the Rift

[OPEN] A Salty Surprise

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

The ocean. It lacks the ability to change it's appearance, almost always the same way without having to put much effort in. High tide had rolled in recently, and the scent of dead fish overwhelmed the coastline. Her nostrils sucked in more of the smell with each breath, and their carcasses fast became a treat to Seagulls and other birds that came to feast on the ocean's execution of badly placed fish.
With each dive, she ducked, darting away from their descents. Having screamed once and sprinting away at one who had come too close for comfort, their numbers fell small when she took off full pace through the sand.
After what was nothing more than a quarter mile, the muscles in her legs had responded angry yells, complaining like an elderly woman who had some loud neighbors living near by. Ocean water called her name, and when she brought her sore legs to the water, relief surged through her.
Jumping when caught off guard, the sound of what she took as a scream landing her in a position to snort and pin her ears backwards in nervousness of as what would of caused the noise, her pale eyes crossed the horizon in search of anything that may of been the creator. Something small bounced about to the south of her, lively in the waters. She stares for what seems like hours when it is merely moments before her legs pick themselves up and push against the wave. The next one that comes in is strong, dragging her in.
This time, without a fight, she let's herself go and the ocean has it's way with her, taking her in when alabaster sands catapult themselves to her lower legs. She wears them in a fashionable stocking style.
The moving object comes in better detail as she comes closer, her pace slow, cautious, unsure of what she was walking herself into but careful to be ready to bolt if the situation was to call for it. Once close enough, it is nothing more than a child. She breathes a sigh of relief. Children do not cause large scale problems, they do not kill when they are alone. This one is a child at heart, a smile warming Sikeax's face at the sight of the filly's face.
"I'm afraid ocean water isn't much for drinking, but I can see you've figured that one out yourself." She does nothing to stop a warm hearted giggle to pass from her lips. "Is this your first time visiting the ocean?"

@[Athenä]

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
A Salty Surprise - by Athenä - 07-14-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: A Salty Surprise - by Sikeax - 07-15-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: A Salty Surprise - by Athenä - 07-15-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: A Salty Surprise - by Sikeax - 07-22-2014, 12:02 AM