the Rift

Esurient hounds [Caleb's Spark Amulet to Talion]

Talion Posts: 12
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16,3 :: 4 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Unknown :: Wolverine :: None Tailormade
Through the night that covers you,
hushed as all of heart may be,
parts of you tell a different story entirely.
Little spy, can you catch me?

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Mirage protects herself.

Through the night that covers you, --> Her bracelet allows eternal night to follow her.
hushed as all of heart may be, --> Could be reference to her LT 'DragonHeart'
parts of you tell a different story entirely. --> Personality reference, how she has changed over the years.

"Don't worry. I seek something else than night, for now."
Mirage is not sought.

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks Hotaru.

Through the night that covers you, - Dark magic/Connection to the Moon Goddess
hushed as all of heart may be, - Could be in reference to personality (not a very revealing mare) or that she's reserved romantically.
parts of you tell a different story entirely. - Light coloring/appearance ref?
Little spy, can you catch me? - Rank.

"Have I got you on your toes?"
Hotaru is not sought.

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie
Through the night that covers you, - black coat
hushed as all of heart may be, - history ref?
parts of you tell a different story entirely. - personality ref

Jorogumo protects herself

Icon by Bronzehalo

"Do I know you?"
Jorogumo is not sought.

Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Gaucho protects Mesec

the night that covers you, - Has a dark coat. Also a reference to his lineage and magic
hushed as all of heart may be, - Is quiet. May also be a reference to his response to his Mother as the coordinator of the murders
parts of you tell a different story entirely. - Is a hybrid. Also has parts of his body that are lighter
Little spy, can you catch me? Mesec can disappear into the darkness the way spies do.

Gaucho also gives the Falls a friendly reminder that they cannot steal Confutatis. This isn't a block though. Confutatis has not posted to her capture thread and so the one week countdown before she can be stolen or challenged for has not begun.
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

"What would I do with him? I expected more from our 'allies'."
Mesec is not sought.

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
The golden growls. "Get lost pup."
Thranduil blocks himself.

Night that follows you - Dark magic
Hushed as all heart may be - From Profile: "beware if you think you can love this one, you’ll never know when it’s the snake or the heart talking." Also is very hushed about his love life.
Tells a different story - can literally turn into another character
Little spy - thief rank

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

"Crawl back to the icy hole you came from."
Thranduil is not sought

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Abraham protects himself.

Through the night that covers you, <-- Black
hushed as all of heart may be,
parts of you tell a different story entirely. <-- Hybrid, but has a unicorn horn. Only his dragons tell his equine blood.
Little spy, can you catch me? <-- Has attempted several stealths.

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Caleb's spark amulet was sought.

Through the night that covers you, - Appearance ref; "Ebony satin pelt with a glossy sheen."
hushed as all of heart may be, - Personality/Name ref; Caleb's voice is described to be "a mere whisper on the wind, words spoken in a hushed tone, a husky whisper" and in his profile it's stated that he "only completely opens up to few" which can also be a reference to his heart being 'hushed'. Caleb also means All of and Heart.
parts of you tell a different story entirely. - History/personality ref; He is described to have impeccable manners, but his body is covered in scars.
Little spy, can you catch me? - Little is a reference to him being very young. When you search for Caleb the first page that comes up is this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caleb and it explains that Caleb was one of the twelve spies sent by Moses into Canaan, hence spy.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
PASS

Through the night that covers you, - Appearance ref; "Ebony satin pelt with a glossy sheen."
+1| [Color ref] Spot on for a black character.

hushed as all of heart may be, - Personality/Name ref; Caleb's voice is described to be "a mere whisper on the wind, words spoken in a hushed tone, a husky whisper" and in his profile it's stated that he "only completely opens up to few" which can also be a reference to his heart being 'hushed'. Caleb also means All of and Heart.
+1| [Personality ref] Definitely picked up a closed off character and lots of similar guesses for that.

parts of you tell a different story entirely. - History/personality ref; He is described to have impeccable manners, but his body is covered in scars.
0| [History ref] Impeccable manners doesn't directly correlate with an unscarred pelt.

Little spy, can you catch me? - Little is a reference to him being very young. When you search for Caleb the first page that comes up is this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caleb and it explains that Caleb was one of the twelve spies sent by Moses into Canaan, hence spy.
+1| [Name ref] Little could mean young, but I think most everyone was looking for a short character, of which Caleb is not (or will not be), however I could see the reference to young. Although Caleb is not by definition a spy, the reference you made appears often for me.

3/3 necessary to pass
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin

+1| Appearance Ref

+1| Profile Ref; the heart part was kind of +/- for me, but the hushed part was a direct pull from the profile, so I'm ok with it

+0| Not enough info here for me, and this seemed a little to rely on the previous line.

+1| Name meaning Ref, good from me

3/3| Pass