the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Glaziers are Melting [Accalia]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
Feritas was asleep, finally. I needed some peace and quiet for once in a lifetime. He was such a big handle, even if he was barely a day old, he was so feisty and hatred. I walked, not knowing where I was going just trying to stay up. I would go where my heart desired, for I knew it wouldn’t stray too far from the colt. But I had left him in the care of Harmony, so I knew he would be alright without me. Well, at least until he get hungry again and starts whining like the little baby he is. Anyways, I needed a break to think out my thoughts, and I deserved it entirely.

I rambled over the fact that I had confessed my love for Apollo and that he probably didn’t even give a shit about me. That mistake would cause me so much trouble. So much pain towards my gentle soul. And what if he turns his back and never looks at sorrowful face again? What if he sends an army of his warriors to rip me apart and let me suffer from my own pain, letting me die slowly? Or what if he kills me himself? Oh, so many what if’s! Such a kind soul would never do a thing, but I could doubt that too. After all, he did serve under Ktulu once upon a time.

And what would he think of me once he saw that I had a foal with a bad boy on a one-night-stand? Because I’m sure he won’t have his glad expression on his lips no more. He would chase me off and tell me never to even talk to him again, saying I was a disgrace towards the Chief. But it wasn’t me, it wasn’t me who had that night with that stallion, I don’t even know what he looks like, nor his name. It was some kind of bitch that possesses bodies to do her own dirty duties. And now I had to take care of her little evil colt. I didn’t deserve this, I didn’t deserve to be pointed at and blamed for everything someone else had done.

It wasn’t my fault.
- bg - table - image -

@[Accalia]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -