the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Fire Tear [Circuta]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
Feritas was asleep, finally. I needed some peace and quiet for once in a lifetime. He was such a big handle, even if he was barely a day old, he was so feisty and hatred. I walked, not knowing where I was going just trying to stay up. I would go where my heart desired, for I knew it wouldn’t stray too far from the colt. But I had left him in the care of Harmony, so I knew he would be alright without me. Well, at least until he get hungry again and starts whining like the little baby he is. Anyways, I needed a break to think out my thoughts, and I deserved it entirely.

I rambled over the fact that I had confessed my love for Apollo and that he probably didn’t even give a shit about me. That mistake would cause me so much trouble. So much pain towards my gentle soul. And what if he turns his back and never looks at sorrowful face again? What if he sends an army of his warriors to rip me apart and let me suffer from my own pain, letting me die slowly? Or what if he kills me himself? Oh, so many what if’s! Such a kind soul would never do a thing, but I could doubt that too. After all, he did serve under Ktulu once upon a time.

And what would he think of me once he saw that I had a foal with a bad boy on a one-night-stand? Because I’m sure he won’t have his glad expression on his lips no more. He would chase me off and tell me never to even talk to him again, saying I was a disgrace towards the Chief. But it wasn’t me, it wasn’t me who had that night with that stallion, I don’t even know what he looks like, nor his name. It was some kind of bitch that possesses bodies to do her own dirty duties. And now I had to take care of her little evil colt. I didn’t deserve this, I didn’t deserve to be pointed at and blamed for everything someone else had done.

It wasn’t my fault.
- bg - table - image -

@[Circuta]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

The sky has turned shade's of crystalline blue, the pale circle of the sun peeks above the horizon with
rays of what could be comforting warmth. It mirrors the blue hues of magma that move with slow intent across
cracked, earthen ground, as veins coming from a distant heart. It feels hardened and delicate underneath her hooves,
though her mind is far from the puffy white clouds above being illuminated by the rebirth of the sun, far from
the ground below her hooves and the terrain which she walks.

Her back is sore, it aches, most of her aches, that is, the acidic poison that had
attacked her from the skies with greedy hunger driving her near insane.
The scratches along her forelegs have grown scabs across their surface, but
blood sluggishly seeps from the scrapes that have not yet grown a scab across their
ragged surfaces.
Her sides ache, she is certain there will be bruising if it has not yet done so,
the scrape of teeth along her crest is stinging, she needs to see one skilled
in the art's of healing for her to know the full extent of her injuries
in detail.
She aches with more then just physical wounds. Her aches are much more then
the painful reminder of her mortality, her pain is also situated in
her chest, the beating bloodied red thing inside her body.

It's frustratingly obvious of her loss, and she would scream the unfairness of losing to one without
adornments if the God's would hear her mundane words, but the sounds do not
pass her blood spattered maw, do not pass a soundless constricting of her throat.
The dark shade is so deeply engrossed in her own mortal issues that does not notice the company she has
found until it appears before her tired indigo orbs. Her first reaction is to lash out with teeth and hoof,
take her anger out upon the unrighteous being in front of her visuals.

But the clouds of hatred clear her mind's gaze in time for her to realize the weaponry that
adorns the creation's dome, and she presents herself now with a calm demeanor and what she hoped to be
elegant stride.
She pauses as she comes close, slowing to a stop, her lyrics spilling forth as song before she is too close
to the blessing's black and white bodice, her orbs struggling to stay alert and clear, despite her
exhaustion. The adorned's blue orbs are troubled, a sight the shade is growing used to in this land. "I greet you with uncertainties of your name, dark childe, though your gaze is bothered. What troubles you on this eve?"

CREDITS

VENOMXBABY : MIDNIGHTSTOUCHSTOCK