the Rift

[OPEN] Not all who Wander are Lost -- but some are.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

Cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn wide open
And finally it seemed that the spell was broken
And all my bones began to shake, my eyes flew open
</style>

I don't know what it was that brought be back to the caves again. Some of my worst memories were locked away here and yet this was my second time coming back here. The first time I had found Roux and I knew there was the posibility that I would find someone else that I knew either in the caves or in front of them. More than likely someone that I had wronged when I had been under the influence of whatever had taken hold of Helovia. Someone else that I would have to apologize to. I guess that was part of the reason I kept going back. I needed to apologize to bring myself peace. Maybe I would find Roskuld here and I would finally be able to apologize to her, too. Somehow I doubt she'd even want to see me, though.

I hesitated at the cave opening before finally stepping inside. This was the ... third time? The first had been right before the dark period and I had met a stallion in here, but I can't remember his name. Then again when I had plunged into the darkness intent on finding my dad and killing him. And Gaucho. I had come in looking for him, too, after spending so much time taunting him on the surface and threatning to find his daughter and hurt her. He was one that I'd need to add to my list of apologies.

Fate would have it that I would apologize to him sooner rather than later, it seemed. I remember his smell from when I met him in the Throat and his scent was strong in the cave. My ears tilted back then forward because I could hear his hooves against the stone, but I couldn't see him. The stallion had struck me as very primal and the idea of hearing him but not being able to see him after what I had done didn't feel too good. I'd rather meet him out in an open field than in a dark cave that I didn't know. Where he could attack me. Where my body could be easily concealed. Where rodents and insects could pick at me until I was nothing but a pile of bones and feathers.

No.

I shook the idea and image from my head. Gaucho couldn't be that much of a caveman. He had to have some sense about him, right? Right? I was having a hard time convincing myself so I called out his name before I completely lost my nerve. "Gaucho?"

"."

@[Roux]

credits
Coded by Time

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not all who Wander are Lost -- but some are. - by Ranjiri - 06-17-2014, 08:30 PM