the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Maps [Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

Phaedra
All that glimmers

Phae's golden ears flicked with the question. Would it be possible for her to describe such an event? Could she do such a thing? Looking to Stella, the sooty once-spy sighed softly. In return, the bright orangey-yellow face of her companion trilled helpfully, spreading her wings encouragingly. Still here. Stella chirped mentally. Not gone. Not hurt to talk about it.

"It was like...a bridge. Stella was on one side, and I on another. It was as if my life depended on crossing the bridge, but the boards had all fallen away - there was no way across. And my wings...they...they were heavy. Useless. I was useless. There was no way across, but...but Stella was on the other side. She needed me, and I couldn't get to her." Phae's sea-green gaze began to glaze, as she envisioned the sort of scene that she was describing. She could feel the pull of Stella's fading heartbeat, and was once against transported to a moment within which she felt more useless than ever she had before.

"Almost losing her felt...it felt impossible sugar, like a moment that was never supposed to happen - one that couldn't possibly happen - suddenly was. It was like watching myself die. Feeling it." The golden beauty paused with another sigh, her muzzle lowering to the ground, where Stella reached out. White wings wrapped around the pink muzzle, as the small creature nodded encouragingly. Sohalia find love for you to have me. You tell blind-girl this, so she can have hers.

Although Phaedra knew the small creature was right, she still wasn't convinced. "If I lost Stella that day sugar, I'm not sure I would want another. Once you've lost them well...well you know what it feels like. Before I had Stella, I had no idea what it could be like to lose her. I do now. And if she were gone...I'm not sure I could risk it again.."

Her voice trailed off, and she realized rather selfishly that while she hadn't lost Stella, Rasta had lost her companion. How rude she was, to preach to someone who knew better than she what that pain would be like. Was like. Shuffling her feet uncomfortably, Phae shrugged. "The Earth God sent me on a quest too...for Stella.. If anyone can fix things, I'm sure he can.."

grey @ shine

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
!! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-21-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-21-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-23-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-28-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 06-29-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 06-30-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 07-02-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: !! Maps [Phaedra] - by Rasta - 07-07-2014, 01:41 AM