the Rift

[OPEN] --FUN [open]

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Break them, or I will...

I flew swiftly and easily from the veins. From the blue lava landscape, over several terrains, and into a place where the trees stopped and filtered into a majestic... sandbox. What caught my attention was the wall surrounding the land, making it so clear were it was. The wall was designed with symbols of various things, one being a dragon. So, was this Dragon's Throat? Was this were Rasta was?

I descended from the air to the ground swiftly. I landed with a thud muffled by this... cushioning ground. My front hooves landed first, as a spray of orange-beige grains of sand were sprayed into the air. Then my back hooves hit the ground, but they hit more easily and just made another of the many ditches in the sand.

I was on the outside of whatever this wall was trying to hide or protect. As I looked up, I thought of how stupid this wall was. Me being a pegasus and all, I could fly over. The non-winged horses, well they'd just have to wait until I opened the gates to let them in. I knew I didn't have to worry about this quite yet. I didn't have a real reason to invade, nor fight with any of the herds yet. Soon, maybe, but it really all depended on which herd I decided to join.

As my cranium was set back in it's normal place, I let out a bugle that rattled against my chest and climbed through my jugular. My nostrils quivered with anticipation. I knew any herd here would want me, the massive tower of muscle, on their side, and if they didn't, they would soon realize that they very much do. I flick my head to the side, exposing my ivory forehead as my mane dances and curls into a different spot, allowing my golden orbs a better view of this wall.

OOC:: He is NOT joining in this thread. He just wants to know about this herd, then he may join. (Which he probably will in another thread in the future. :3)
"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
[Image: jWPP4oi.png]

Vibrations. Metal. Clicking of hooves. Beating of wings. I was going to have to learn how to pinpoint the direction of movement and how the wings changed the sound of the air if I wanted to be able to truly protect myself. But, there would a time and place for that. The horses here were kind enough to restrict themselves to ground approaches - for if they had dropped from the sky to land beside me I am almost positive that I would be bolting the other direction before even taking the chance to place exactly who they were.

I was flinching quite often, my pelt either getting annoyed with the prospect of the flies that were beginning to shuffle their way back into the picture. Or, it was getting annoyed with the lack of the sun to allow it's warm tendrils to encase my frame in comfort and youth. I shook my head and continued to move on only to feel a shift in the vibrations. It was minuscule, but the earth's heartbeat was beginning to change into a faster, more alert rhythm. Was the world no longer asleep? Had it found it's joy and will to live once more? If that was the case, how exciting it would be. Everything would be in working order again. Perhaps Sohalia would be granted her magic abilities once more and be able to work on the wall. Perhaps she would be able to stop feeling as if her existence was useless - when really it was far, far from that. She had a child to take care of, and the nurturing side of her would never be forgotten. I was almost positive that she was quite a few of the other's rocks in a place such as this, where most of the horses seem to be accustomed to war and fighting.

And so, with the shift in the feeling of the earth, I forced myself to move forward with a slightly more bouncy step. My gaits smoother, legs elongating and snapping up in simple patterns that could be repeated by someone who lacked the ability of keeping a consistent beat. Then, I felt it. The feeling of warmth. The tendrils stretching out to my pelt and taking me into a place of comfort. The heat that radiated across my body and allowed all of me to begin to feel whole again. I was not alone, the sun had come back. The sun - the only star that I knew existed. The one star that I could place with Taj and the child who I had been forced to leave behind. We were connected by the sun, and I would forever remember it that way.

Oh, and how Taj had spoke of wanting to live up in the stars one day. How he wanted to be with his ancestors, and how he knew - just knew - that they were up there watching over him. He wanted to gain knowledge from them. He wanted to know what they were thinking of us as I had pleaded for him to become immortal only to be ripped from his tight hold and thrown into a world where immortality could no longer exist. And, how he now had to fight to live alone - to live forever - with the same gift, and curse, that I had been given. It sickened me. But as long as the two of us were alive, I knew that I would feel him through the sun's rays. I would feel him, and I would feel our child. I would gather strength from the sun's rays and everything I did would be for them. I would become the old widow if I had to. It didn't matter to me. But, as long as the sun continued to hold that same truth to it I would not betray his trust - his love.

