the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Meeting with the King [Tonka; Acceptance]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I walked my way through the Frozen Arch, searching for the one male I had been looking for since the last few hours had flew by so quickly. Tonka. I needed to ask him a few questions. But none of them were regarding Harmony, for it just happened to be a search for a home. Though, I could really tell if he would actually let me in or not, we hadn’t gotten off to the greatest start since I had met him that day in the Edge. All I could do was to have faith. I knew for one thing surely, he didn’t have any trust in me, myself, and I. That showed very clearly.

My thoughts circled around inside my tough dome, the thoughts of Apollo. How I had given off the secret of my love for him without knowing if he actually cared the same way about me. I had been so stupid, to give off such information, knowing that he would never love me over Phaedra. Why had I done such an idiotic thing, knowing it would ricochet right back at me and hit me right in the cuts like a bullet crashing through solid bones with minimum energy? This wasn’t good at all, what if he order his warriors to come after me? Rip me to pieces, killing me slowly so I would have to suffer the pain. And it all started with that one mistake I had made by confessing my love for those honey-brown orbs of his.

Mistakes. I had made a lot of those lately. First Harmony, then Kahlua, and now Apollo. Wow, how worthless am I? Was I even enough to fit perfectly into a home of others? What if I caused the pain because of one little mistake I accidently make? All the doubt that ran through me, caused me to slightly faint, but I never fell to ground, knowing I should keep looking for Tonka.
- bg - table - image -

@[Tonka]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -