HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Esurient hounds [Caleb's Spark Amulet to Talion] - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Stealth Archives (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Esurient hounds [Caleb's Spark Amulet to Talion] (/showthread.php?tid=18710)

Esurient hounds [Caleb's Spark Amulet to Talion] - Talion - 03-24-2015

Through the night that covers you,
hushed as all of heart may be,
parts of you tell a different story entirely.
Little spy, can you catch me?

RE: Esurient hounds - Mirage - 03-24-2015

Mirage protects herself.

Through the night that covers you, --> Her bracelet allows eternal night to follow her.
hushed as all of heart may be, --> Could be reference to her LT 'DragonHeart'
parts of you tell a different story entirely. --> Personality reference, how she has changed over the years.

RE: Esurient hounds - Talion - 03-24-2015

"Don't worry. I seek something else than night, for now."
Mirage is not sought.

RE: Esurient hounds - Deimos - 03-25-2015

Deimos blocks Hotaru.

Through the night that covers you, - Dark magic/Connection to the Moon Goddess
hushed as all of heart may be, - Could be in reference to personality (not a very revealing mare) or that she's reserved romantically.
parts of you tell a different story entirely. - Light coloring/appearance ref?
Little spy, can you catch me? - Rank.

RE: Esurient hounds - Talion - 03-25-2015

"Have I got you on your toes?"
Hotaru is not sought.

RE: Esurient hounds - Jorogumo - 03-26-2015

Through the night that covers you, - black coat
hushed as all of heart may be, - history ref?
parts of you tell a different story entirely. - personality ref

Jorogumo protects herself

RE: Esurient hounds - Talion - 03-26-2015

"Do I know you?"
Jorogumo is not sought.

RE: Esurient hounds - Gaucho - 03-26-2015

Gaucho protects Mesec

the night that covers you, - Has a dark coat. Also a reference to his lineage and magic
hushed as all of heart may be, - Is quiet. May also be a reference to his response to his Mother as the coordinator of the murders
parts of you tell a different story entirely. - Is a hybrid. Also has parts of his body that are lighter
Little spy, can you catch me? Mesec can disappear into the darkness the way spies do.

Gaucho also gives the Falls a friendly reminder that they cannot steal Confutatis. This isn't a block though. Confutatis has not posted to her capture thread and so the one week countdown before she can be stolen or challenged for has not begun.

"What would I do with him? I expected more from our 'allies'."
Mesec is not sought.

RE: Esurient hounds - Thranduil - 03-26-2015

The golden growls. "Get lost pup."
Thranduil blocks himself.

Night that follows you - Dark magic
Hushed as all heart may be - From Profile: "beware if you think you can love this one, you’ll never know when it’s the snake or the heart talking." Also is very hushed about his love life.
Tells a different story - can literally turn into another character
Little spy - thief rank

"Crawl back to the icy hole you came from."
Thranduil is not sought

RE: Esurient hounds - Abraham - 03-26-2015

Abraham protects himself.

Through the night that covers you, <-- Black
hushed as all of heart may be,
parts of you tell a different story entirely. <-- Hybrid, but has a unicorn horn. Only his dragons tell his equine blood.
Little spy, can you catch me? <-- Has attempted several stealths.

Caleb's spark amulet was sought.

Through the night that covers you, - Appearance ref; "Ebony satin pelt with a glossy sheen."
hushed as all of heart may be, - Personality/Name ref; Caleb's voice is described to be "a mere whisper on the wind, words spoken in a hushed tone, a husky whisper" and in his profile it's stated that he "only completely opens up to few" which can also be a reference to his heart being 'hushed'. Caleb also means All of and Heart.
parts of you tell a different story entirely. - History/personality ref; He is described to have impeccable manners, but his body is covered in scars.
Little spy, can you catch me? - Little is a reference to him being very young. When you search for Caleb the first page that comes up is this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caleb and it explains that Caleb was one of the twelve spies sent by Moses into Canaan, hence spy.

RE: Esurient hounds - Blu - 03-26-2015

PASS

Through the night that covers you, - Appearance ref; "Ebony satin pelt with a glossy sheen."
+1| [Color ref] Spot on for a black character.

hushed as all of heart may be, - Personality/Name ref; Caleb's voice is described to be "a mere whisper on the wind, words spoken in a hushed tone, a husky whisper" and in his profile it's stated that he "only completely opens up to few" which can also be a reference to his heart being 'hushed'. Caleb also means All of and Heart.
+1| [Personality ref] Definitely picked up a closed off character and lots of similar guesses for that.

parts of you tell a different story entirely. - History/personality ref; He is described to have impeccable manners, but his body is covered in scars.
0| [History ref] Impeccable manners doesn't directly correlate with an unscarred pelt.

Little spy, can you catch me? - Little is a reference to him being very young. When you search for Caleb the first page that comes up is this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caleb and it explains that Caleb was one of the twelve spies sent by Moses into Canaan, hence spy.
+1| [Name ref] Little could mean young, but I think most everyone was looking for a short character, of which Caleb is not (or will not be), however I could see the reference to young. Although Caleb is not by definition a spy, the reference you made appears often for me.

3/3 necessary to pass

RE: Esurient hounds - Sevin - 03-26-2015

+1| Appearance Ref

+1| Profile Ref; the heart part was kind of +/- for me, but the hushed part was a direct pull from the profile, so I'm ok with it

+0| Not enough info here for me, and this seemed a little to rely on the previous line.

+1| Name meaning Ref, good from me

3/3| Pass