But something broke me from my thoughts. A vibration followed by a loud bugle to the sky. I had neared the wall without even realizing it, and was close enough to feel the form standing beside the territory lines. He was packed with muscle and a towering force. Perhaps it wasn't the best thing that I edged closer to the border without someone there beside me with the gift of sight, but I moved in anyways. I moved in closer despite his gift of wings that could easily render me a fragile being to be crushed without the gift of sight to evade the dive bomb of the creature.

No. I would not dwell on that. I simply shook my head, feeling the vibrations curl through my legs and match the heartbeat inside my chest. Wavy lines forming in my vision for the sight of the vibrations before I appeared about ten feet from where the stag had stopped. His build was so familiar. So much taller than I, and so much more built. Was this perhaps Oliver? But I could not be totally positive until I had actually heard him speak. For, his bugle did nothing to really differentiate between him and this Gaucho whom Sohalia seemed to have taken a liking too. It was just a call to be seen and heard. And I had hailed it. Gently, I cleared my throat, swishing my white tail as the sun finally allowed the golden hints of my coat to shine, the white markings that had been gifted to me finally prevalent across my frame, if one was to look closely enough at my left foreleg and my muzzle. The white, shifting into the creme-gold and my pale, creme-blue eyes peering toward his frame without actually locking upon it - as if they were gazing off to the distance, past where he was standing, and shifting a little like they were searching for something in that far away place.

My voice appears, pulling out in silken, comforting tones as I relish in the sun's return. "Oliver, is that you?" I questioned, pausing a second before covering my tracks incase if the horse that was before me was not indeed the one who had felt the urge to bash in the mare's head who went by the name of Adrixauara at our meeting in the Threshold. "If you are not, I apologize, you just look familiar." Again. There I went with the verbs that actually required sight to be plausible. It did not matter, though, for I still managed to survive just fine without the actually ability of seeing the colours. I had found my own way to navigate, to live. And I would never with anything different.

Now, it was just time to see if my senses were as sharp as they had been back when I was in the river-filled lands of the North, of what had been my lands and my home before stumbling into these lands.

1159 words
And this is generally the low end of Rasta's word count
-happy dance-

two feet standing on a principle
two hands digging in each others wounds
cold smoke seeping out of colder throats

darkness falling, leaves nowhere to move

chunga-stock | prints-of-stock

Unregistered

Break them, or I will...

My ears cocked backwards as I heard the faintest, most muffled, and quietest hoof-beats ever. I turned my head to the sound. Then, I saw her, Rasta. Though the uneasiness was present in her eyes. Yet they glittered like the newly risen sun. Not only that, but I can see a glowing light on the side of her butt, but what it is, I don't know. It looked like a sort of marking, but I wasn't sure.

I focused on the mare again. Her white locks seemed to bounce just as her stride. She was what to me, seemed to be an energetic and happy-go-lucky mare, but I'd already learnt that she was also motherly and sweet. I'd liked her presence after the first moment, but I didn't feel like calling her mine... Not yet at least.

The frosted girl stopped by me, and spoke. Was it me? Well, yes... Did I not smell foreign anymore? I wasn't too sure, and I rotated one of my ears forward, leaving the other back. As she spoke again, I listened like a loyal hound to his master. My golden orbs glanced up and down at her, then back at those creamy eyes. I step closer to her, but not overly so. I didn't want to scare her. I knew if a large stranger came this close to me, I would've already spit in his face and attacked him, but I had a feeling Rasta wouldn't do that.

Stretching my muzzle to her, I let the hot air out of my lungs and let it dance towards her. My whiskers close to her, and I hoped she wouldn't move, or I'd be the masked villain, not hero. Quietly, I let another quieter, softer, bugle rumble in my chest and crawl up a rather dry jugular and into the air. My forelock now covering the majority of my forehead and ivory face.

Could I be a romantic type with a mare who didn't remember me? I don't know... So, why not let her really know who I am, instead of playing more games and risk her running off. "Yes, it's Oliver..." I say in a near whisper as I retreat my muzzle from her. I don't know about her, but I wanted more... I wanted her. The only question or thought circling my brain was 'does she want more?' Would I ever know if she wanted more? Why was this stressful for me? I knew I couldn't have everyone, but I very much did want... a lot of mares, but in this single moment, I only wanted Rasta. "...Rasta." I said a moment later. I loved the name and the way it rolled off my brute tongue. My voice rough and un-polished nor lacquered. I was raw, I was me.

