the Rift

in the shadows [moon god]

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She had stumbled on this place during her small expidition to visit parts of Helovia. This place seemed to be like the Tome Guardian's lair back in Isilme, only, with shrines and not a stink body that walked around and judged people for being stupid and mortal. She wandered up to the one, the moon one as she thought it was. It was time she joined the family and their magic. Since her mother with shadow shifiting, everyone in her family had some sort of shadow magic, Maipe with her setting-thing-on-fire power and Ataraxia with his shape-shifty thing. And she wanted to continue the legacy.

She stood awkwardly in front of the shrine, not exactly sure what to do. Vera climbed atop her poll and balanced herself, gazing at the shrine. Both thought a few times of what they should probably do, but just decided to awkwardly stand there and speak. "Uhm, oh awesome moon god, i'm not exactly sure how this all works but uh.. i would like to request some magic like the rest of my family. The ability to make my shadow to shift into a solid form of myself and be used as a distraction or to be able to attack from two sides at once." She said and then awkwardly whispered thank you oh moon on for listening, but it was probably to quiet to hear. After she finished talking, all that could be heard the harmless crackling of her flaming hairs.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The awesome Moon God is busy currently cleaning up after her brother. Come back again later.

Your return date is 10/5/12.