the Rift

[OPEN] The Right Path

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

At first she thinks maybe she’s being too candid with this stranger, perhaps the Basin ‘family’ theory does not extend to all. Tangere is quite relieved to discover his loosening facial features, the smile warming her thoughts and smoothing away the wrinkles of self-doubt.

Roland. She rolls the name around her mind for a moment, letting it sink and fall around with all the other phrases and names floating around in there. Phrixus makes a sudden noise as he turns to groom himself; capturing the silver mare’s attention only momentarily before her wide brown eyes find the stallion again. All his grinning makes her nerves stir, it’s alarming but not distasteful (not yet anyways). She randomly wonders what it is he steals, exactly. She deems it a rude question to ask and simply stares back at him, tempted to match his grin but only manages an enthused half-smile.

No no,” She replies hurriedly, almost nervously, giving herself a look over – was he perhaps suggesting I smell or something? The question bubbles up in her thoughts but she resists inquiring. Instead she giggles lightheartedly, “I simply came to enjoy the sound of steam and stone.” She peers out over the glossy wet rock and pools of hot water. “But company doesn’t sound like a bad idea either.” She takes in a deep breath and keeps her chocolate eyes to where the morning sun kisses the jagged mountains separating the Basin from the violent ocean shore to the North. “So, Roland, how long have you been here in the Basin?

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
The Right Path - by Roland - 06-17-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: The Right Path - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: The Right Path - by Roland - 07-01-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: The Right Path - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: The Right Path - by Roland - 07-14-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: The Right Path - by Tangere - 07-27-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: The Right Path - by Roland - 07-31-2014, 10:22 PM