the Rift

If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open}

Baldur Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ONLY A WARRIOR knows
the true meaning of war

"Height means nothing, Goliath- surely you know that just as well as I,"
As he heard her answer to the comment about her height, he laughed warmly and then looked at the mare. He didn't mind at all being called a giant, because it was one of the things he was proud of. Thanks to his grandfather Bruce that had been a purebred Clydesdale, the height passed on to his father Bolthor - and then to Baldur.
Though he was the only one in the family who reached up to 17.2 hands, except for Bruce.
Baldur gazed at her falcon for a moment, who seemed to be longing for her attention. The ears on his head caught the words she spoke next, and a smile once again decorated his lips.
"Greetings, Xira of the Tuuli.", the stallion said, and just as he was going to continue speaking something caught his eye.

A black yearling appeared out of the trees, bringing a small dragon with it. The dragon had an orange skin of scales, a great contrast to the black coat of the young unicorn.
The yearling was rather beautiful, actually, with white mane and tail and green eyes. He made a whinnying sound in his throat, though a little darker and grittier, to welcome the young horned one.
"Hello, I'm Aylin and this is Tallis."
The voice sounded like a young mare's tone, and Baldur smiled at her. He loved young ones, even if they could get in the way sometimes. The stallion listened carefully to where she came from and looked at her. Foothills? He turned his head to Xira, and tilted it slightly. Throat? He had never heard of these places they talked about, but would probably find out soon enough.
"Greetings to you as well, Aylin. And you too, Tallis.", he said and smiled a warm smile to both of the mares.

Baldur cleared his throat a bit, and took a step back from them to see them better.
"I come from Hjertemot, one of the herds in the land of Kirinia." The stallion's minty colored orbs observed the two. Then he thought of this funny situation. One equine, one pegasus and one unicorn - all in the same place. Sure, all three species existed in Kirinia as well, but they were never collected in the same herd. Ever.
After a last glance at the two mares, he awaited their answer.

Word count: 404 (That. Is. Awesome.)
OOC: -

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open} - by Baldur - 09-16-2012, 04:22 AM
RE: If you hear my voice, come pick me up {Joining/Open} - by Baldur - 09-17-2012, 11:21 AM