the Rift

[OPEN] Entrance of a Princess [Birthing]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Esther

I have been holding closer to the Basin as of late, since my trip to the Deep Forest at least. It is not because I am afraid of the outside world, but simply because over the last few months my sides have widened out. I know the signs, I am just not used to them happening to me. My time with Déodat may not of been the wisest choice, since I am rather new to the herd... But that is to late to worry about now. I will have to train as a soldier later... Which I am sure will have the General angry... I am foolish to be knocked up this soon. But that is no matter now. What is done is done. I am to be a mother and my Corporal a father. Oh the irony. Our child will be the child of warriors. This is something I never could of imagined. I am grateful for the darkness and depth of my cave home. It has allowed me to hide for weeks now, only leaving to graze. I have to keep my strength up after all. As my sides have grown, the movement inside is the other give away about my condition. Over the last few weeks I have been kicked many times over by tiny hooves.

OH OUCH! What the hell is this?! I drop my head low as agonizing pain grips my frame. OH BLOODY HELL THIS HURTS! What in the hell have I gotten myself into? I begin to breath heavily, as the realization of what is happening hits me. It's time for our child to arrive. I have not told Déodat that he will be a father, and to be honest he has not come to check in on me either. Guess I will be doing this alone. I drop to my knees first, and then onto my side. I am thankful for the space in this cave as I grunt in pain. I throw my head back in pain, my horn narrowly missing the side of the cave. It would do me no good to break my horn while I am giving birth.

Hours have passed, but I am finally through. At my rear lays a small foal. It is blood bay in color, much like Déodat is. I can not help but smile. Marking the blood bay coat is a white marking that trails down it's back and out over it's hips and outlined in pink. I can only hope for the child's sake is that it is a girl. Carefully I move to stand and turn. My legs are shaky after the hours I have spent bringing this child into the world. I begin to clean my child, and indeed discover that it is a girl. A daughter. I smile, nosing the little one gently. Not only my daughter, but my princess. My little warrior princess. She is destined for greatness. I mean, just look at who her parents are. "Welcome to the world, Mirabella." My princess, my wonderful, incredible beauty.

"Talking"

Open to all!

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

[Image: 538046fbcc311]
Please Tag Esther in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Esther at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Esther - 06-10-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Arah - 06-10-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Esther - 06-24-2014, 02:10 AM