the Rift

[OPEN] Your Halo Slipping Down

Arwen Posts: 15
Deceased
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 8 Months
Frostie
I'll Listen To Your Sweet Lies,
Only If They Are Better Than Mine.
Watching a snow hare hop away, Arwen laughed and began to case it. Bounding through the trees and light snow that covered this part of The Basin; the filly laughed with joy. When the rabbit ducked under a log and did not reappear out the other side, Arwen sighed in frustration. Sticking her own head under the log, the golden shaded filly began to search for the rabbit. "Come on! I know you're under there!" When the rabbit did not show itself, the ivory filly withdrew her head in disappointment. Sighing she turned around looking for something else to play with, there was only so many rabbits and mother had forbidden her from talking to them.The voices that crept into her head whenever she left her guard down. Skipping away from the rabbit and it's log, a scent soon crossed her nostrils that was brand new. Following her nose, the young girl wondered a short distance before emerging between some tress. Walking closer she finally made out three figures, her eyes rested on Lady Illynx but the other two she didn't know. One was a colt, a little younger than herself who was clinging to Illynx side. The new comer looked just like papa...only different and obviously she was a girl.

"Lady Illynx!" Arwen called breathlessly. Walking up with her usual clumsiness, the ivory filly smiled at the Lady and then at the smaller colt. "Hi!" A beaming smile at the darker coloured youngster, it was only cut off when a coughing fit shook her tiny frame. The cough she had been born with was easing everyday, yet it still affected her horribly when a spell came over her. After it finally passed, the lightly coloured girl turned to the new female that she had never met before. "You look like my papa!" She informed the brindled mare, a smile on her face even though her voice was slightly accusing. Wait. What if she looked like papa because she ate him?! With a gasp, Arwen looked up at the brindled princess with wide eyes. "Did you eat him? Is that why mumma can't find him?" Looking to Lady Illynx for support, Arwen waited for the new comer to respond. Mumma was going to be furious when she found out that papa had gone and gotten himself eaten. "Mumma is going to be mad and sad." A sigh from Arwen lips and she turned back towards The Basin as if she expected Arah to appear out of thin air. If not Arah then Wynter, that griffin always seemed to know what she was up too and then it would fly away and tell her mother.
Dibber Dobber.

Messages In This Thread
Your Halo Slipping Down - by Rhiannon - 06-03-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Rhiannon - 06-03-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Arwen - 06-06-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Illynx - 06-07-2014, 02:02 PM