the Rift

[PRIVATE] sun-bleached histories

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Carrying his child?!

How on earth was a racist unicorn band allowing a member to fraternize with an equine? Especially impregnating them? Elsa huffed, rolling her eyes with an annoying flick of her tail. Honestly, he wasn't worth her time at all. Especially in the ways of trying to tell her what to do.

She began to turn, ignoring his comments as he suddenly snarled. Her blood began to boil, and her head turned to look at him. His body suddenly slammed into her side sending her plopping onto the ground. Her left side was exposed she attempted to spit in his face as he was upon her again. Looming over her side. She simply lifted her neck, and snarled at him. "No wonder she's hiding from you." Elsa spat, just waiting for his move. Whatever he did, there was sure to be repercussions. Others seemed to like her, and she knew that. So simply, should they ask what happened to her, she would say it was all this stallions fault.

She knows your name, and she knows where you live. "Do your worst you pathetic, over haughty coward." Even in the face of death, Elsa still managed to be a bitch. She was the queen bee, and would forever be, even if he mangled her to shreds. "I suppose your going to try and kill me, because the gods know if I get away, you'll have a reoccurring nightmare." She spat, still sitting upon her mighty throne. Maybe he would tear Elsa down, maybe he would prove he was superior.

"Talketh."
@[Krieger]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 04-30-2014, 09:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-01-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-02-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-05-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-19-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-27-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 06-27-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 08:42 PM