the Rift

[OPEN] The Right Path

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
@[Roland]

Am I interrupting some soul searching?

The pale unicorn appears from the kinked stones and gnarled trees growing from said jagged surfaces, her body nearly glowing compared to the dark, moist slate of the rocks. Steam curls and dissipates from the burbling liquid and its surrounding ground – she can see chestnut gazing into its reflecting face. The hot springs were encased in almost frozen rock, making it the perfect combination in the highs of tallsun. Tangere and her bird often wander up here to soak, or gaze, never once have they run into someone else doing the same thing.

She approaches him and peers into the waters, looking at him through her reflection for a second before leaning back to gaze on him properly. “I’m Tangere – medic in training.” She boldly bumps the velvet of her nose against his, brief enough to not be slutty; she loved to greet this way. She did not get the flutter in her ovaries that other girls seem to get struck with when around a handsome boy, or any boy, for that matter. She guessed that her demeanor does not change but she’s never outside looking in so she cannot tell for sure.

Boys are preferred, for sure, though powerful women cannot help but be addictively attractive to any gender. She watches him carefully, smiling gently and keeping both ears upright. She lets the quiet settle, telling herself she’ll take her exit gracefully if the silence sticks.

The white raven has been perched in one of those leaning, bent old red pines, looking down on both the red stallion and his pale companion; quiet as a field mouse.

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
The Right Path - by Roland - 06-17-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: The Right Path - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: The Right Path - by Roland - 07-01-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: The Right Path - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: The Right Path - by Roland - 07-14-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: The Right Path - by Tangere - 07-27-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: The Right Path - by Roland - 07-31-2014, 10:22 PM