the Rift

[OPEN] The sun has yet to die for you.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I can't help but prance and dance as I follow the Red-Maned Mare. I know this path. It's the way home. It's the way back to Kahlua, Kaj, the Moon Goddess, my family, but I also know she will twist the story when telling the Queen and King about it. She'll say I was the first to attack, perhaps she'll even say I killed a few horses? She'll make me the bad guy. What if I get demoted? If I do, I'll leave the World's Edge. I'll run away and never come back. I wouldn't want to live in shame and embarrassment the rest of my life. I'd hate that.

I guess it all comes down to who Kahlua and Kaj will believe. Will they believe me when I tell them Circuta knocked me out and the black warrior with the panther tried to electrocute me? What about when this red-maned mare dragged me away? Oh yes, I remember it. I remember the white stallion with the crazy hair. I remember the fear running through my veins. I remember everything down to the bitter smell of burnt flesh. "I always liked playing games with birds." I snort at her. Why does she call me a bird? If I am a bird, does that make her a narwhal? "I am no bird, mare. I am a horse." My voice is stern and cold. I give her a harsh glance. She continues to speak and I can't help but want to kick her and fly away. "Does the wall kept you warm? I always found stones cold." I can't help but let out a sarcastic 'HA!'. "Glass is not stone." I am sour with her. I purposefully try to argue back with every little invalid point the bitch makes.

She begins moving, and I know she will continue until she finds my leaders. "Leaders of The Edge, I come baring gifts." I am actually surprised that she finds some wit and stops at the borders. That is the mistake I made when trying to find Rostislav. I didn't stop. I think they overreacted, but I should have expected that from a bunch of batshit crazy, mentally ill, horses. I stop prancing/walking/dancing and halt. I stand at a dead stop. I don't want them to get mad at me. I don't want my Queen and King to hate me. I don't want to be demoted. I don't want to be the mare everyone stares at and points at. I don't want them to make jokes about me. Does anyone ever want to be the worst seer ever? No.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
The sun has yet to die for you. - by Eris_ - 05-26-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Aurelia - 05-26-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kahlua - 05-26-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kaj - 05-26-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Cheveyo - 05-26-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kiara - 05-26-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Eris_ - 05-26-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Aurelia - 05-26-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kahlua - 05-26-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Delinne - 05-26-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Ghost - 05-27-2014, 03:40 AM