the Rift

[OPEN] like the ocean in a perfect storm
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 A lone wolf stares back at me, long in the tooth but as harmless as he can be</style>

Me and Delinne did share one unspoken notion—both of us had seen little of Seele, our colead. But I’d run the desert sands alone for years and wasn’t affected by her lack of appearance, so long the blood mare did her job when called into action. To keep better watch over things I’d started working the borders more frequently and spending less and less time exploring the woods. Through months and equally long days, this territory had become nearly as familiar to me as my former homeland. It wasn’t surprising that I’d grown to love our country in some small way, Earth had done his job in making sure that everything was well suited to our needs. Each turn was a treat to the eyes, breathtaking beauty was hard to deny or resent.

I’d seen her bring yet another into our fold, a creamy colored male with heavy looking horns up top his skull. He was large, a beast of true girth and likely a warrior. I pushed from the cliff, catching the wind and swirling down to them. Limbs uncurled to catch earth from beneath, bent to absorb the weight and shock of my descent. Body settled into the forgiving soil, gold sprang from heels, disappearing only when daggers moved to spread it elsewhere. A small grin welcomed them, and that of Delinne’s children. There was a moment of lingering on the very young filly I’d never seen in company with Delinne, my features softened toward the babe before becoming more business like as I greeted both old and perhaps new kin, “Welcome home Delinne, and ye good sir.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Delinne - 05-31-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-01-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-03-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-05-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:38 PM