the Rift

If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open}

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali
No amount of running could soothe the ache that I felt in my heart when I learned that the Foothills warriors were marching against the Edge. Mauja was someone I considered a friend. He had never done anything to harm me and yet we were marching against him? It didn't make sense. I don't understand how anyone can preach understanding and yet go against someone because they don't share the same beliefs. That is not understanding. It's warmongering. I had also heard through the grapevine who had begun this march against someone I considered a friend. I found it hard to believe at first that Mirage would stoop to that level. I found myself hoping that Mauja and his herd would be able to defend themselves. Hadn't they been through enough with the Sun God burning down the forest?

Trees moved past quickly and I found myself dodging more and more branches. Tallis' worried trills and chirps above me was what finally made me slow down to a more manageable pace before stopping. My sweat lathered sides heaved as I struggled to catch my breath. It took several moments before I finally felt comfortable enough to walk, so I did. I wasn't expecting to walk right up on a pegasus and an equine, both of whom I had never seen before.

"Hello." I tilted my head, mindful of the direction my horn was pointed. The flutter of wings and a trill alerted my to Tallis and moments later his weight settled comfortably on my back. "I'm Aylin and this is Tallis." I motioned to the orange dragon that had settled on my back. "We live in the Foothills."

Messages In This Thread
If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open} - by Baldur - 09-16-2012, 04:22 AM
RE: If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open} - by Aylin - 09-16-2012, 10:52 AM