the Rift

[OPEN] Strangers Like Me

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

A sigh tore through my rosy paper thins as I wandered the border of the World's Edge, wondering what there was to do now. The stallion that had too easily grabbed my attention in the Caverns was now the father of a set of twins by a mare that I seemed to enjoy the company of. It was almost like I had fallen from my normal life of peace and quite into a soap opera. A soap opera where I was the one all the plot twists happened too. My whitewashed skull shook ever so slightly as ivory lids flashed over orchid pools in feeble efforts to focus back on the reality around me.
Out in the real world, all the other soap operas seemed to have been dying down, except the one with Aurelia. It seemed as if her soap opera would continue on even when she was no longer physically on the Earth herself. It was insane how much trouble one little mare could stir up, but that was besides the point. Chestnut harks swiveled about restlessly on top of my skull as my yellow painted hooves moved me even further down the broken wall. My oddly marked reflection following along beside me, my only company on this quite day other than the light breeze that played with the ends of my blonde mane and the birds that sang their beautiful songs high above me in the trees and the sky.
There were days when I desperately wished that a pair of wings would magically spring from my shoulder blades. Only to enable me to soar with the birds and feel more than just a light breeze playing with my mane, but that was a dream that would never come true. I had been born wingless, so wingless I would stay. If the gods wanted wings to sprout form my shoulders they would have had me born with them as Brisa and Note's twins were.
A movement of a painted frame not too far in front of me caught my attention, chestnut harks swiveled forwards as ivory splashed limbs stretched out into a trot to close the distance between us a little quicker. I had never met this slightly smaller stallion before, but he seemed to smell of the Edge...standing in the herd it was hard to not smell the rest of the members though. Yellowed hooves slowed as I grew comfortable with the distance between myself and the tri colored stallion. "Good morning, I don't believe we have met before." My lyrics carried their usual gruffness, from the misuse they suffered my years before Helovia, but the tone was a reserved kind of friendliness. There was no need to scare away the stallion that already seemed fairly beat up. Orchid pools flashed over his frame momentarily, cataloging all of the injuries that were scattered over his body. "Are you alright stranger?" Worry flickered into my words as I continued walking, figuring that he would keep up if he wanted to company.

"Words words words."

Tag;; @[Fiore]
Words;; 506
OOC;; Sorry this took so long dear <3

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Strangers Like Me - by Fiore - 06-08-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Cheveyo - 06-09-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Fiore - 06-11-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Cheveyo - 07-04-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Fiore - 08-17-2014, 05:47 PM