the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] Come back to you (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

It was most often that the Earth chose to simply listen to his children when we prayed. I expected nothing more and nothing less, “be grateful for your breath,” I heard my mother whisper from some murky memory, “this very air is a gift from above.” His worship is upon my lips and it is for his glory that I’d toiled, my reward or punishment was merely a repercussion to actions. These orbs, beautiful in their own way could have remained at the base of his alter for a lifetime—and I’d been just as grateful to have met those interesting folk; far outside my familiar group of comforting acquaintances.

This world was more beautiful and devastating than anyone could imagine. Each inhabitant as unique as the sphere’s that lay before my bent head. They carried some fleeting story that only the passing of time would see washed away; he likely knew the wide and breathe of each soul. I felt the stirring beneath my feet, right forelimb buckled forward and lowered myself in a revered bow to the god of my father and his before him. There was a whisper, thick enough to seem born from the very core of this globe.

“Father,” I whispered quietly. The familiar quickening of this aging heart was familiar, it thumped double fold with anticipation and excitement. We were foolish creatures by nature, only struggling when it seemed fit to suit ourselves and I considered myself no different from their ranks. He spoke and I smiled, shinning teeth glimmering through the darkness of my lips. A childlike haze fell across the calculated wisdom that I’d earned through years of life—it was always like this at first. There was no greater joy or peace than standing in his presence and simply basking in the protection of feeling small.

Knowing that there was so much more to this world than my small mind could begin to comprehend.

Crown rose and legs straightened when he’d finally emerged from the ground, gaze rose to meet his steady pools that had always regarded me with a patient love. His question is one that was easily answered, “Nay, father,” I paused, watching as he caused those elements to rise, “I’ve met three crafters, two of which serve under ye’s careful eye.”
“It was a joy to witness their art for myself, even in this small way. So unique...” I paused again, lingering on the leather that encircled one sphere, “There is great beauty in their souls…”my tone softened as I asked, “Does ye believe there is more goodness in Helovia, than evil?”

OOC: Opps! Sorry, I knew that!

http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=11013 – Finn and his leather craft.
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=13258 – Elsa and her ice craft.
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=14336 – Cashmere and her stone craft.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Come back to you (closed) - by Midas - 06-29-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Come back to you - by God of the Earth - 06-30-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Come back to you - by Midas - 06-30-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: Come back to you - by God of the Earth - 06-30-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Come back to you - by Midas - 07-02-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: Come back to you - by God of the Earth - 07-02-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Come back to you - by Midas - 07-03-2014, 10:07 AM