, alright?"

I looked to Tonka on this one then to the others, my ears perking up. "With the alliance of the Foothills, it is indeed alright for us to tread into their borders. However, do so lightly and with haste. Also, I wanted to know your all's opinions on relocating to more warmer and comfortable area?"

I then brought up Sikeax "Sikeax too? Tonka, you found Kilchii, right?" My mind was racing. "As soon as this meeting is over with, we need to go seek them out. I don't know what's going on, but it needs to get fixed. Believe me, Adrixaura, we're getting things in order and we're getting things how it should be. No more screwing around."

[[I'm assuming Kilchii still hasn't been found and is still gone. Please PM me on this and I'll change it if this isn't okay. :)]]

image credits to divinepicsfree

Speirling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I had done a big deal of growing up in this process called life. My speech had improved a great deal and I was to the point where I could actually say a few sentences without stopping too much to catch myself and see what I would say next. It's getting easier.

I'd also learnt how to fly finally! My wings had gotten larger and Mother had finally taught me how to fly! Well, we had been working on it. I've been trying to rear and flap then take to the skies. But I can only run and flap to get air, and I can't go too high and I can't go too slow. I can't fly very long either. It's just really... difficult, I guess is the word.

Stupid things don't amuse me anymore either. When I used to annoy Momma by nipping her or kicking at her, she would get mad at me and now I see why. I still find it fun to mess around but, Momma tells me that I should act accordingly. But she's right. I want to be powerful and strong, I want to tell people that when they look at me.

I've always been a quiet person, but I just don't talk too often. I usually stand around, and watch everyone, waiting to see what's going on and what I need to do. I'm constantly on the lookout for orders and I need to be. In case we get attacked or we get attempted to be stolen or something. That's what Momma says.

I land behind her, in a very messy way. I'm trying to be quiet too, my head is held high and my neck is arched in a fashion. I'm trying to copy Momma and Daddy. They're really strong and powerful, I see that. I want to act like them. I come and stand beside Momma and then listen to what she has to say. Momma's always different in meetings or when she's talking to someone else. She's so much nicer to me, Kilchii, and Daddy but with someone else, she's really.... serious.

I kept my mouth shut and my stance together. My wings were folded by my side just like Momma's and my feet matched Daddy's. I looked at everyone else around us and when the spotted mare, Momma called her Adri-xaur-uh, mentioned a missing mare, my ears perked up and I looked at her. "Momma, we need to go soon. Kilchii's not here either."

I was worried... Kilchii wasn't here. Where did he go to? A million things ran in my mind.
treepeg