the Rift

[OPEN] like the ocean in a perfect storm

Tsar' Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

There was hardly time for my question to be answered before the beating of large wings distracted the little party we had going on from the ground to the sky where a black and white pegasus was lowering himself to the ground. Wherever his hooves struck the earth it turned gold for a few moments before fading back to the original terra hue, whatever magic it was that this stallion had it was interesting. Luckily the glowing hoof steps didn't remain for long or it would be a dead giveaway for anyone who could possibly be hunting the black and white bird. “Welcome home Delinne, and ye good sir.” the other beast's deep yet singsong-y lyrics broke through the air directing everyone's attention in his direction. The lightning struck mare smiled towards the stallion before her own kissers parted, "Thank you, Midas. This is Tsar', our newest recruit. I was just about to tell him the different options we have in ranks." My harks swiveled as the mare lowered her skull ever so slightly to the black and white paint, as her's was lifted it dawned on me that this was in fact the King of these lands. Massive, twin horned skull lowered slightly as my darkened kissers began to part so words could slip into the air around us. "It is a pleasure to meet you sir."
A smile cracked at my features as I noticed the small filly had disappeared beneath her mother when she noticed that there was now not one stranger but the black and white stallion as well. It was then that the mare, Delinne, looked up at me with her blue eyes just as piercing as they had been in the Threshold; "There's everything between earth and heaven to choose, Tsar'. We have warriors, healers, masons, storytellers, our govern pair -" as she spoke her eyes drifted over to the pegasus for a moment before drifting back to meet my own silver ones. "- and those who are like me, the sleuths." My long ombred tail smacked at my sides as the mare's words turned over and over again in my skull but the only one that stood out more than anything was the word warrior, I was no healer nor a craftsmen. The idea of me telling stories to the masses was nearly laughable as I could hardly carry my own weight in a conversation, and the idea of my hulking mass being something that I assumed was a spy was nearly ridiculous. In the midst of my thoughts the flame marked colt spoke up, his voice still carrying traces of being a boy who was finally growing into a young man. "I am one of the soldiers - unfortunately still in training as I am not old enough for the real deal. But I am still proud to be a Hidden Falls Soldier."
As he spoke of being a soldier my silver pools flicked over his frame in a judging manner, he seemed like he could make a good fighter. Strong, and I assumed fast, not to mention the sword that grew from the center of his forehead. Nodding slightly I looked back and forth between the party that was standing before me, the young stallion, the lightning struck mare, the scared little filly, and the shorter black and white pegasus who was the King of these lands. Clearing my throat I lowered my skull once more to the stallion named Midas before allowing my kissers to part. "If you will have me, I would be honored to serve in your army sir." eventually everyone would learn that I was a man of very few words, it was nothing against any company that I could possibly have. More so I wanted my words to be remembered and cherished, not allowed to go in one ear and out the other as many do for those who speak often.

"I speak here"
OOC: ♠♠
{657}
Tagged: @[Midas] @[Delinne]

Carlos Castillo @ flickr

Messages In This Thread
like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Delinne - 05-31-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-01-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-03-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: like the ocean in a perfect storm - by Tsar' - 06-05-2014, 01:49 PM