the Rift

you seem so dark [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

Flash of distant images hung at the edges of her mind, she payed them no attention. Instead she stared deep into his vivid golden pools. It was so very strange what she found, and her mind could not comprehend what made him look at her like that. It was with concern he looked upon her as if he really had a heart in his chest. None expect of her own kind who every looked at her if they cared to help. Faelene's tormentors were far beyond these lands, she had made sure of that. She was not the only one to change in passing sentences. He was not only looking at her, but telling her she could come to him if need. Talk about a loop to loop. This seemed more threatening to her already questioning thoughts than the proximity of his body. Taking a moment to let the idea settle in her head, she was lost for words. They she could not tease him about nor doubt. "I promise if it comes to that I will," she said in seriousness. It would surely have to be something dreadful; she wasn't about letting anyone fight her battles for her. Something in her had to assure him.

"I just meant in your aura you're so secure," she tried to explain feeling she had not made the best choice of words before. How cautious they had been upon meeting, there was no doubting he had confidence in himself. It made her envious he knew who he was, and likely what he wanted. Where she, it was endless unknowns to what she would make of herself, who she was.

She had only began the damage to the kind charger. She wasn't sure if words would be enough of a fix what she had told him next. Much her body screamed for her to run she could not. Surely she should. The dark was only a small part of the problem. The cool air wrapped around her in place of him, what she had expected did not come true. He merely faced her, not the horrible things that were ground to spaces of her brain. What would outreach, dominating it's own etching was the pain she had placed upon his face. It was not something she had ever wanted to see. He spoke so smoothly in a way that soothed yet bothered her to her core. "You are right to think it should not matter what's in the heart, but it is the world outside of it which makes it and everything else vulnerable to suffering," she answered a plea in these words, yet a conviction of what she believed. It frustrated her how he might see her to be so shallow in this, and she briefly closed her eyes to find what she needed. Courage and words. A broad step she held her crown high to meet his gaze with a hard look,"You are mistaken if you think I am only wary of you for being winged. If you were my kind it would hardly be any easier for me to believe and understand...this," she half hissed the last word, incredibly frustrated by this point. It was not entirely directed at him, it was more of being fed up with herself. Turning head not wanting to look at him for the fact he would be looking at her, she let her face hide beneath her small wavy locks. Heat of anger slowly boiling beneath the dark surface before making a quick death.

"I'm a unicorn, wouldn't Dragon's throat be a bit repulsed by the idea?" She questioned, keeping her vocals more hushed than before.

Messages In This Thread
you seem so dark [closed] - by Faelene - 08-31-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Leander - 08-31-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Faelene - 08-31-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Leander - 08-31-2012, 11:24 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Faelene - 09-02-2012, 12:22 AM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Leander - 09-02-2012, 09:47 AM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Faelene - 09-03-2012, 12:16 AM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Leander - 09-03-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Faelene - 09-08-2012, 04:56 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Leander - 09-12-2012, 08:05 AM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Faelene - 09-13-2012, 11:57 PM