the Rift

[OPEN] The sun has yet to die for you.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The Blood Empress

The yapping of her prize was ignored, while the winged mare remained her toy, she would be whatever Eris wanted her to be. The blood from her burns still dripped down into the grass or was it the burns that caused the blood to spill from her body? Eris could not remember now if it was her blood or not. The little bird was quick to correct her about the material that made the wall, it was not stone she said, it was glass. Frowning and looking upon the wall, The Empresss tested the word against the image. "Glass." Contently smiling and continuing in her journey Eris went back to ignoring her little prize and her prancing movements. If it wasn't for The Blood Empress she wouldn't be able to prance.

After her call for the leaders, the first to arrive is a painted black and white mare. Introduced as 'Kahlua', The Blood Empress studied the naive air about her. Making a mental note to watch her more closely and find out what game she was playing, Eris opened her mouth to begin answering her question. Yet the sound of wings could be overheard, so the vermillion queen paused and waited. Chaos' mistress was not disappointed. The winged stallion arrived in buckskin colours, his strong body was imposing and quick to catch the azure gaze of The Empress. He claimed to be King? They would see. "Kahlua, Kaj." The arrival of another was not graced with a glance from the vermillion queen. She did not speak, she did not need an answer. "Eris, The Blood Empress." That was a title they were not like to forget, turning slowly to the left, Eris exposes her burns to the leaders. The melted and charred flesh, not a single hair clung to her shoulder. It was disgusting but it was proof, she would have to allow Kiara to heal away the scars or let time work it's magic on her. It did not truly matter, Eris was no stranger to scars. Looking directly at Kahlua, she spoke to her first. "Gift number one. Aurelia returned alive, healed and in good spirits." Her blue eyes gazed unblinking at Kahlua, but where turned away when she introduced her companion. "Kiara, saw to Aurelia's hurts." 'I would have seen to her heart.' Yet she offered the medic a fond smile, while she had not known the gifted medic long she had come to respect the quiet mare. "Thank you my lady."

Facing the leaders once again, The Empress sighed as she released her new toy. Hopefully the rewards would outweigh her games and fun. "Gift number two. My forgiveness." Her eyes now flickered over to Kaj. "I am the leader of The Asylum, we make up the majority of The Falls. I am also a General of The Hidden Falls. So yes, I hold all the power I need." Turning to gaze to Aurelia, Eris narrowed her eyes. It was time to put the key into the lock and turn it, hopefully opening up a brighter future for The Asylum. Kiara spoke up first and Eris nodded her agreement; confirming the words that were being spoken.

Now turing her head to stare directly at Kaj, Eris let her anger show for the first time. The deathly chill in her gaze, her bold and unmoving body and the sickly sweetness in her voice. "Your little bird here attacked us first! In our land! We did nothing to her, other than asking her to leave. Then she crossed the border and called upon her fire. She has no right to hurt my family! She had no right! It is not a crime to defend our borders! Breathing heavily, Eris nodded to where she stood; on the border of The edge, not in their land. Then she looked at the three Edge members, standing before her and defending their home, keeping her from entering and hurting their family. That was all Eris and her warriors were trying to do. "You are currently defending your home from me." An evil smile lights up her face. "Notice how you are not under attack and I am not in your lands? Aurelia did not show us the same kindness."

Slowing her breathing and shutting out her anger, Eris turned to the female guard. "She burned my family, a little filly, my warriors defending our borders." Me, my friends, family and sister. It was time to seal the deal, turing to the friendly Queen, Eris bowed her head in submission to the painted mare. She wanted to appear as their servants for a short time. "Kahlua, Kaj, we must return and fix the damage your little bird has done." Yet not without something in return. The wounded had been healed but now peace and security had to be established again. The rodent had tipped the very delicate scale between safety and her family sharping their hooves for war. "We are neighbours however, so I come hoping to smooth out this little...bump in a possibly beautiful friendship." As only a General of The Falls she could not extend an alliance from them, but as leader of The Asylum she had all the power she needed. Looking over to her medic and taking in a deep breath, Eris allowed her mind to take control and truly calm her. "Gift number three. The offer an an alliance with The Asylum." Nodding towards the little bird, Eris moved in to present the final part of her deal. The mad could be trusted, the only thing this Edge member had lost was a few feathers to Eris. She was wearing them in her mane, no lies, no slight; they could ask her about the feathers if they wished. "We have numbers, strength and honesty." Looking at the three that now stood before her Eris bowed her head at each and then waited for their response.

One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can

Messages In This Thread
The sun has yet to die for you. - by Eris_ - 05-26-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Aurelia - 05-26-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kahlua - 05-26-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Kaj - 05-26-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: The sun has yet to die for you. - by Cheveyo - 05-26-2014, 05:37 PM