OOC:: RAS. <3 Mreh... I couldn't really match your post count... >.> and this is so bad... IT'LL GET BETTER. (i hope. :|)

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The phoenix descends in a glistening blur of red flames, golden embers, soft gray ash drifting from the wide, flapping wings beating languidly as she alights. She blazes with the crackling ferocity of a wildfire, the flames licking along her feathers and making her appear quite massive, yellow claws curling loosely up, and then she lands, scorching the red sand with the searing heat of her talons. This bird is old, far older than any horse that walks the earth now, and perhaps had been summoned by the return of the glowing sun as magic began to make its presence known once again. You can see it in her amber eyes, wise and ancient. As she lands, the wind whips around her, sending the flames of her body flickering towards the pair facing off on each other. The metal of the wall begins to melt at the heat of her peacock-sized body, the delicate engravings slowly disappearing underneath the dripping silver metal.

"Rasta, Oliver." Her voice is rusted with disuse, old and wearied, and her cool yellow eyes take in the silver mare calmly, considering. She knows their names; how, she will not reveal.

Her beak clicks once, twice, in mild impatience before she rustles her feathers in dissatisfaction, appearing to change her mind. "I believe... you are in great danger, my two childlings. But nonetheless, you have a chance. Follow me, blind sister, and lead her, boy." As she directs her voice to the stallion, her eyes harden, peculiarly enough.

With that, she takes to the sky, a burning beacon, heading towards the lush oasis.

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
He was there. He was definitely there. I could feel his muscles, his build. So tall. So muscled. Not Taj. I forced the thought from my mind. Taj would not appear here. I had no way of telling him where I was. But I would continue to move forward, keeping the sad thoughts from my mind as they, of course, did nothing to help the situation. I would be strong, and I would help to protect the lands that had been given to me as my home.

The memories would not penetrate my mood today. I would not allow any tears to fall. Instead, I would relish in the feeling of the sun and rejoice in it's return. I stopped before him and asked to see if it was him. He stepped closer to me and I raised my head instinctively. The role of leader was still ingrained in my skull, no matter how much I tried to push the traits down. My blind orbs narrowed in annoyance, but they still flickered around - unable to focus on his frame in the blackness that was my vision.

And then, as if he has a right, he stretches his muzzle out a few centimeters from my own maw. I can feel him blow hot air into my nose as if he can just wander up to a mare and begin to invade upon her space. Manners that he expected - if he is Oliver - from the other mare in the Threshold seem to be non-existent upon her exit and his arrival in my home. Instantly, my audits pin in disdain. It would serve him well to back away And another bugle has escaped his maw, much quiet this time as I can feel the vibrations spread over my limbs and encase my frame. The rumbling from his chest radiating in mine as well.

Finally, his voice came out, a whisper from his maw as he confirms my belief that it is Oliver. His maw retracts from my person space. And, a few seconds later, as if to protect himself from the wrath that was bound to ensue, he allowed my name to roll off of his tongue. It does nothing to stop the annoyed laugh to escape my mouth. "It would do you best to not encroach on personal space." I hissed, snapping my teeth toward where his face was. Did I care if it broke skin? Did I care if I didn't even touch his pelt? No. I could care less what my teeth hit. I simply wanted to warn him that I was not one to be messed with. There had once been a time when respect was shown to anyone who said I had blessed them in their ventures. That time was over now - it had been since I'd crossed the border. But I didn't care. I still demanded respect to be shown to my frame - no matter if I was a leader here or not.

I did not retreat any steps, nor did I move forward. I held my ground, head raised high as I let out a puff of air, still annoyed with the large, winged brute. "What brings you here? Curiosity, or the lack of an identity which you wish to regain?" I question, the kind mare having dissipated the second he wished to linger in my face, breathing down my neck. But, my train of thought and accusation was interrupted by a massive force of vibrations. The heartbeat sinking back in as I squeezed my orbs shut and winced at the headache that suddenly ensued.

