the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dancing in the Rain [Naeatii]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
Feritas was asleep, finally. I needed some peace and quiet for once in a lifetime. He was such a big handle, even if he was barely a day old, he was so feisty and hatred. I walked, not knowing where I was going just trying to stay up. I would go where my heart desired, for I knew it wouldn’t stray too far from the colt. But I had left him in the care of Harmony, so I knew he would be alright without me. Well, at least until he get hungry again and starts whining like the little baby he is. Anyways, I needed a break to think out my thoughts, and I deserved it entirely.

I rambled over the fact that I had confessed my love for Apollo and that he probably didn’t even give a shit about me. That mistake would cause me so much trouble. So much pain towards my gentle soul. And what if he turns his back and never looks at sorrowful face again? What if he sends an army of his warriors to rip me apart and let me suffer from my own pain, letting me die slowly? Or what if he kills me himself? Oh, so many what if’s! Such a kind soul would never do a thing, but I could doubt that too. After all, he did serve under Ktulu once upon a time.

And what would he think of me once he saw that I had a foal with a bad boy on a one-night-stand? Because I’m sure he won’t have his glad expression on his lips no more. He would chase me off and tell me never to even talk to him again, saying I was a disgrace towards the Chief. But it wasn’t me, it wasn’t me who had that night with that stallion, I don’t even know what he looks like, nor his name. It was some kind of bitch that possesses bodies to do her own dirty duties. And now I had to take care of her little evil colt. I didn’t deserve this, I didn’t deserve to be pointed at and blamed for everything someone else had done.

It wasn’t my fault.
- bg - table - image -

@[Naeatii]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Naeatii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The sound of crashing water filled the wild woman's ears, as daytime came upon the land once again. Smirking and gracefully lifting her head up, the lass inhaled the salty air, almost giggling when water slightly sprayed on her pregnant body. The colt growing inside of her was weighing her down, and Naeatii had doubts that she would make it alive with such a big foal growing in her fattened belly.

But then again, she was a fighter by nature. She would try to keep both of them alive at the end of her ordeal of giving birth. There was one thing that devastated her. Going on a small journey, a new adventure, she had come back to see that everyone had vanished, especially little Amara. Where did the Pirates go? Have they disbanded? Grief pricked at her heart, but the dark lass forced herself to stare forwards with no facial expressions, yet her eyes seemed to be welling up with tears.

Matata had also left. He impregnated her so suddenly during breeding season, and now she was left with a growing child! How would she take care of it? Shutting her eyes, the lass replayed fantasies of the Pirates and her raising the newborn children together, and how Naeatii would raise her son to be a wild pirate such as she was. Those days were gone. Days of happiness. During the days of the darkened lands, the lass felt absolute solitude.

Wishing there was someone else here, maybe a horse with a tidbit of information, the lass stopped staring at the sea and decided to haul herself, walking along the endless stretch of sand. As she continued treading slowly, the lass's azure eyes caught a black and white figure in the distance. With a small smirk, the woman tried to urge herself to walk a little bit faster, trying to cover distance.

"Hello! What are you doing out here?" She called out to the mare. Realizing the woman's swollen belly, a smirk appeared once more on her face. Was everyone getting pregnant by bastard stallions? At least they already had one thing in common.

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
"Hello! What are you doing out here?"

I jerked my dome, looking towards that bay frame, but only to realize it was just a mare. Her barrel was swollen, meaning she had a fragile creature inside her waiting to stretch it's legs and explore the world. I wish mine was like that. He was such a disaster with the evil look in those cyan pearls of his, I could resist to look away. Yet, I loved him dearly. After all, he was my foal and I had given birth to him. I wasn't just going to walk away and leave him alone in the wilderness. That would be cruel and teach him bad habits that I don't want him to be apart of.

Thus leading to the fact that I had to keep him away from his father. I could let him go near him if all he was going to do was teach him nasty lessons that no child was to be exposed to at such a young age. I would not let him know until he was at the least of one and a half, where he could defend himself away from the troubles that lingered around in this place. But he would have a friend soon, for I had noticed the other day that the young filly I had raised in such good shape, she also had a large stomach, and it wasn't empty at all. So maybe the new baby would learn to love the world, unlike Feritas.

I looked back to the bay mare and remembered her question, realizing I had yet to answer it. "I suppose I'm just out on a walk this early twilight." I smiled and dipped my dome towards her figure, admiring her gorgeous looks. I had been distant lately, only referring to Harmony as company, and well, I guess Feritas, but he never stayed around. He was just chasing butterflies and squishing them till their wings were detached from their lifeless body. But anyways, I guess it had been awhile since I had made any friends, so I was a bit rusty at the moment. But I'm sure I'll get better at it like I was before soon enough.

[OOC ; Too lazy to get out my table.. xP @[Naeatii]]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -