the Rift

everybody wants to rule the world

Somnus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

somnus</style>

the sandweaver.</style>

I had decided that the Falls were boring me today, so I guess maybe I should go do something useful even though it really wasn't worth it because it would add no excitement to the Falls. With a makeshift shrug of my shoulders, I dug my golden cloved toes into the ground, setting off at a leisurely, sauntering pace. Holding my crowned head high, my starving blue eyes rolled across the landscape slowly. The hot sun beat down upon my slender back while my muscles coiled under my pelt, leaving a fine layer of sweat coating me. I shook my mane, noting how much of a nuisance it was and my want to cut it short again. I'd have to find somehow to do so.

It did not take long before I slipped into the shadows of the forest of the Threshold, and a light sigh slipped from my lips from delight of the coolness. Black glittering sand pulsed underneath me, the soothing sound filling my ears and emptying my mind as I meandered through the brush. A sudden, hostile voice broke through my stance and a surge of anger pulsed through me. 'What the fuck are you looking at?' My sharp, light eyes stared in the direction of where the voice came from, and I turned swiftly, the black sand slithering along with me and crashing at my hooves. 'Look at you, just sitting there like you own the place.' A smirk crossed my face as I stepped from the shadows, glancing at the other stallion before turning my attention back to the ebony mare. "Feisty." I say smoothly, a mischievously dark and seductive twinge to my tone.

[ ooc; edit- this is the darker somnus, if you can't tell from my hints in the post ^^ ]
 and i discovered that my castles
   stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand...
aScratch @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
everybody wants to rule the world - by Vesska - 07-29-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: everybody wants to rule the world - by Somnus - 07-30-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: everybody wants to rule the world - by Vesska - 07-30-2014, 03:41 AM
RE: everybody wants to rule the world - by Vesska - 08-10-2014, 12:34 PM