The vibrations died down, still present - still a different force - as I felt talons dig into the earth and could feel the heat as it spurred around my frame, engulfing it in a comfort only the sun could bring. But, talons and the whipping of wind can only lead me to believe that it is some sort of bird before us. And, the memories which had been haunting my mind are reintroduced. I back away a couple of steps as I feel the metal of wall starting to drip down against the ground.

And then Oliver's and my names are stated. The clicking of a beak and I am definitey dragged back in, full force, to the memory of my hawk screaming at me. Telling me that I was not safe. That I needed to leave before they caught me. That Scathashoun would be coming after me to serve Ramaskith. But I hadn't dared to believe the hawk then. I hadn't dared to think that I might not be able to fight off the army Ramaskith had provided to make sure that I was taken as a prisoner of war while I carried a child in my stomach. I shake my head, feeling my throat begin to dry, choking back the tears that threaten to pour out at the memory. Had I only trusted him - I would not have had to leave my family like I had now.

My head turns back toward the vibrations, heartbeat lines forming in some kind of flaming pattern, but it is definitely a larger bird. She calls for us to follow her. The firey feathers rustling a little as she tells the winged stag to lead me. And then, she takes off to the sky. I turn, my body itching to follow her. But, the struggle evident in my face as I can no longer place exactly where she is - the heartbeat vibrations not nearly as strong and now resonating completely around me. There is nothing attaching her to the ground, and so I am lost. I stumble a few feet toward where I had felt her take off toward but my frame stops and I feel my heart drop.

I had not listened to the bird once. I could not ignore this one now. I would not suffer another horrible fate for the lack of my belief in anyone other than myself. "Oliver. Please. I don't know where she is. We have to follow her!" I plead, the memory of my hawk's screams as he tried to dig his talons in the three stags forcing me away. He was unable to hinder them, and with the lion also trying to attack him he was forced into submission. Locked away in a cave. Yelling at me. Cursing my name. Saying how dare I not trust him. He was the other half of my soul. And I hadn't even been willing to trust an extension of myself. My heart may have been broken too many times, but I had learned my lesson. I had to start to believe in that power of those in the stars who were there to guide us. The power of those locked in the sun. This could be Taj - trying to save me, as he knows I'm in danger. After all, the bird produced enough heat to have been the sun itself. I would follow her as long as I could find a way to get to her.

And, with a tiny gasp of air, it takes all of my energy to not allow tears to be shed...

1223 words
It's fine ;3 Rasta pretty much writes herself

Unregistered
[quote='Oliver' pid='67606' dateline='1380060640']

Break them, or I will...

After I retreated and said her name, Rasta told me not to 'encroach' on personal space. So it shined, she was not like my mother, no, more like the mare who I felt was trying to deliberately find me in the most vulnerable opportunity, and correct me. How was I supposed to answer her now? My train of though went of the tracks as she snapped out at me. I tossed my rather large head around and backed up. After a rather annoyed step, I let my ears lay flat against my neck in a irritated way. "Ok, Rasta, I won't make any contacts with you, ever." I said in a flat tone.

Then, she spoke again. I couldn't help, but let my ears rotate forward again. Her voice was just... sweet to me. "What brings you here? Curiosity, or the lack of an identity which you wish to regain?" I laughed quietly at her question before giving my honest answer. "I do not believe I have lost my identity. I am still Oliver, and I'm still a warrior. Though, I was awfully curious." As the word left my lips, something happened.

A large bird landed on the floor next to us, and started melting the wall. Well, why did it land so close to the wall, and what does it want? I let out a bugle, yes, another one. This one more raged and war-like. I turned to face this creature. It was a phoenix. The blazes were hot, and I could feel the heat from here. The bird gave her clicking sound, and I shut up, but I kept myself ready for anything that may happen.

Her voice hit me hard. We were in trouble? Why? No, how? How did she know our names? Why was she only saving me and Rasta, but not the rest of the herd? WHY WAS SHE SO DAMN CLOSE TO THE WALL? I didn't know any of these answers, but I could almost feel Rasta's worry.

As the phoenix, who I have dubbed Fire for sanity's sake, ascended into the air, Rasta's voice filtered into my ear. "Oliver. Please. I don't know where she is. We have to follow her!" He cocks an eyebrow at her quickly, but see's she's in distress, and it fades. "Rasta, she is right there. Can you not see her?" As the bird get's higher, I know I need to start moving, but where was this 'lush oasis'?

"Rasta, you don't need to explain anything, I'm confused. Just follow me, I'll follow the bird." With that, I started walking away, then trotting, and somehow ending in my slow canter. My hooves nearly shaking the ground as if an Earthquake was happening. I happened to love the sound my large hooves hit the earth and churned it. Plus, if Rasta was blind, which I think she may be, she could easily hear my hoofbeats, so, she'd never get lost.

OOC::
And no, I couldn't get into the 500 wor count mark, but this post isn't TOOO bad...

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
They follow her trail of scorching brightness, to a place where the waters are still, silent blue, the grass thick and lush. The air is muggy and hot, sweet with the cloying scent of blossoming flowers. Reflections of clouds are pulled thin over the blue water, looking like snagged wool. Trees rustle, red sap dripping from the cracked, blackened bark. Up she swoops, to a low perch in one of the trees that appear, for all the world, to be bleeding. This tree is scorched and darkened permanently by her blazing feathers, a blackened husk surrounded by life.

The phoenix, so-called Fire by Oliver, awaits patiently as they trail behind, the blind girl arduously and doggedly following the rough-and-tumble stallion. What an unlikely pair they make; one slender, lithe, all silver grace, the other a hulking brute of a stallion. As they approach near, she clears her throat, running a golden beak through her scarlet and crimson feathers. Ash drifts on the lightest of breezes, the stench of smoke permeating the air.

"Today is the day you have been foretold to die." She announces in her mellifluous tones; there is no regret in her eyes, no pity, no apology, only the cold reality bearing down on the two of them. "Oliver. You kill Rasta, by 'accident', upon entering an argument with her. You sink so low as to hamstring a blind mare, leaving her crippled. Within a few minutes, she has bled herself dry. And it appears you will atone for your heinous crime, pegasus; you will be chased by a patrol of pegasus vagabonds later, towards this evening. These pegasi will drive you into a storm, where lightning will strike you and strip you of your flesh. You will perish."

She pauses, delicately re-arranging her crimson feathers.

"I can change your futures, but both of you will have to prove yourselves worthy. Tell me your darkest secret and a crime you have kept hidden." She begins to burn brighter.

The clouds begin to obscure the sky, turning dark gray.

Audible wing-beats can be heard, invisible warriors whipping the grass to a frenzy beneath their wings.

The phoenix shrieks in alarm, the wind peeling her from her perch. Slowly she is dragged back, even as she fights to come forward desperately. "Quickly!" She shouts, eyes searching for them as darkness begins to settle. "Save me, before all hope is lost!"

She hovers four feet above ground, about twenty feet from the pair of horses. The wind beings, indistinct, flickering shapes that take place in the corner of the eyes and whisper in Rasta's ears, keen and cry. They want to tear the phoenix away, shred any hope for survival the poor warriors might have.

How could they save her, when she burns anything she touches?

Do you even believe her?

Why is the wind angry over a phoenix meddling in the affairs of mundane, mortal horses?

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Cera
Words are only painted fire; a look is the fire itself

Wind howls across the bloody sands, a storm too strong to be natural, too sudden to be warranted. It batters his body and draws his eyes towards the gathering of darkness. It has a source, expands outwards as if drawing everyone to the core of it, and a sick wave of deja vu claws through his chest like a screeching, wounded animal. He remembers the wind that tore at his wings and slammed him bodily into the ground like a broken doll; the shapeless wind spirit that had injured both him and his father. Air had refused to enter his lungs, and he had nearly broken his wings saving Ilaria from death that day. What had been a lively jaunt to ease the troubles of two burdened minds had become a terrifying and painful experience. Had it not been in these very same lands, as well? And suddenly his heart is sinking to the very earth he stands on, because what if it is going to hurt one of his herd members? Before he can so much as contemplate the dangers of this task, he is running, sprinting across the sand on long legs that pound the earth and yet kiss it so fleetingly. There is a loyalty in his flesh, carved lovingly into his heart. He remembers the terrifying drop from the heavens, the agonizing clash with the earth, and yet it does nothing but spur him on. Uncaring of the fact it could happen again, or even end up worse; all he knows is that he must save whoever is targeted today, because even nameless to him he loves them, will die for them, and the stubborn little soul upon his shoulders is in fierce agreement with him.

They would do it. Together.

He lifts from the earth like an archangel, the downward stroke of his wings so powerful the tips touch and sand billows beneath him. Striking into the air he pumps his wings as fast as physically possible, foam and sweat gathering on his flanks and beading on his neck as he huffs softly with each push forward. Instead of wasting time rising higher, he skims over the earth about the height of a normal equine, and when the storm winds reach him as he gets closer he rides the currents higher.

They come into sight, but barely, as he struggles in the winds that whip around him. One is pale and frail, the other large and dark. And then it hits his aurals, the voice of a bird crying out in their language, bidding them reveal their darkest secrets. Hatred so rarely felt by someone like him wells inside his stomach and boils there, because all he can remember is what that damn wind spirit did to Fina last time, and he will not let it happen again. He drops like a stone, Ilaria clinging to his mane trustingly as he curls his wings inward. They are closer to the two on the ground, now, but the winds buffet them, and his athletic frame is tossed to and fro with the strength of them.

"DON'T DO IT!" He screams it down to them from the sky, emeralds eyes ablaze with passionate fire, determined to sacrifice himself before they are ever put in harm's way. "DON'T TRUST IT, DON'T SPEAK!" And, realizing he may have easily enraged the spirit...thing, phoenix, he didn't care, being in the sky likely wasn't the smartest thing he could do. Hang on, Illy. Ilaria responded by clenching her claws into his mane even harder, and he tipped his head towards the earth and let his wings curl into his stomach.

Freefall.

Cera can't land safely until he escapes the roiling winds high off the sands, but the time frame between injury and safe landing is small. And so he closes his eyes, and hears his father's voice in his head, echoing from a day long ago. "The torrents warm and cool in different ways, your eyes will not be able to foresee this…instead your wings must feel it. Trust your inner voice to give instruction on when to shift, when to beat." It had been the primary lesson that had given him such great aerodynamic abilities. Cera's instincts while in the air were brilliant, and they had saved his life multiple times. So now, he relaxed, slowing the wild beat of his heart, and felt the air currents.

Sight would only hinder him now.

And he feels it- the drop in pressure, the sudden release from the torrent of wind above him, and it is like elysium. All at once he has that split moment to react, and he does so like an explosion, ripping his forehalf up and snapping his wings out, eyes still shut as he was jerked to a sharp halt at the sudden parachute-effect. Landing heavily on the sands in front of the other two, he raised his eyes to them and gave a boyish smile. "Well that was fun," he chuckled, before his face sobered.

"My father and I were pulled into a hurricane by a monster like this one, and it nearly killed not only the both of us but our companions as well. My father's companion is a firebird, a phoenix, just like that one. Do not trust it, tell it nothing!" His voice was clipped, and Ilaria gave a sharp bark from his shoulders, giving her voice to his words in her own version of agreement. Turning he faces the phoenix, being torn away by invisible demons, and finds he can give her no sympathy. "Secrets are meant to be such, foul bird! YOU WILL NOT HARM MY FAMILY AGAIN!!" It is a roar, mighty and fierce, and though it does not belong to his race it is fitting nonetheless as it explodes from his lean frame.

Again he turns to the other too, fierce and unbroken, the scar upon his chest a banner of courage and strength. Of presence. He is here, will always remain here until death pulled him under. Even then, his memory would live on, and he would guard these sands forever from the afterlife. "Let it grow, it is too weak to envelop the Throat, it will never outdo us. We are mighty, so let it bluster. Let them drag her away, she is a teller of fate and death. We are here, standing, and alive. We have no use for her ways of sorcery, for our God is mightier, our land is stronger, and she will never take what our patron protects! The light of his land, our spirits!" Uncaring of the fact he may seem crazy for what he says, he spreads his wings wide, face burning and alive.

Let her burn to ashes, she would never touch his brethren, not without killing him first.

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!